Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
2 many MIA's
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XPS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: 2 many MIA's Reply with quote

AAAhhhhh the noobs, i owned seven games the other day.. That means nothing but W:A is dying, Oh yeah theres a few around yet, the Über hard core ones, but Vab, Furie or hades now where ever it is, BT, blah blab, blah, at least tell me to fuck off in here ( i know you want to)damn.shhhhhhhh hear that, NO CUS NO ONE IS AROUND ANYMORE............Oh sorry, didn't see you over there guys, Kil, Pig, Lemon.........where did everyone go?
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, im currently beta testing internet play on W4:Mayhem which takes up most of my Worms playing time - also playing Guildwars at the moment. I would go on WA more but no-one is there when I look Sad

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt play any game besides worms b4 and maybe i shouldnt have given cod a try in the first place... but its fun Cool well, im still active in both games (worms and cod that is) and am always up 4 a match.

cant speak 4 the others tho, dunno what they're up to. but i dont care as long as i see em every now and then to kick their asses Razz

as u said xps w:a wormnet is fuckin lame. most ppl only care about league games there or r online with this snooper prob. no1 really hosts a good shoppa anymore, mostly noobs. so its kinda important to find one of us to have a decent game Sad

hows W4, plut? damn i tryed this 3d worms once and have to say its not what ive expected or am going to play. ur an official beta tester - one of the few or can every1 be a tester? hope to see u back in the old 2d environment soon m8.

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was on holls Smile

Dragons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

piggy i love how you stuff 30 40 billion different thoughts together cause

you think they go together no one else says anything cause we've been

dead since last week ,

theres a rainbow out today and ace where theres the helpful hardware man see the way a rain bow works in the suns over there the rains over there and your like hey thats pretty rain not like ray ramano haha ray ramano that guys gotta good show everybody love raymond.......
wait for akward silence because no body but me gets that..........

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LeMoN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfft They payed everyone to love raymon. He sucks and so does his show.

Dragons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see wut i mean he didnt get it

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LeMoN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
see wut i mean he didnt get it

get it? I didn't even read it. As far as im concerned you could have said you loved me Very Happy Whenever someone puts a bunch of crap together like that I just skim through it

SMaCK

Location: Watching A Movie Titled "Inpenetrable" starring Urnan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeMoN wrote:
Dragons wrote:

I skimmed through your post too and read the above. Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XPS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: 2 many MIA's Reply with quote

XPS wrote:
AAAhhhhh the noobs, i owned seven games the other day.. That means nothing but W:A is dying, Oh yeah theres a few around yet, the Über hard core ones, but Vab, Furie or hades now where ever it is, BT, blah blab, blah, at least tell me to fuck off in here ( i know you want to)damn.shhhhhhhh hear that, NO CUS NO ONE IS AROUND ANYMORE............Oh sorry, didn't see you over there guys, Kil, Pig, Lemon.........where did everyone go?

still waiting to be told to fuck off............................. .,l,, Wink ,,l,.
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol... FUCK OFF Rolling Eyes
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worms 3D was shit. W4 is much better although still in 3d i dont mind playing it - theres about 30 beta testers out of T17, they closed it again now too new people although they keep letting people thru every so often. The demo will be released soon tho so all can play Smile

XPS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me feels so much better, life would be great if a few more could say it even if it's there only post in months.............................thanks for being there for me Pig. Fich Dich<-------is that how it goes?
LeMoN

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm.. /me thinks of something nice to post.. glances up.. hey thats just a fortress ma-- oooo it's reversed.. o wait no you could always do that.. oh wait thats for w:a.. COOOL... mm damn im thirsty... HEY the map is by plutonic.. hmm.. i think ill download it..

and btw XPS... FUCK OFF lol Laughing

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, cj... ur welcome Wink

XPS wrote:
Fich Dich<-------is that how it goes?
almost m8 - its "Fick Dich". i once made a nice german lesson in the old forum b4 it crashed... maybe i'll rewrite it 4 u lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: