Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Sorry
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Lords of Rope
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yakuza

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is this an english website? (i know its a .co.uk domain etc and its ran by english people, but that's hardly an argument as you put it being that lor members are from all over the world)

And how are my claims false when its everyone in the world agreeing except a few english sensacionalist papers and bitter supporters like yourself?

I don't want to bring the Barcelona deserved to win argument to this thread, the other one was closed for a reason.

I just wanted you to realize that, your assumptions about you being around for longer are wrong, even in WWP.

Have a nice day (and work on that attitude, specially on the racism part, i'm begining to understand why english kids get beaten up when they come over in summer)
Veggy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:
How is this an english website? (i know its a .co.uk domain etc and its ran by english people, but that's hardly an argument as you put it being that lor members are from all over the world)

And how are my claims false when its everyone in the world agreeing except a few english sensacionalist papers and bitter supporters like yourself?

I don't want to bring the Barcelona deserved to win argument to this thread, the other one was closed for a reason.

I just wanted you to realize that, your assumptions about you being around for longer are wrong, even in WWP.

Have a nice day (and work on that attitude, specially on the racism part, i'm begining to understand why english kids get beaten up when they come over in summer)

Oh ROFL - If a english man tryed to punch a Spanian in the face - the spanian would dive to the floor holding his knee. Ha ! CBA to post back now but will later.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:

that last part is a totally anal thing to say. so you condone violence between your own nation against foreigners? particularly the english? so youve got a grudge against the english then? this isnt the first youve bought up being english or been offensive about brits. dont go around accusing veggy of being racist and then go and put something like the above in one of your posts.

yakuza

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was just a joke.

You might want to stop picking on the little parts of my posts that you feel can be used to have a free go at me.

I don't know why the diving is still being discussed, did you see Eboue's dive? Wait a second, lets go on a more recent event. You see the latest english match right? Didn't Owen score a penalty rebound that came from Gerrard's dive? Sigh hypocrisy.

This ain't the video, but shows how everyone dives, and saying Spanish are the only ones who dives just shows that english papers are, infact, biased, not all, but that's how it is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CllT_iZEblE&search=gerrard%20dive
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:
It was just a joke.

You might want to stop picking on the little parts of my posts that you feel can be used to have a free go at me.

hmmm, but you kept on repeating the 'joke' on and on, english this, english that. its the only part of your ramblings that has truly got up my nose tbqfh. the football is fair enough and people supporting different teams is inevitable and so discussions and disagreements can follow. but leave out the country/nationality shit and stuff to do with that.
theres a huge mix of different nations on this board and its never popped up to be an issue before.
im english through and through and i hate the crap that we(the brits) get nowadays, we used to rule the damn world FFS.

yakuza

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, its been an issue before i said anything, you just have to read veggy's posts.

and sincerly, most of the shit is well deserved, just see how your fellow untouchable clanmate talks about a game wich had 1 clear winner, for the rest of the world that is.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:

just see how your fellow untouchable clanmate talks about a game wich had 1 clear winner, for the rest of the world that is.

ok, now youre talking nonsense, no one else from the clan has been condoning his actions or trying to defend him, by all accounts he is more than able to defend himself. i knew football was close to alot of peoples hearts, but that other thread got closed.
cant you just agree to disagree?

yakuza

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not when opinions are based on totally nonense and whoever is expresing them uses offensive language and racism.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:
not when opinions are based on totally nonense and whoever is expresing them uses offensive language and racism.

Shocked Shocked

kettle pot black

thats hipocrosy at its best im afraid Confused

yakuza

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid my 'jokes' are in no way comparable to the amount of racism he used, you might no able to see it because hes in your clan or whatever.
also, its hard to realize hes talking nonense being than you're english.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not joking around, its an english proverb, that tries to express a hypocrit's stance.
and your still bringing creed into it. you really are a moron and obviously like to try to provoke arguments with people.
youve been as offensive and racist as anyone on here but it must be ok for you to do that eh?Rolling Eyes and let the thing about the same clan drop, thats a very lame excuse.

yakuza

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not lame considering you're by all means trying to put me down and not him, guess i'm the guilty one.

hahaha

and im not sure why my questions are being overlook. why does he keep calling spanish people pussies and divers, i just showed him evidence of gerrard diving, and he did it again vs hungary. also, like i've said many times, it doesn't take a really smart person to realize barcelona deserved to win, it only takes a non-english-biased person to do so. those are the points wich caused the argument and the enragement of the boy, so really, follow example.

all you're doing is jumping into this argument pointing out what ME and just ME is saying wrong, without looking at the whole picture, you might aswell want to step out if you're not going to contribute and all your aiming for is defending a lost cause.

Last edited by yakuza on Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take a look at that other thread, you were the first to bring nationality into it, and it was a discussion about football ffs. youve clearing got some grudge against the english, so youre not even worth pissing on if you were set on fire and skull fucked tbh.

yakuza

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it wasn't me who started being racist, i told kevpgana that to make such comments he was either retarded, or an bitter englishman, wich is nothing but true, because, bitter englishmen do infact agree with veggy, but gl if you plan on findin someone non english to agree with him, gl gl.
to wich he replied that spaniards where twats, pussyclots and a long etceterea, being a huge hypocrit, being that i showed evidence of arsenal also diving in the game, at the end of the day

barcelona had 67 percent possesion
made 9 shoots on target to arsenal's 4
had 1 goal disalowed and the goal arsenal came from a cheat dive
we proved our goal wasn't offside
and everyone cept some individuals in england think barcelona deserved to win

yet, it seems its OK for you lot that he basically insulted everything and everyone to defend a lost cause.

now let it rest, have a talk with ur clanmate and stop picking on little bits and pieces of my post in an attemp to clean the clan's image or whatever.

and i bet youll just quote that las paragraph and tell me how im wrong about the image or whatever, typical.

Quote:
so youre not even worth pissing on if you were set on fire and skull fucked tbh.

and dont get too pissed over the internet
Solar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you started this thread i thought some thing might get sorted
but nope you just want to keep arguing, so do it in the flame forum
http://www.wormscc.co.uk/forums/viewforum.php?f=6
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Lords of Rope All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: