Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Theres lot of new members here so I thought I'd spam :P

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Theres lot of new members here so I thought I'd spam :P Reply with quote

Heya Dudes Smile

Most of u will know I used to make music quite a lot a couple of years ago... I haven't really been doing a lot in the last year or so though as ideas are quite thin... I am currently doing a new track which I started over a year ago and I keep going back to it when I get new ideas... it might be done in a few years at this rate Shocked but I hope I can finish it by summer this year Laughing

Anyhoo the main reason I posted this was cause I don't think I told the people on here that I had remastered my last tune... I did it end of last year so if u listen to me now and again u should of noticed the changes and improved quality... Cool

If ya interested (and actually read all the above Rolling Eyes ) then pop on over to one of my pages'. All the links are in my sig and my website address is on the button where every1 elses' is...

The remaster was for both the Fata Morgana (Radio Edit) and Fata Morgana (Original Mix) which can be found on the Strife & T.G.L link... Wink

Solar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny you posted this, i was just thinking about your music and felt like doing some myself

are you still using ejay ?
i was going to give the pc version of octamed sound studio a try
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solar wrote:

are you still using ejay ?

nope and haven't touched it for 2 years now... been slowly getting into Fruity Loops and Fata Morgana was made in it.

This is the main reason why it's taking so long to make tracks... when I was using ejay and music 2000 I knocked out 3 albums within a year...

Solar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup ejay is the beginner side of it, FL is the pro way to go
ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think theres a new version of madtracker out since 1-2 months .. its similiar to octamed and allows the use of many features.. like vst plugins .. u should have a look if u want some like that
it got a serious product to work with .. even asio is integrated which opens you the whole world to anything in music.
heres the link.

@keV still nice to see you do your stuff man

http://www.madtracker.org/about.php

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: