Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
so...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: so... Reply with quote

What's that worms 2: armageddon about?

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teh dutchies = torrent slutz0r -> find out yourself and tell us .,/,, Cool

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first trailer popped up in june 09, available for xbox 360 only at the moment [amazon.com], release dates for other platforms (including pc) unknown.

correct me if im wrong.

looks cool imo and if all the patches work there too it'll be a no brainer to switch for most ppl Cool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like another lame remake of wa, imho. Hardly anything new that I can tell from that video.

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for some vids check -> http://www.gametrailers.com/game/worms-2-armageddon/11572

according to them it should already been on the market in juli, even for pc Shocked why the fo0k is this game taking so long lolz..
looks funny, bit like the last worms on psp but than for xbox/pc..some funny details spotted, and as pig said shouldnt be too much of a problem switchin to this i think..
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played it on xbox back when it was first coming out. Definatly the best console worms yet, covers a lot of what was missing in the previous one, but not a scratch on WA on PC, the rope sucks.

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevol3nt wrote:
Looks like another lame remake of wa, imho. Hardly anything new that I can tell from that video.

how many remakes are there...? and to be honest: the less they change of the original game the better! this is supposed (for me at least) to be a lame ass remake with enhanced graphics, nothing else ;D

and the rope was lame on worms1 on ps1 too. i think the rope sucks on all consoles anyway... lets see if its the same for the pc. talking about worms1 - seeing the trailer reminds me of worms2 compared to worms1 ages ago Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
Malevol3nt wrote:

[color=green][b]how many remakes are there...?

You would seriously like another worms game with crappy gameplay just so you could have better graphics? And to be honest, those gameplay videos don't really show the graphics have changed much, not for the better anyway.

I'd much rather have Team17 hire cyber and deadcode to work with them on a new PC-orientated WA remake/sequel, instead of doing a console port of this.

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the picture... but honestly, none of em is a remake of worms armageddon? maybe world party is, but it has the wormpot options which i still miss in w:a.

and i dont think worms: armageddon has a crappy gameplay, i actually like it - thats why i play(ed) it so much o.O yes, if they just enhance the graphics id be happy... make it more colorful, who needs the color palette limitation? make it an eye-candy, leave the game alone.

btw we ARE talking about the pc version of worms 2: armageddon, its planned but doesnt have no release date as yet. who plays a roper on a console? Shocked

listening to the community and hiring deadcode/cyberworm would be awesome tho.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying they're remakes of WA. I'm saying that Team17 keeps making these weird sequels of worms every year, in any form they can think of. Maybe it would be wiser to concentrate on making something new and interesting instead? But first a WA sequel, of course. Razz

Anyway, waiting for that v4.0. Should come around 2025, afaik. Twisted Evil

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: