Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
WA
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: WA Reply with quote

right now is the time to get all the oldschoolers back playing WA as imho i cant see worms reloaded hitting the same heights as WA did/does.

So download, reinstall and get some f0oking games played Razz

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mhmm honestly... i think worms reloaded will get me back to worming, at least for some time. just need something new, fresh graphics... same game pimped Wink

i like the idea of getting reloaded once it costs about 10€.

oh, if they use a fucked up drm copy protection i might sail under the pirate flag. and if its impossible to play it online then... well, screw reloaded Rolling Eyes

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its steam only, so expect it to be like every other game. CEG, VAC and online registration required.

The online code is heavily wired into steamworks so I doubt cracked copies will work online for a while, if ever.

I've actually pre-ordered it, but i'm not actually all that hopefull of it ever replacing WA, not unless they are willing to patch and tweak to the same extent that WA has been.

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much is it on steam?

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About £15

Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does it have all the weapons wa has? because I played a worms game on the ps3 at a friend of mine, and it really sucked. I couldnt even push myself upwards on the rope, that's how much it sucked...

Added after 13 minutes:

ok I pre-ordered it on steam Very Happy (17E aint that much really)

Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmmEWwww..greedy pig Laughing whats 17 euro lol, for a rich gimp like yourself hehe..gonna preorder it myself too tomorrow (monday) and the game should be out within a few days i believe Smile lets kick some ass on this 1 i's say,,prolly not as good gameplay as WA, but should be giving us some good times Cool whats drm btw? lol
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im also gonna preorder it myself now, will need a comp upgrade though ha!, although think the hats look silly, cant imagine dropping mine, dyna etc on head but mmh should be good, but maybe project x for wa will be better, who knows? Rolling Eyes

Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRM = Digital Rights Managemnet, so anti-piracy stuff, though google could have told you that.

WR seem to be somewhere between the slightly lacking PS3/Xbox version and WA. WA seems to be superior but I'm willing to give it a go anyway, and if T17 do truely keep supporting it with patches/DLC or whatever then maybe it will start to catch up with WA one day.

Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have low hopes for the new game.

But Cybersh00dow is working his ass with new patches anyway. :p

Just a day ago I got a confirmation for some feature request I made like half a year ago. So he (and deadcode) are still working on wa.

I haven't touched wa in weeks though. Confused

Edit: what the.. I made 200 posts on this shiznit forum already? Lol.. Smile

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevol3nt wrote:

Edit: what the.. I made 200 posts on this shiznit forum already? Lol.. Smile

277 to be precise

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k guys, if u wanna rope like ur used to on wa or wwp... this is not ur game.

it is possible to rope in reloaded but it has its own physics - which are different to the other worms games. bouncing off walls doesnt kick you aka increases ur speed, no 45 degree angle after releasing rope... i wasnt able to do a shadow or spike (yet). probably never will - and im not talking about my noob skills Razz so fu

u can try u can proof me wrong.

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are right, but it's fun nonetheless.

It's really balls that the game has no lobby (multiplayer), but I'm sure they will add it. The campaign is fun, but not that hard really.. I'm on mission 25 or something

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol just had some fun reloaded matches with unit... its really cool if ur NOT thinking of w:a. but it sure made me remember how much fun w:a was! ;D

ima install that old game again too soon. hope they fixed the color probs with win7.

gg unit, thanks for the games Cool

Added after 24 minutes:

lol couldnt wait to test w:a again Razz installed it, applied the patch and used cybershadows reg fix for the color issue:

http://forum.team17.com/showthread.php?t=41652

works awesome, no need for wormkit Very Happy hosting works as well... im ready for games - next weekend anyone? Twisted Evil ima text u, unit.

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought WR only got released on the 26th wtf?

Added after 36 seconds:

oh wait i just realised its after 12 so it technically is the 26th haha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Worm Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: