Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
free money and one or two questions answered...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VAB
xDMx LeaDeR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: free money and one or two questions answered... Reply with quote

Hi one and all, I've not got internet access as of yet, so I've jumped on A_H1ppy's system to say hi. To the people who have left xDMx, I bid you all farewell and may you succeed in all of your endevours.

I've been told about the mud slinging going on, and to tell you the truth, none of it warrents a reply (a pots a pot, a grass is a grass). Once the dust has settled i.e. once I get my system back and move into my new home, I'll be on WA as much as I can.

As you all know I ran away to COD for over a year and now I'm pining for worms and COD. I'll try to be proactive on both as well as splitting myself into many parts for my family, work and social life.

xDMx is the oldest WA/WWP clan EVER and I plan to keep it that way! So yes I still pay the bills for the url's and email accounts.

If anyone reading this has a question for me, please pass it on to either BT, Darkfoot, Pig or Arcade, I'm sure I'll get it.

One last thing, if you want to leave the clan !GO! I'm not in the business of trying to convince anyone to stay.

Peace one and all, see you soon.

VAB
icefriend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o0f good to see some news from you ho3.

this just made my day, heh.
XPS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icefriend wrote:
o0f good to see some news from you ho3.

this just made my day, heh.

WHAT HE SAID, AND I'M STILL DM FOR LIFE.
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx 4 the news VAB.

since ur post with ur side of the story has gone i uploaded it here:

http://www.clandarkmatter.co.uk/info.php

hope to hear from u soon again, m8. lets have a talk as soon as ur back online.

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to hear your allright, see you.

Last edited by Djoszee on Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue Thunder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear from you Vince. Keep your head up.... Cool

Nice work with making VAB's original post available Fab.... Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am i the only one who relized vab went completely insane half way through his post? i mean damn read that over again everyone he did a complete 180 went from best of luck to go fuck your self

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest i think way too many went "completely insane" lately...

its a thing between VAB and Dan. no1 of us knows anything about it besides the few facts that either VAB or Dan or both told us. at the end it comes down to a matter of belief, nothing else.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wasnt talking about anything like tha fab

im talking specifically about his post here

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant find no "go fuck urself" in this post here m8. 1st he said bye to those who already left and then he said that every1 who wants to may leave.

Confused

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed...

pig, i think you should move this to pvt forum, and give access to vab his new account

Blue Thunder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Eric is trying to convince himself that his decision on leaving is justified. As of now, it is still a waiting game... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm pat ......no i am very happy with my decision and the attitude of everyone that remains in this clan shows i've made the correct one i tried to do this the right way but u all wanted to stick pole up ur asses about it going aroud saying shit to people who have nothing to do with this nor the clan (pat)
or just being complete ass holes when i clearly stated u all were still m8s in my book (pat , piglet , arcade , darkfoot) and alan never shutting up about things going on with vince and dan when it has nothing to do with him is the main reason i decided not to wait because like i said when all this shite first happen if i am pushed i will leave and what happen alan happen so .,|,, pat .,|,, piglet .,|,, arcade .,|,, anyone else who thinks they have a right to a say about anything going on hya Evil or Very Mad

XPS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW, now i never stuck my foot in my mouth like that, I have a dozen other ways to do it. If thats your opinion, cool I respect it. Your attitude needs to be adjusted just a bit. Yes Alan does go off just a bit to much when you get him started. Just like they say in a bar, "take it outside", well here's an idea, "take it to wormnet". Lets keep the forum clean from here on out. please. /me thinks theres enuff hate around the way it is. Very Happy
Dragons

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries cj you arent black listed with them you are one of the few people who knows how to just play a game and leave shit at rest as it should be done

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: