Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
can i join DM?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevol3nt wrote:
Plutonic wrote:
I remember you well enough. Not been active last few months as been at work solidly trying to get AvP out the door. Going to try and get back online now though. Have there been any signs of Vab or BT in the last... 12 months?

Can you explain what you mean by "trying to get AvP out the door". What are you talking about? Smile

this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7pBDx45hdk

Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:
Malevol3nt wrote:
Plutonic wrote:
I remember you well enough. Not been active last few months as been at work solidly trying to get AvP out the door. Going to try and get back online now though. Have there been any signs of Vab or BT in the last... 12 months?

Can you explain what you mean by "trying to get AvP out the door". What are you talking about? Smile

this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7pBDx45hdk

Ok, I know what the game is (Hell, I'm a huge fan of AvP). But how are you related to this?

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:

VAB and i exchanged some "happy new year" greetings and he says hi to ya'll - hes still alive.

hey Diksquad, nice to see u on the forum again Smile it puzzles me that u leave SQD coz its "not that active anymore so its basically dead" and choose DM instead... thats like out from the frying pan into the fire Razz i know u for a while tho so lets try something new instead of simply saying "fu .,|,,":

points the DM noobs to this post Wink

give them a few days Dik, ur either in or out by the end of the week. hope thats fast enough for ya. besides being a lot of things we're also überfucking slow in making decisions Cool

Added after 0.23 minutes:

Malevol3nt wrote:
Plutonic wrote:
Not been active last few months as been at work solidly trying to get AvP out the door. Going to try and get back online now though.
But how are you related to this?

it really does sound like he was working on it, doesnt it Shocked if thats true... man, im impressed!
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
points the DM noobs to this post Wink

Done! He's clearly mad but who am I too stop him?
Quote:
it really does sound like he was working on it, doesnt it Shocked if thats true... man, im impressed!

Yup, I've spent the last 3 and a quater years as a programmer on that, bit sad to leave it realy, though it does mean I get some of my spare time back Very Happy so will try and get more worms in when I can.

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hats off, chris! if this isnt a reason to buy the game... what is?! Very Happy knowing one of the programmers makes it even cooler - fuck the customer support and waiting for patches - WE HAVE PLUTONIC here Cool

kk, just kidding mate but still...

respect!

i miss the dancing Nana

Added after 2 minutes:

Plutonic wrote:
Done! He's clearly mad but who am I too stop him?

word

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Plutonic works for Rebellion? Or used to work?

Nevertheless, that's awesome! I saw your website last year, from what I remember I saw a few games or something you were working on, but no mention of AvP or anything like that. I guess it was all hush-hush.

Anyway, yeah when AvP comes out we have to buy it and throw some scary all-nighters with Pluto. (ts included!) Very Happy

I'll bet it's gonna be a fuck-lot more scary than that girly left 4 dead game. AvP1 multiplayer was kinda fun if I recall correctly.

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys Very Happy yeah have to go destroy everyone online once I get my copy. Should be a laugh, though knowing me I'll get overtaken about a day after launch!

Diksquad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok piglet just let me know when you decide and i know DM isnt that active but all you still play just with some breaks here and there i guess cuz if your still in DM your still a fan of worms and i hope to be seeing you on wormnet soon hopefully if u decide to play.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N O!

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diksquad wrote:
ok piglet just let me know when you decide and i know DM isnt that active but all you still play just with some breaks here and there i guess cuz if your still in DM your still a fan of worms and i hope to be seeing you on wormnet soon hopefully if u decide to play.

hey dik, i didnt decide anything - we set up a vote and it was 5:1 in favor for u to join us! so welcome into DM, mr xDMxDiksquad Cool

if ur still interested and didnt find another clan meanwhile that is Rolling Eyes

now that ur in: show ur face! send me a pic of u that i can use for ur profile (http://www.wormscc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45)

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm i meant to ask could i join also? (serious) but i cant see it going y way... but who knows the world can throw up strange things, example: gnork was born Cool shit, theres one vote lost Rolling Eyes

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well then you should make your own topic...

Diksquad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome ty very much guys! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fraggle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratz Squad.
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur welcome, diksquad Smile now spread some DM justice in AG for us Cool

CJ wrote:
erm i meant to ask could i join also? (serious) but i cant see it going y way... but who knows the world can throw up strange things, example: gnork was born Cool shit, theres one vote lost Rolling Eyes

like... really serious? Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: