Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
OH NO LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING NANS!!!!!!11!!!11!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
E.C.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: OH NO LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING NANS!!!!!!11!!!11!! Reply with quote

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmA OMG wtf is this?? Some ugly Dutch mofo from teh past? Some nasty stain on urnans bed that just won't go away? Some l33t hackzor that found its way into the deepest, darkest and shittiest (didn't forget 'bout you piggy) hole every made by mankind?
Is your only hope and savior back?

The awnser is Yes, for I am here and I am here & now! w00t w00t omg lawl wtf BBQ!! After, like, 3 years or so I'm back. I see you guys still ain't got a life and you're all still talking gay trash at TeamSpeak and urnan is still my favorite gangstah biatch. But I don't see no furball... omg... The end is neigh... WTF happend here? He got flushed or somthing? Don't even see him on your (old)member-board (http://www.clandarkmatter.co.uk/members.php)

So how am I doing? I am doing fookin' ace l33t thank you very much. Uni is going gr8, partying 24/7 here as most students are. So no need to worry 'bout me even tho you do/did all the time. Sorry for, you know, kinda quitting on you all but times were kinda weird back then. Was moving out of the house, new study, Furball stalking me - you catch my drift. But 't least I'm not deleted from teh historybooks, l33tness and coolness etc.

Kay guess I've spammed your forum enough now, time to go back to other important things like masturbating and watching how Holland will bloody win the world championship.

Sincerely,

E.C.

Edit: Damn it if I waited 2 more topics this would've been the 1000th topic.
D3v1L

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: OH NO LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING NANS!!!!!!11!!!11!! Reply with quote

no idea who u are... but im the newest member Confused

E.C. wrote:

Kay guess I've spammed your forum enough now, time to go back to other important things like masturbating and watching how Holland will bloody win the world championship.

keep on masturbating couz the other thing aint going to happen... u will loose the next match, with the best team on earth... ARGENTINA Razz

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao! a blast from the past... Cool

sup m8, nice to cya again! does this mean ur up 4 some games or what? go get xfire and start rockin with us. and i think u wanna check ur pm, mister Wink

greetz,
das pig

ps: oi devil, dont worry, ec belongs here, hes one super m0f0.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TIS THE END OF DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many rare events! I had my first worm game with xDMxTIME few days back, WOOT! and now EC is back!

Guess time to do another rare event and move ANOTHER MIA back to the ranks of the living!

Cyas around m8!
XPS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YO YO YO YOOOOOOOOOOO, WHAT IT IS MOTHER FUCKER. LONG TIME NO SEE. YES THIS PLACE STILL STINKS LIKE SHIT. (sorry my bad)

Dan has left for another life, i'm one sad to see him go. The things that lead up to his release, I and (we) all hope he is or should be more happy where he's at. He worms, but not with us. Crying or Very sad If you can get into the private forum, read my post. Don't worry it's not hard to find, my first post mite post some light on it for you, thats all i got to say about that. Most are still around, kil plays yet from time to time. All is good and worm net still works, don't forget to get all the updates for W:A, color maps, moon walking, shit like that, crazy. I don't remember it being 3 years but hey...............shit has changed.

.,l,, Twisted Evil ,,l,.
E.C.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like omg wtf what the hell... Shocked That's one furious furbal... DM ripped apart.

Anyway - will download the updates/patches/stuff soon so I'll be worming again this weekend. Will own you all while I'm blindfolded and cuffed cause hey - I'm l33t and your nan didn't pass on teh l33t gene (cause she doesn't have any).
And why can't I find the private-forum-thing? Plz send me the link in a PM pplleeaassee so I can be cool as well. Cum on BT, pretty please - gimmie permission Kissy
And where are the other ho3s? I see 'nuf views of this topic but only 4 peeps replying (5 including meselfs).
COME ON AND SAY HI AND GIMMIE A HUG OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!

Sincerely,

E.C.

Last edited by E.C. on Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*group-hug*

bt is the one who can give u access to the priv forum .,|,,

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No shit.
Blue Thunder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.C. wrote:
No shit.

LMAO - you've been added to the DM Private Forum. Good to see you back EC - and hope to have some games....
.,l,, Cool ,,|,.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
*group-hug*

not.... strictly true...

Blue Thunder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:
PigL3t wrote:
*group-hug*

not.... strictly true...

I see how you are - comin' in here and throwin' your weight around....pffft. Razz
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:
PigL3t wrote:
*group-hug*

not.... strictly true...

did i say "the chosen one"? or "the only one"?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see/read the oh so warm, nice and sincere replies - it does my rotten heart good to know that the flock hasn't gone awry (well not all of 'm anyway Rolling Eyes ).

And... what's this Xfire? Xtreme fondness of internal/rectal exploration? What should I (not) do with it? mmmmmmmmmmmA I feel like such a noob for asking even tho I'm more ace then the ace of spades (and that's pretty ace).
Now don't go offtopic cause not everyone has kissed my ass/saluted me yet (does striketru work here?). I mean that. Really, I do. And please don't reply like 'oh E.C. this is offtopic .,l,,' cause that's just childish.

Sincerely,

E.C.
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoi, hoe is het Smile

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E.C. wrote:
And... what's this Xfire?

usually i'd just answer: ask google.

but since ur such an über-n0ob i'll give u the link: www.xfire.com (what a surprise!)

go check it out and read what it is... Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: