Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
hi asl?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Lords of Rope
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dilbert

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JODER
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:
You said it, its just 2d text, so it shouldn't be taken like that.

I mean, imagine you're spanish and some english dude from worms tells you something like "you're an idiot" in bad spanish, you'd asume hes just trying to be funny...

Anyway, don't want to make a big deal about it...

i have no idea what your point is there.
if someone just came ot of the blue and called me an idiot, i wouldnttake it as a joke. if someone like fr4nk however, came on and called a stupid nub then i could take that as a joke as i know fr4nk.
if you dont really know anubis, and you started throwing names around then he is bound to take offence by it. as its text it can be taken either way. thats my point...

Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilbert wrote:
JODER

lmao, puta wea

yakuza

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoVa wrote:
yakuza wrote:
You said it, its just 2d text, so it shouldn't be taken like that.

I mean, imagine you're spanish and some english dude from worms tells you something like "you're an idiot" in bad spanish, you'd asume hes just trying to be funny...

Anyway, don't want to make a big deal about it...

i have no idea what your point is there.
if someone just came ot of the blue and called me an idiot, i wouldnttake it as a joke. if someone like fr4nk however, came on and called a stupid nub then i could take that as a joke as i know fr4nk.
if you dont really know anubis, and you started throwing names around then he is bound to take offence by it. as its text it can be taken either way. thats my point...

I really don't wanna go on with this but you're totally wrong. Like i said, the thing that makes the difference is the language. Even in real life, when i'm wasted and i see a group of lets say Russians i always try to show them my russian skills because you know, being drunk has that. So i start saying what my russian vocabulary lets me, wich basically is:

Suka blaid (or however you spell it) wich means son of a .... and they actually take no offense, they find it funny that a spaniard is trying to speak russian...

Its always like this, if i start speaking spanish with someone on ag, there will ALWAYS be someone who will type something... Just take Dilbert and Djoszee, see? Thats what i'm talking about.

This be my last post on the subject.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but the language barrier shouldnt be an excuse for throwing abuse around, or being drunk for that matter. LOR is and will hopefully always be about friendly members that just go out for gameplay rather than competiveness. we are heavily respected for both of those factors and imo, you show no sign of either.

yakuza

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're going to label me for a couple of 4 posts then you are showing none of those signs either. You don't know me, don't label me, simple as that. I'm sorry is i hurt your sensibility because i told anubis's mom is fat in portugese, i was just trying to be friendly.

Added after 1 minutes:

and this is stupid, seriously, u don't want me in the clan go ahead and say so, i don't want to beg, specially some random nova person.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that last post just cements what im trying to point out.
you think being friendly is calling someones family member fat? you cant be serious??

Quote:
some random nova person

and now you try to be offensive to me, a member of the clan you want to join. so up to now thats 2 people youve acted unfriendly towards. not looking good is it really?
and so you know, there is a poll going on right now with members saying if they want you to join or not so its not over yet, i have only spoken out with my opinion on things.

Quote:
and this is stupid, seriously, u don't want me in the clan go ahead and say so

i blatantly have

yakuza

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are easy on the judging. You know, i'm starting to get tired of this. If you spent more than 2 minutes trying to know me maybe you'd have a better idea... Instead of just arguing how about you do something productive with your free time. And look, since you're pulling my tongue here ill have to talk...

Anubis got pissed as an excuse not to cbs me, i didn't want to be this clear about it but these are the facts. He has done it several times in the past. I aliased to be able to get a cbs otherwise imposible almost. The moment he asked for my nick and i said yakuza he got inmediatly pissed and left, called me a fag etc. As for you, you just started arguing with me because of that, now that you know the facts you should really take it easy, even more after i made it clear i don't know you, and i have no intentions of either.
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:
you just started arguing with me because of that, now that you know the facts you should really take it easy, even more after i made it clear i don't know you, and i have no intentions of either.

ive not argued with you, go back a page, i actually tried to explain things to you why a member might be upset with you and that if you were to join LoR then your attitude would need to change and you couldnt go round calling people names because you felt it was ok to do, that isnt what us lot do, we do when we know people but thats different.
your attitude stinks tbh, and you add to my cause even more by the last remark, with that sort of attitude youre not going to be an asset to the clan really.

fr4nk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nova just says that u must known a guy before joke with him on mothers etc...
its like i join wn and spaek with "Armando" the spanish and say him "hijo de puta" lol he will be angry haha

And if you go, i wanna go with you...
And if you die, i wanna die with you..
yakuza

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fr4nk bro i know what he ment. And i understand thats why ive said sorry several times in the last posts. But he just seems to want to go on and on with his cause. I was just pointing out Anubis overreacted and i still believe it, it doesn't make my words less wrong but its just a bloody game.

Nova is just going on and on how my attitude sucks, i know its not the best attitude in the world but he doesnt know enough to label me, so im just suggesting he stops.
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza = ropa btw

just so you know...
i mean, when you know him you understand what he means

NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakuza wrote:

Nova is just going on and on how my attitude sucks, i know its not the best attitude in the world but he doesnt know enough to label me, so im just suggesting he stops.

so you say i think youve got a bad attitude, then you go and admit your attitude isnt the best.
tell me what exactly it is that ive got wrong?
you cant suggest i stop as its my opinion, and one youve clearly admitted to above.

Anubis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The moment he asked for my nick and i said yakuza he got inmediatly pissed and left, called me a fag etc"

well ... my lucky is ... RaiZ, Soczek are on line this time ... lmao ... i host the game and u say me ...

caralho, fode tu madre i say "is with me?" and u not joke ... so ... i close the room and i go to AG ...

after it...u insult me all time ......

Man ... i joke with u some time??? u know me??? U is my friend here???

if fr4nk, m0nk, futu or others guys in wwp joke with me np...but u? pFf stfu man.

I dont have fear to play with u ... i play with all guys all time ... fr4nk and the others guys know ... all time my games with lyte, glady and others good player is draw ...

so ... u dont is very good player ... maybe is good ... then DIE man ... all time i ignore u and i continue with is ... Rolling Eyes
yakuza

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, and after you said 'is with me' i inmediatly said 'I'm kiddin'

So really... Whats with all the drama

Also i don't know why you're making a big deal about while telling me to stfu, die etc...

Confused
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Lords of Rope All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: