Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
yummie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: yummie Reply with quote

Shocked

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seen that video some time ago... and it still makes me angry. id love to do the same with the cooks and everyone whos ordering such a meal.

*grabs his chainsaw* yeap, im ready for a massacre Cool whys the human life so overrated anyway...

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes you angry? The guy who pulls the ducks heart out so it dies quicker than our method of electrocution in a waterbath? Or the snake which gets his head chopped off so fast that it didn't realize it's dead already and still has some muscle contraction? Or the fish, which get's his heart ripped out within 10 seconds (instead of an angle getting ripped out of his mouth for 10 minutes like we do it) :p

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, around here they chop the head off of ducks/chickens. Kind of faster then fiddling with your finger trying to find the heartz. Well, that's what the villagers do anyway.

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevol3nt wrote:
Actually, around here they chop the head off of ducks/chickens. Kind of faster then fiddling with your finger trying to find the heartz. Well, that's what the villagers do anyway.
well male ya wrong... if you chop the head off the chicken can live for 3 min's after the heads been removed Smile

i know i worked in a chicken factory

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
What makes you angry?

funny that we humans think we're superior to everything coz we can think... do u think animals cant feel pain coz they dont cry and moan as much as humans? mmmkay, kinda ignorant id say

Quote:
The guy who pulls the ducks heart out so it dies quicker than our method of electrocution in a waterbath?

im like lol? poking that stick into its chest and fiddling with ur fingers inside to pull the heart out is deffo fast. and who said i agree on using the method u mentioned.

Quote:
Or the snake which gets his head chopped off so fast that it didn't realize it's dead already and still has some muscle contraction?

chopping head of is ok - we did (and at some places at earth still do) that with humans too. i wonder why u wanna eat stuff whos muscles still contract tho.

Quote:
Or the fish, which get's his heart ripped out within 10 seconds (instead of an angle getting ripped out of his mouth for 10 minutes like we do it) :p

u think the fish lived in that bucket before? i think someone used an angle to get it there - if ur saying they mightve used a net then ur point doesnt count either Wink) besides they didnt rip the heart out first. they roughly chop off the fish scale and make some weird cuts for they following frying i guess before ripping the heart out.

nice try, gnork. even if "we" in europe did it as painful - it all makes me angry mate. i hate factory farming too.

would u wanna eat one of the meals there? just wondering, i definitely wouldnt.

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they just went a liiitle bit nuts in the 'Art' of cooking...

Yea, I neither want contracting meat, I like it dead and hung for at least two weeks so nature can do its job inside before even starting to think about cooking it. Eat rabbits the day you killed them and you will kill yourself as well by doing that.

Anyway, I guess they were trying to find the limits on whether it's alive or dead on your plate ready to eat. 54 seconds to 'do' a fish into a meal, not bad. for the fish: he saw his life AFTER death hehehe

and /me only buys bio meat 'n vegies, please no industrial flesh bleh it's so tasteless :p

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkFOOT wrote:
Malevol3nt wrote:
well male ya wrong... if you chop the head off the chicken can live for 3 min's after the heads been removed Smile

i know i worked in a chicken factory

Haha, no I mean't the procedure is faster. I've seen chickens run around with their heads chopped off before. It's quite a sight! Laughing Laughing

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: