Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
your clan history
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: your clan history Reply with quote

here is mine, please post yours...

oTcSo : The Cow squad, a two man clan. Basically messing about. The only wormer who can recall the 2nd wormer is jigsaw Smile It died because the other member quit worms, i didnt talk to him in ages. He came back last year, for a day or two Razz
This was a clan on wwp

TBC : The Best Clan. The leader was realfoe, at that time well know for his wicked (read childish/funny) style of mapmaking. I wanted to join sow, our competitors, but I didnt get in. At the time i was in this clan, i was playing bng and br the whole day. We had this competition with sow, we bng'ed together for ages. Wwp had the abl rule, which is imo much more fun the ktl. This clan died because of inactivity.
Members i can recall : Realfoe, Djoszee, LadyJane, ladyjanes little brother who's name i forgot, lee, gworv, doobs, xmen
the last 4 went inactive when i joined. I never talked to them again. And i forgot Bobalob.
it died because of inactivity 23/10/04
site http://thebc.2ya.com/
Edit: his name was "Radical" or later "RaD" and it wasnt her bro but her son.

SoW: Save Our Worms, a very cool name for a clan. At the time i joined, jigsaw just left. He had some problems with a member, but he never told me who it was. I think it was ironworm, but i'm not sure. This clan had no leader, they made discissions as a clan. Some members and exmembers i can recall : Yac0ub (went to army) Jigsaw, Dave-O, trixsk8 (pka sk8), E.C (eternal commander, is in dm now), amo, raven, richy, ironworm,
help me out jig Very Happy
site was www.saveourworms.tk but it doesn't load anything.
also, this clan was on wwp. And this clan also died because of inactivity.

-------
current clans:

xDMx : Dark Matter, a fun clan started on wwp, now moved to wa. At the time i joined, a lot of other people did. This clan is still alive, and our main goals are making fun and making maps. Some members play together on call of duty. Members : BlueThunder Vab FuRi3 Kilgore PigL3t abZter AH1ppy DarkFOOT (ex git)
Dimitris Djoszee Dragons Dymlos EC EvilBunny Garg0yle(the master himself :p) Hollow IceFriend JayJay Legend Lemon Lynx Partack Plutonic Psycho Raider Sega Solido Time XPS Ari(noam his brother) Gotenks LostBoy MaiinFrame
site www.clandarkmatter.co.uk

dmb: da massive booyakas
i joined this clan for leagues and i know most of the members, we're not very active and i never played a clanner. I don't care, i don't have much time anyway Wink

--------------

i remember a lot of the good old times. I signed up under my old msn, to recover some of the adresses that were in it. I'm planning to add some again, trying to get tbc/sow active again.

m0nk
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wo0!

DoA = dea don arrival. we fucking noobsters owned it. taught solar to rope there lol. met the fellas like f33li all the old LoRers kaos form oap etc good times. quit DoA and made LoR

LoR

took all the good DoA members into LoR lol.

stopped LoR and joined WcD

Reopened LoR

now i one of 3 active LoR members (m0nk master tenchi) and a WA member of WcD wo0! g0 me

|wa clan sL, wcd member| |wwp clan lor leader|
ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never forget about our full story on the webpage
Smile

Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not got time to give big descriptions but here goes:

TF - set up by me - last a week cos i decided there were too many clans on WA already and closed it again.

WoE - set up by me and vicky on WWP at release as weren't many clans on WWP

TBC - After WoE wanted a bit of fun while I got my head together

WoE2 - Re-released with less members

UWN - original uwn, woe and vip merged

HoS - Finally got in but soon died of inactivity about 6 months laster

DM - Where I am now.

----

Also did some undercover BnG 'work' for WcD at one point, back in the days when Ben was the leader.

ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw i wanted to join WoE in th past as my first clan .. then they turned lil inactive and died .. i made a grave for them .. but after they died i changed it to WcD grave .. oh man i remember that hard Smile

Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaaaaahhhh, good times... Smile

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

easy story:

i started playing worms online with wwp - as a bng only player - and didnt know how to use the rope at all (yes, insert ur "u still dunno that" here: you sill dont know how to do that Razz).

i wasnt interested in joining a clan. i played mainly with gworf, realfoe, doobs and lee from TBC these days but made friendship with most of the SoW members too (AmO, yac0ub, IronWorm) since they were also playing bng.

when i started to compete in the good old worms-league (hosted by the dutch HereHeComes and his bro IllBeBack) and their fucked up don-system(double or nothing), where i mostly won the bng and always lost the proper... i tryed to learn how to rope and met bt, vab, dan, kil, lostboy, bomber (i remember him as the best allround-gamer: impressive roper and hardcore bng'er). i played a lot with the guys from DM and fun big time. although i didnt wanna join any clan i just went online with their tag one day to fool around a bit and well... didnt take it off anymore Wink i switched my name from PolYP to xDMxPigL3t as i joined.

after i got better on the rope i played with n00b members such as m00se, Helen, Seb and the guy from WcD... what was his name again... ArcaDe i think.

cant remember more clans i had to do with. i only ever joined 1 clan and thats Dark Matter.

gg

Location: Watching A Movie Titled "Inpenetrable" starring Urnan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My History

I started around May 2003. I got on the rope straight away after seeing ziqper and another guy roping on a Fabrousse.

I started out a clan called SBRC(Stoned Boys Roper Clan) after a few months. I still get people saying "You were in SBRC weren't you?" occasionally. The leader of that clan was HiGh. My first friend I made on worms.

After that I joined I left SBRC for a clan called RaO(Rope and Own).
I don't remeber any members of that clan for I was in it for just a short time.

I then joined a clan called F8(Fate) with x1o1 I think it was. Someone here will know him. At that time I would have been about a year into roping.

After I left that clan I joined WcD. Which of course I was invited/ushered into place by Marcus. How long have we been friends for Marcus? A fair while before I joined.

The clan I will be in for what will probably be an eternity is WcD. Even if it dies(Which it can't. Against the rules.). I will be there in AG with the tag. Forever Mwuhahaa Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CriM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm

*MoG - Mall Owners Guild. wwp.leaders were evil bunny and omega. was taken in by them, and they attempted to learn me roping. even though i failed doing so, i did enjoy my time in there. at that time DM was our enemy, as bunny said it...lol. besides wwp bunny often played warcraft 3, so i bought the game to keep him company in ther.

*SW - Strategic Worms. wwp. with kenny as the leader :oops: i think it changed name when i joined em, was in for like a week. sucked ass.

*dbr - Death By Rope. a small clan ænimic and lyriquid started, and i was their captain ^^ was fun as hell. nice site too. even though the clan was soon to get inactive. as aenimic was playing less 'n less. ænimic is in sfx now. a good friend Smile

*DM - Dark Matter. leaders blue thundey and vabby. lads i enjoyed playing with in my MOG days i think. after being kicked out of MOG again..i joined up with DM..was not long till the rest followed ><

*OaP - Old age Pro's. leaders soulkeeper and netnik. wa/wwp. Cs: s.
great clan, great ppl in it. feel i trust 100% almost like a 2nd home. h4r and jamie is in it too Very Happy

pics from last winter
m0nk
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SMaCK wrote:

I then joined a clan called F8(Fate) with x1o1 I think it was. Someone here will know him.

he was in LoR just b4 he quit and went to wa. i talked to him yesterday infact as he came out of his class at uni =P

Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xanthus does some codestuff @ fb

m0nk
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought he did it all. i know its his site didnt no other peeps helpped with coding though =o ive been decieved ><

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm... now why am I bothering... oh what the hell...

ASF - Avalanche Special Forces if u didn't know already... The best clan ever Laughing

What can I say... When ASF started there was hardly any clans... ones I can think of... were WOE and the clan Batteos was in... of course he was called Kuja then (I think =/) So basically no competition whatsoever Razz

I'd say we lasted realistically till my motherboard decided to die on me... and then when I came back we somehow kept going for another 6 months till the other board also died Rolling Eyes After that MOG was formed... Evil Bunny, Omega & Arctic Ice (I always spelt his name right even though it was spelt wrong anyhoo I think Laughing ) left then I think or was it after.....

To tell u the truth I don't believe in Clan Hopping unless u really can't get on with the leader (they left while my PC was deaded and also decided to lose 7 games in a row in the clan league Evil or Very Mad )... Anyhoo I might as well list the ASF former players... For some it was their first clan (and last =/)...

MetallicFlavour
Jloghry007
Overkill2
Stupoo007
Lexx87
Danny
Jazzman
Clarky
Ultima2X
Batteos
StAlfonzo
EvilBunny
Omega
ArticIce
Dragoon
Panphobia
Jimmy G
Crackdown
Johnoboy
Loop
The Paladin
Raiden
Ecwcwwe
Homicide
Zenon

Some of the ones at the top of the list were around when WWP first started... I bought it before the official release date (I think I did... cause I remember being unsure whether I should go online str8 away...)

As some of the old members here will know I hosted a few Tournaments in my time... The Rope Race being the best as it was the first... and it was hilarious... I remember people taking the wrong route and me getting mad...

After I had got my new PC I tried to start ASF up again but the majority of the members had moved on... so after the denial of ASF being dead I joined UWN... even though I never felt like I was wanted... and Plut was the only one who played so as far as I'm concerned... UWN were as dead as dead can be... so technically I never was a member of another clan... Wink

Even if I was to start playing again and join a clan... I'd refuse to wear the tag cause it's tacky... well I think it is anyhoo...

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... who actually edited my post! Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoW did have a leader being called UnDeCiDeD aka HoMiCiDe i started the clan cause ASF was dead. Amo and yakoube were the first that joined. Ironworm did the website if i remember .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Worm Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: