Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
/me asking for peace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D3v1L

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: /me asking for peace Reply with quote

Hi...

some of u maybe know me, some of u dont... i am from argentina so please sorry if my english isnt so good, but ill try to make it fine...

When i started playing worms some months ago i have no idea of all the universe behind wormson internet and i loved it, of course i had a lot of troubles to start, its really hard being a noob to find out the rules and all the things u have to know to start playing, so i want to thanks all of u that didnt kick of the games and explained me how to play...

Then after a few months playing i discovered all the clans things and i discovered DM clan, and i tought it was the best clan in worms, the most active, experience and fun clan...

That is why it makes me so sad to read all this lasts posts full of rage, all the discussions and see how the clan is falling down... So that is why i wrote this post, to ask for peace, to ask for u to stop fighting, to forget all the differences and remember what u have in common that join all u togheter... the love to WA, and start playing again, all togheter so we can all enjoy seeing u in ag and playing a few games.

well, that was what i had to say...

cya, gl, hf... and... PEACE

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwwwwwwww isn't that nice Laughing

Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is.

devil, we're trying to calm things down by not paying too much attention. The storm will calm down to a gentle breeze.

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: /me asking for peace Reply with quote

D3v1L wrote:
Then after a few months playing i discovered all the clans things and i discovered DM clan, and i tought it was the best clan in worms, the most active, experience and fun clan...

lies, all lies... Rolling Eyes
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me slaps kev
grrr

And yay for ethanolic solutions!!!!

ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me agrees to devilish one

how patethic some1 with the name devil talking about peace.. naa i completely agree to you m8

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:
/me slaps kev
grrr

/me pokes plut in eye

ArcaDe wrote:
/me agrees to devilish one

how patethic some1 with the name devil talking about peace.. naa i completely agree to you m8

Indeed... Twisted Evil

Blue Thunder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:
/me slaps kev
grrr

I concur - and may I dish out a slap or two? Cool Laughing
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitch fight!
/me slaps bt with a handbag :oops:

m0nk
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww man. i fucking love u guys :hug: =P

|wa clan sL, wcd member| |wwp clan lor leader|
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0nk wrote:
aww man. i fucking love u guys :hug: =P

/me pokes m0nk in the eye Razz

xDMxRaider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few things:
1. Welcome to the forums, D3v1L. I see ur post count is 1. Razz
2. Yeah, slightly uncomfortable times, and this too shall pass.
3. /me slaps all you ho3s on the buttocks.
4. I've been slacking off worms, doing a little cod uo, but soon I'll be back on more. Usually xfire it up and teamspeak for the wormaging.

Other than that, if you were to ignore darkfoot/dragons (they the emotional ones), it ain't so bad.

See ya on wormnet, hope to see some new fly maps!!!!!

PEACE

DM FOR LIFE!!!
D3v1L

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

it was supossed to be a post for bring some peace but instead u r all slapping... lol

Quote:

true...

mmm, i still cant use the qoutes... it was supossed to say arcade wrote:
lol

Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D3v1L wrote:
lol
mmm, i still cant use the qoutes...

click the button

D3v1L

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.......................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 1
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 2
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...............................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 3
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil................................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 4
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil........................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 5
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..........................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 6
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.....................................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.......Twisted Evil Twisted Evil................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 7
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.......................................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 8
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil......................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 9
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil........................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil......................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 10

Added after 8 minutes:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.......................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil......Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..........................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil......Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...........................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.......Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.....................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil................................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.......Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..................................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil........Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil..............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.............Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.................Twisted Evil Twisted Evil...Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: