Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
weeeee
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Lords of Rope
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weee... big risk of being killed in here! Very Happy thats why i wanna write this:
yakuza wrote:
Arsenal's goal came from this "fault".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-873884285001455450&q=eboue+piscinazo

hahaha! nice to see this scene again Cool now i'd like to have a link to the foul from Lehman, and yes i still think he deserved the red card. the forward was on his way to the goal, no defense around him anymore and Lehman didnt touch the ball but the forwards feet instead. if it was hard enough to actually make him fall is unimportant Wink

wow, lets see what happens next Cool

im so looking 4ward to the worldcup in germany in only a few weeks! we're gonna have so much fun

it kinda already starts here in this lovely thread... muaharhar Twisted Evil

home sweet home Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i missed that video from yakuza, and to put things a bit fairer, that arsenal player is an obvious twat too for diving, thats got to be the worst dive ive ever seen actually Laughing
ahh, i see it was an edit, no wonder i missed it.

im still trying to find a link for the lehmann thing though.

yakuza

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i posted a pic on the page before this one, though it was worse than that, he actually grabbed his foot later on the sequence, i can't find a video either. theres one in the newspaper i might webcam it later.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant believe that video you put is from a top level game tbh, it made me laugh outloud and almost fell off my chair, its ridiculous. i now understand why you felt i was having a go at other clubs for diving, that guy should be ashamed for even trying to get a foul from that.

dyn4mite

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But in the papers today it say Arsene Wenger is pissed off with Eboue and is giving him a fine and a warning for that dive, but will Barca hand out fines for there players ?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did our dives cost a goal
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dyn4mite wrote:
But in the papers today it say Arsene Wenger is pissed off with Eboue and is giving him a fine and a warning for that dive, but will Barca hand out fines for there players ?

and rightly so i think you'll agree.
that was so comical in the vid Laughing

dyn4mite

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:

yes!! Henry would of scored if your defenders would of stoped falling over when they were in trouble in defence, cause they knew they cant match his speed.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dyn4mite wrote:
yakuza wrote:

yes!! Henry would of scored if your defenders would of stoped falling over when they were in trouble in defence, cause they knew they cant match his speed.

Agreed, he wiped the floor with barca for about 70 min but didnt get a chance because when he even got near the goal some pussy barcelona player would dive somewhere.

I agree Eboue is a complete twat for diving and i dont rate him at all but barcelona players are much worse.

Barcelona's first goal was offside by a mile - and the linesmans are not biased? ok then you twat. Face it, if we went 2-0 up like we deserved, and 11 players - ref should of played the advantaged and let the goal stand, you would of had no chance.

At the end of the day its over now and Arsenal got screwed - fact.
yakuza

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry did you watch another match?
You acll 70 minutes of arsenal defending owning the match? lol, barcelona controlled the game for the whole match cept the first 15 minutes when arsenal where supperior. Please watch the match again when you cool up, and check the statistics too.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but you kind of make a point in that last post yakuza.
arsenal were controlling the match to begin with, they had 11 men so were at full strength.
then they were a man down, now i dunno about anyone else, but if youre in the final, against one of the top clubs in europe, youre not going to attack alot with 10 men, you'd be crazy to do that and risk letting in more goals.

so going by that, if they had 11 men all the way through the match, youve got to agree that the game would have had a much different outcome. arsenal did get screwed looking back at it but its too late to change it now. i just wish they could do a rematch or something.

yakuza

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes nova, i agree its a pity arsenal couldn't play at full strenght but if anyone is to blame thats lehman. Also imagine the goal was to be conceded and lehman to stay with a yellow, arsenal would then be forced to go attack crazy and that would've left alot of spaces for ronaldinho and co. Either way the ref ruined the match we can all agree on that one. But to say he favored barcelona is crazy, he was bad for both sides he never really made a decisive call in favour to barcelona, he only made things harder for them in my opinion.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if lehmann had got a yellow and if barcalona got the goal, arsenal would have been at full strenght though and much more capable of scoring again, they wouldnt have had to attack like crazy either, give them credit here, they got to the final so theyre not some B grade team.
the ultimate thing a ref can do to give the opposite team is send a player off, an thats what he did, so saying that the ref was against barcalona even though they won and were getting free kicks for dives is ridiculous really.

yakuza

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barcelona had a total of TWO freekicks were a shot was viable and a total of THREE freekicks that could do some danger.

The ref disalowed a totally legal goal to barcelona then gave arsenal a free goal from Eboue's dive. And you guys still got the guts to say the ref was in our favour. Look, what Lehman did is a red or a red, no question asked. And if you think o mighty Arsenal 4th in the premiership is a superior team to Barcelona i suggest you actually watch Barcelona play other than the final where they played like shit compared to what they're used to. And still overplayed arsenal who were just defending with 10 men waiting for a counter, also known as "the way underdogs play".
I suggest you, if you actually want to continue this debate in a serious manner, and i repeat myself, go read some international press. Its too much of a coincidence the rest of the world agrees with me and the Brits don't. Its always the same story with you english.

And then, you migh aswell read the comments from important football people of the size of

Maradona
Pele
Beckembauer

and a long etcetera wich label Barcelona as the best team in the world right now. And if you're still doubtious then i suggest you go to googlevideo or something and type FC BARCELONA.

Added after 3 minutes:

btw, go to minute 1:15

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OHLP0JTbdnY&search=fc%20barcelona%202006

And now say Eto'o dived over lehman like you did please.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Lords of Rope All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: