Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
GTA Liberty City Stories

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: GTA Liberty City Stories Reply with quote

Hello I'm wondering what this is like... as I have never played on a PSP and am not likely to... as any1 played this or owns it... cause theres a PS2 port on the way in a month or 2... Cool

NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was ok, i used to play it for short bursts before bed. if youve played gta3 then its basically the same with pretty easy missions actually.
id be alot happier though playing on a TV than on a 4ish inch screen. but yeah it was ok actually, better than i thought it was going to be thinking about the funny controls on the psp. the things too small for my hands really, thats why ive had 2 of them now Rolling Eyes

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did start playing GTA3 again a few months ago when my pc decided to stop working... but as soon as I had my pc up and working I haven't touched it much since... also because I was trying to do vigilante mode in the first city to get 20 criminals so I'd get the extra police bribes and everytime I went near Mafia area... BANG! shotgun... Crying or Very sad

I never bothered buying San Andreas cause when I played it round a m8s I wasn't impressed... I prefer GTA3 and Vice City... The only thing really missing from GTA3 is bikes which annoyed me cause they add em onto Vice City and then San Andreas adds bicycles...

I've got a DS as I've got a PS and PS2 anyhoo... I wish I had of w8ed what with the DS Lite and all Mad

NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

san andreas is really, really good. i loved vice city though and it just beats SA. but i like the old 'hood' cultre genre anyways so it floats my boat

Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SA was great, i never bought it but my housemate last year did so I played it quite a bit. Great game.

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose what I played of SA was ok but I think it wasn't what I was expecting and it's just more of the same with a few additions, some good some bad...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: