Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
The Point v2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: The Point v2 Reply with quote

Warning: This thread contains strong language, violence, and other material not suited for anyone under the age of 18. Parental discression is advised.

You thought the other thread was bad? Well today's been a bitch, and I need to vent some serious anger.

First, again, fuck you Brazillians. You've got egos bigger than the internet. You think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread. You think your shitstain of a country is soooooo great. Well guess what. The world doesn't fucking revolve around you. YOU'RE IGNORANT, ARROGANT FUCKHEADS who whine, bitch, moan, complain, etc. every time something doesn't fucking go your way. You have nothing, NOTHING, to be proud about. What's so great that's come out of your country? Mule beastiality doesn't count. The US, the UK, just about ANY country is better than yours. Why? Because they're not as puffed up in the head, and WE ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO BE PROUD ABOUT. The US has some of the best technology in the world, and the UK has some of the greatest metal bands EVER. You have what, a Jesus statue? Big fucking deal, religion is rapidly becoming obsolete, and agnosticism is becoming the norm. You have nothing, you are nothing, you will never amount to anything. To finish assraping you with a cactus, I leave you with a quote: "You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found WANTING!" Learn English and laugh like humans should, fucking ego-freaks. I hope Bush nukes your sad little country on his way out the door. I'll take back everything bad I ever said about him if he did that. Go Bush.

Next, FUCK you morons who think AG is msn. No one fucking cares what your email is, no one cares what you did last weekend, and NO ONE FUCKING CARES about any sites you're trying to promote. Stop trying. Want to advertise? One word: maps. You want someone to know something? Whisper it. Don't flood AG with your mindless bullshit.

SIT ON A CACTUS AND SPIN you new players. For ANY game, I don't give a fuck what it is, LEARN THE ONLINE HISTORY. This includes acronyms, rules, etiquette, ANY and EVERYTHING. If you're a noob, you shouldn't even be playing online until you've beaten all the missions and can own the computer on elite like it's not even playing. I did it, the pros did it, anyone worth anything will do it. LEARN THINGS YOU FUCKS.

KTL? Really? No. Just...... no. Prove to everyone you're a real man and that you have a brain; play ABL. Fucking pussies.

Hysteria? What the fucking shit? This is the dumbest game I have ever played. 1 second? What the fuck can you do in one second? How the fuck is scrambling to fire a weapon in 1 sec FUN? You people need to put down the pipe and stop drinking the bong water. Damn hippie fucks.

Fuck you assholes who argue with me about the rules. I've played the game longer than 9/10 of you. That's why I've seen/known/been in some of the biggest and well-known clans to ever grace WA and WWP. BT? FiSH? PiG? n00b? OaP? DM? Been in all those, plus a few. I've played for close to 10 years now. I don't know the rules? YOU fucking don't know the rules. I may not know everything about it, but I sure as hell know more than you about it. Get the cum out of your ears and fucking LISTEN, you might learn shit by talking to me.

Bot spammers? I think Gnork already fucked you guys up. But in case you didn't get that memo: NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR SHIT TOURNAMENT. Advertise on well-known worms sites, fucking dicks.

For those wanting a game on-demand; LEARN HOW TO FUCKING HOST, THAT WAY YOU WON'T HAVE TO FUCKING SPAM LIKE A WHINEY LITTLE BITCH! "OMG shop shop shop" "XTC?!" "blah blah blah" Guess what? That only makes people want to kick you. You know what I like to do? I like to host the game you're wanting, and then kick you, because I'm an asshole, and you're plain annoying. I'll be less of an asshole when you sprout a brain and shut the hell up.

And really people, default flags and graves? Still? What are you, 5? Learn paint or photoshop, and make something. Using the default shit only makes me own you that much harder. It's kinda like mapping; NOT TOO DAMN HARD. Dunno how? ASK A PRO!

Aaaaaaaaand finally, to those of you who know what the hell you're doing, actually have a brain, are somewhat nice, and play shops with ABl - keep doing what you're doing. You give me hope that someday WN will return to the glory days.

- King
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: The Point v2 Reply with quote

King wrote:
You have nothing, NOTHING, to be proud about. What's so great that's come out of your country?

hey, they got Gomez Razz Oh, no they don't cz psv has him. Oh, wait, he's leaving psv again :S erm... forget it.

King wrote:
I hope Bush nukes your sad little country on his way out the door. I'll take back everything bad I ever said about him if he did that. Go Bush.

erm. No. YES. Go Bush. Go away. To a different planet, a different universe. Leave, fuck off. Get lost. Dumb fuck.

King wrote:
Hysteria? What the fucking shit? This is the dumbest game I have ever played. 1 second? What the fuck can you do in one second? How the fuck is scrambling to fire a weapon in 1 sec FUN? You people need to put down the pipe and stop drinking the bong water. Damn hippie fucks.

LOLZ - well, yes the fucking shit. It's a funny game, but you need some time to sort your reflexes. At first I thought it's impossible too, but the idea is probably to pay attention to your weapons B4 it's your turn. And not to decide in that one little second to open the weaps control and have a chillout browse moment to study your attack. Be prepared, hold teh Finger of .,J,, on the F-key you wanna use and blast them morons from teh map. It need's some practice though, like roping does too.

King wrote:
Bot spammers? I think Gnork already fucked you guys up. But in case you didn't get that memo: NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR SHIT TOURNAMENT. Advertise on well-known worms sites, fucking dicks.

http://ftm.fniclan.com/book.php

King wrote:
Aaaaaaaaand finally, to those of you who know what the hell you're doing, actually have a brain, are somewhat nice, and play shops with ABl - keep doing what you're doing. You give me hope that someday WN will return to the glory days.

Well, actually it looks like our ABL propaganda is working out somehow - cz I see more and more ABL games being hosted again. This situation was different half a year ago. Yet the KTL morons are still in the lead, like dumb people is what most of any country is made of.

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 thing the zillians do have are fkn sweet girls Cool Cool

example -->

Rrrrrrrr Twisted Evil
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worm-Transvestite wrote:
1 thing the zillians do have are fkn sweet transsexuals Cool Cool

example --> (img of himself)
Rrrrrrrr Twisted Evil

^^ Rolling Eyes

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fooor FUCK SAKE

WHY is it that every but really almost EVERY goddamn noob who joins a shopper starts, instead of "hi", with: "ktl".......... "afr" "cba"

it's fucking ABL goddamn morons!!11!
FFS SHOPPA = ABL <-- GODDAMN TWATS

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: