Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
internet (piracy) chitchat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: internet (piracy) chitchat Reply with quote

for those who missed it but are interested:

http://www.rlslog.net/pirate-bay-case-four-found-guilty

if at the end some court decides that the whole torrent-technique (see here), of which they dont understand anything, is illegal i bet the only result will be another new way of sharing digital content.

i wonder how long the MPAA and other related companies tolerate sites and services like rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile, etc. they need to control those to prevent a billion gazillion dollar loss every 5 minutes Shocked

Last edited by PigL3t on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if ur bored and have some time to read a longer article about music, money, file-sharing, piracy... then give this one a try: http://www.demonbaby.com/blog/2007/10/when-pigs-fly-death-of-oink-birth-of.html

btw, i just heard about it but for you it might already be old news:
http://www.privacydigest.com/2009/03/29/pirate+party+makes+bid+european+parliament

fight them on their own ground, i so like that idea. sweden and germany already got the chance to vote a pirate party for the eu parliament. in other countries they are still trying to get enough support... since im fed up with politicians saying this but doing that and at the end its all about money, i will just give them my vote. it wont change a thing, its similar to not voting i think... but perhaps they can see that if they continue going down that road it might someday end up in losing power and control.

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: good night, rapidshare Reply with quote

rip, rapidshare... and have a nice time in prison, dear rs-uploaders Wink

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2009/04/rapidshare-hands-over-user-info-in-germany-users-panic.ars

dont say u werent warned!

i wonder how long rapishare will exist if this is story is true and more cases like this pop up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riiight

Millions of downloaders > Overpopulated prisons > People with the least criminal record get released to make room for worse criminals in the jail bars.

You think I'm making this up? Check the US of A. Same shit is happening there. Laughing

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omFg, rapidshare goin dUUn?? Shocked
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevol3nt wrote:
Riiight

Millions of downloaders > Overpopulated prisons > People with the least criminal record get released to make room for worse criminals in the jail bars.

You think I'm making this up? Check the US of A. Same shit is happening there. Laughing

its kinda cute how u try to answer with logic and even use common sense hehe - but believe me, this copyright topic left the reasonable area some time ago, what they do today is damn weird sometimes (http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/530155/riaa_sues_family_dog_yet_another_botched.html) Laughing

but to follow ur logic about "worse criminals": its the industry who tells the judges whats the worst crime Wink dont tell me ur not surprised that those torrent search-engine guys got one year prison each and $3 million punishment, while some guys who'd break ur nose and steal ur wallet (even if they do it daily in order to survive) wont ever see a prison from the inside Wink

and i think rapidshare will lose many customers if they give out information about their users. uploaders, downloaders, all logged and even personalized if u have an account. i wonder who ever thought thats a safe way to get ur files Rolling Eyes even for usenet u need an account, mostly connected to a bank account. and its only ur trust in the "we dont log or give info" policy of the provider that makes it safe Razz

talking about policies... ever really read what paypal is allowed to do? lol
http://www.paypalsucks.com/

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome...

Quote:
Success for Pirate Party

The first thing we can say is that the election is a great success for the Pirate Party. It is a new established party as a protest against some measures for supervising private individuals' activities on the internet.

The Pirate Party wants to legalise file sharing for private purposes and it is not surprising that their core voters are young men.

http://www.stockholmnews.com/more.aspx?nid=3369

in other countries they didnt get as many votes, but even in germany they were the strongest of the weak parties. they wont be able to change or do anything just yet, but if the governments in europe keep on creating stupid laws against "active internet users" they'll lose more and more voters who join the pirates forces Cool a peaceful rebellion on their own territory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: