Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Gnork@Helpz0r asap ^^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Gnork@Helpz0r asap ^^ Reply with quote

oi B0on..got this xp/win7 dualboot running for a while..but since win7 cant find any drivers for my soundcard, its not really much of use to keep it on my pc..so i want to delete win 7. its on a seperate harddrive,D: xp is on teh C drive :p googled for an answer how to delete the second OS, but every link gives me another way to do it..and not really save ways either..help a nugga out in trouble will ya? Laughing thankz G..Peaceeeee Wink
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

which sound card model newb

tried win update and/or/vista/xp drivers?

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
which sound card model newb

tried win update and/or/vista/xp drivers?

if the win7 update doesnt offer u some drivers the vista version (32 or 64 bit) usually fits.

i found one interesting link for you, unit:
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/01/17/how-to-uninstall-and-remove-windows-7-or-vista-leaving-windows-xp-on-dual-boot-system/

sounds as easy as roping Wink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aye,tx for the link m8..already saw this 1 before,but i couldnt find the boot.bak files they were talking about so didnt want to take any chances...entered the run-command today,and formatted the win 7 partition and its gone! *yay* didnt have time to look if the boot files were in the system folder now after entering that command but since its workin now i dont really care lol. @drivers: i let win update look for them and it found a driver for everything except for my soundcard..so my thougt was it isnt compatible yet.kinda stupid i didnt think about the vista driver,since win7 is based on the vista engine but fook it..got rid of the crap and im a happy newb again ^^ gonna wait until the proffesional version hits stores and buy it i think Smile thankz for ze help bo0ns..muchos respectos ^^
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worm-Unit wrote:
blabla bla blabla blabla bla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla blabla bla blabla blabla bla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blablabla blabla bla blabla blabla bla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blabla blabla bla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blablablablabla bla blabla blabla bla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blablablablabla bla blabla blabla bla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla blabla bla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blablabla ^^

back to XP?!? WAAAHAHAH noob NO way lol NEVAH!!!1!!

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmk lol..why u think its so great than? Perhaps some examples why its more stable n faster than xp..?gimme some pro's n cons b0on ^^ i read at the windows site that its not really optimized or whatever for gamers yet..whats teh use of it than?^^ and if i Do change my mind again..is it already safe enough?dont wanna get hax0red by bastards like urself xD
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worm-Unit wrote:
mmmk lol..why u think its so great than? Perhaps some examples why its more stable n faster than xp..?

seems like u didnt play enuf with it, otherwise you would have noticed the efficiency urself

Worm-Unit wrote:
gimme some pro's n cons b0on ^^ i read at the windows site that its not really optimized or whatever for gamers yet..whats teh use of it than?^^ and if i Do change my mind again..is it already safe enough?dont wanna get hax0red by bastards like urself xD

windows will never be safe - points to 150+ security updates for xp alone...
but u can install several antivir solutions already

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spam~ my name is snorkle~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: