Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Sorry
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Lords of Rope
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yakuza

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

I don't intend to continue the flamebait from the closed thread, i just want something cleared up...

Veggy wrote:
Yakuza ive been around longer than you so i think the question is Who the fuck are you?

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
fr4nk

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leave him, its really weird to be in the same clan with a fag like him.

And if you go, i wanna go with you...
And if you die, i wanna die with you..
Veggy

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fr4nk wrote:
leave him, its really weird to be in the same clan with a fag like him.

You better watch your mouth young man. Fucking punks. Dont start nothing you cant finish. If thats how you feel fuck off and leave the clan. I aint moving unless im kicked.

If thats how you feel, m0nk/Solar kick him or me from the clan. Make a choice. You see me and m0nk have a history, and when i go away for a while fags like you join the clan and dissrespect seniors? Fuck no that aint happening. Its all about respect and you aint earned mine. So why dont you respect your elders.

And ban Yakuza - GTA3 NE1? Fag. You aint even in LoR so why the fuck you starting something in these forums? Fuck off back home wherever that is. You see people like you really piss me off. Yeah i may get a fucking bit angry now and then but only when im pushed to it. You barged into a thread on the LoR forum for LoR members and start beef with me - Fuck you. You see if Tenor wanted to post a PUBLIC message on wormscc.co.uk he would put it in the WormsCC Public Forum, but no he put it on the LoR forum - not for fags like you to just barge in and start arguements with LoR members and wind me the fuck up.
Solar

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i have missed veg getting angry at people

Frank, veg has been here a long time, you 2 are clan mates so please dont start an argument over yak, let him do that Good

now kiss and make up damnit
yakuza

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question remains unanswered.

And, your big internet talk doesn't impress me, and doubt it impresses anyone. Either way, if you're gonna start shit at least keep it in a "realistic" context. Shouting out i'm a fucker and stuff is fine because i don't mind some angry freak doing it if thats what he wants. But next time you gonna say you've been around for longer, make sure its true noobie.

ps. i didn't start shit with you, i went into the barcelona thread (wich is the team i support) and commented over your huge bias and bad manners.
fr4nk

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solar wrote:
lol i have missed veg getting angry at people

Frank, veg has been here a long time, you 2 are clan mates so please dont start an argument over yak, let him do that Good

now kiss and make up damnit

what u mean man? that he has been 20 years in lor so he can insults and say all that shit? i can left when u want if u think that

Solar

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont be silly mate of course i dont want you to leave, you are a valuble member of this clan, you win a lot of league games and keep us on top.
but yeah, veg has been in lor for about 4 years and we are more likley going to take sides with our members than non members.
Im trying to keep the peace between you 2, im not saying you have to agree with him Smile but i dont want either of you walking out of this clan because of a argument between veg and yakuza
yakuza wrote:
kevfpagpasgan, whoever told you that is a retard, or a bitter englishman, or both.

This is what started it off so dont blame veg for all of it, he is a true Brit and im sure he didnt take this comment nicely just as most Brits wouldnt, especialy about football.

Please dont think i was having a go at you Cool
fr4nk

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then he can say what he want at "non-members" ?
did u read what he wrote in the other thread?
am i free to disagree also if he is in my same clan?
if my brother say shit with his month i kick his ass.. dont mind if he is my bro.

NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solar

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fr4nk wrote:
Then he can say what he want at "non-members" ?
did u read what he wrote in the other thread?
am i free to disagree also if he is in my same clan?
if my brother say shit with his month i kick his ass.. dont mind if he is my bro.

1 its none of my buisness what he says to other wormers
2 yes
3 yes
4 cant quite figure out what your gettng at here

dont get angry at me mate, like i said im just trying to keep the peace

btw im gonna rename nova to splobber Razz
fr4nk

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not angry with u solar, thats a normal discussion i think

yakuza

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol solar yes i wrote that, but i don't think that's the reason he acted like a total retard on that thread (excuse my bad language) i mean, he had a go at tenor (for merely starting the thread) and to frank (just because he said barcelona deserved to win)... It shows loyalty when you stick to your members and try to defend him, at the same time i think you're totally wrong saying it doesn't concern you what he says to others, being that hes in your clan, and in LoR forums showing a really low attitude and bad manners. If you want to stick to him, then do so, but you can't act as if hes the victim here, even if you were his dad, because he clearly isn't.
Specially when you label LoR as a friendly clan that puts fun and respect above competition for free. And none of the leaders told him to shut up once in that thread, actually, it seemed as if you were encouraging him for more, a bit contradicting if you ask me. I know i'm noone to tell you how to run your clan, but next time, don't lie to me.

Oh and, i'd greatly appreciate if he could answer my question (the one in the first post) because its stopping me from sleeping, ha ha ha.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solar wrote:

btw im gonna rename nova to splobber Razz

what does splobber mean? lol

DarK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think yakuza has been around longer, wa is older than wwp..
Anyway, I agree with fr4nk. Why not tell a LoR member to shut up if he's wrong and makes a monkey out of himself..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarK wrote:
I think yakuza has been around longer, wa is older than wwp..
Anyway, I agree with fr4nk. Why not tell a LoR member to shut up if he's wrong and makes a monkey out of himself..

Who are you? No one invited you into this discussion - so leave.

As solar said - I AM AN ENGLISH FROM ENGLAND WHO SUPPORTS AN ENGLISH TEAM - ARSENAL(not many english players though :\)

I aint going to take no jip from a Spanian when he comes on her and talks shit about Arsenal and making false claims. Nah.

I dont like fr4nk - i dont even know who he is - But i will damn sure respect him as a CLANmate - but i dont a respect him as a person.

Yakuza, what you dont seem to understand is that your fighting a losing battle again - You just cant come onto a english website and think you can argue with us - and win for that matter.

At the end of the day Barcelona won the match so i bet you are happy - no need to carry on these stupid pathetic conversations.

If it makes your small brain and ignorant self feel better than read this:

BARCELONA DESERVED TO WIN THE MATCH AND THEY ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD*Fucking pussies

Terms & Conditions :

* - Only joking - Arsenal are best side in the world.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Lords of Rope All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: