Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Clan looking for matches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> We can't D!E
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacx2-ICB-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Clan looking for matches Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm one of the leaders of a clan called ICB: http://www.ICBsquad.co.uk.
We usually play FPS games like Delta Force: Black Hawk Down, Joint Operations and Battlefield 2 if you've heard of them, but recently a few of us have been playing Worms a lot too.

I'd like the clan to start playing Worms 4 as one of our "played games" but the other leaders aren't as convinced at the moment. However, we have agreed that if we can organise a few clan matches and they go well then we'll start playing Worms as a clan.

If you guys are up for a scrim please contact me at JackWesterman@hotmail.com or post on the ICB forums using the link at the top. We'll take Worms 4 and Worms 3D challenges.

Thanks Very Happy
Jacx2-ICB-
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Jacx2, welcome to wcc. i wanted to take a look at ur site but unfortunately the link doesnt work. if ur looking 4 "scrims" against w3d or w4m clans then ur on the wrong forum, most ppl here only play the good old 2d versions.
im not sure if the few that play the w3d can help u out with a clanmatch (plutonic, evilbunny?)

oh, and i dont think its called scrimming in worms like in FPS.

WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the forums m8.
u should switch over to armageddon or world party .. more ppl and clans in it .. and more leagues to play on.

SMaCK

Location: Watching A Movie Titled "Inpenetrable" starring Urnan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And also 2d ownz Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CriM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Clan looking for matches Reply with quote

Jacx2-ICB- wrote:
scrim

he used my name..eeeeee Very Happy Crying or Very sad

pics from last winter
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im always up for a game on w4 (never worms3d - horrible...) although its not actually installed right now :p aaaaand im not in a clan for it lol. I suppose thats easily fixable though.

Jacx2-ICB-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
welcome to wcc. i wanted to take a look at ur site but unfortunately the link doesnt work.

Thanks Very Happy The link doesn't work as the full stop I put at the end got included in the link by mistake Rolling Eyes Correct URL is: http://www.ICBsquad.co.uk

Quote:
if ur looking 4 "scrims" against w3d or w4m clans then ur on the wrong forum, most ppl here only play the good old 2d versions.

Sorry for the use of the word scrim too lol... I now realise that my FPS lingo is useless here lol Laughing Also, sorry for challenging you guys on a game you don't play :oops: I just saw the 3D worm on the main page and assumed... lol. However, if you do have one or two guys that have Worms 4 and are up for a match (match not scrim? lol) some time, then that would be good Smile.

Quote:
u should switch over to armageddon or world party

Play the Playstation version of Armageddon every now and then, don't have the PC version as yet though Confused

Quote:
im always up for a game on w4

Sounds good Smile When you've got it installed and ready for a game give me shout on MSN or ICB forums. Very Happy
ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

np man ur welcome .. yeh those 3d worms flying around even in 2d games .. cheeky..
well have a look www.wcdclan.de .. yay 3d and still playing 2d worms Smile
hf man

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> We can't D!E All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: