Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Note to myself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Note to myself Reply with quote

I'm fucking leaving this blody country this winter and have fun in Spain. It's on my mind for more than a decade... actually around 2 decades, that I have the feeling I should leave this country. I never fully bound with it since I came back from Germany when I was young - it never felt like my home country anyway. And since the gouvernement has fucked up things seriously meanwhile... oh man... it's time to leave this Titanic called The Netherlands.

I don't want to work until I'm 70 and then d!E from a heart attack the next day. I don't want to spend fucking much money on health insurance, food, housing, the public transport, oh bollox EVERYthing is overpriced in this soap bell. Then we have the problem of not enough kids being born. Great. So who is gonna work when I am old? Nobody. Because everybody has grown old and we didn't make any kids. This country is SO on the deadlist. It's 187 for da muthafucking land.

So this winter I'm leaving for Spain - find me some way in there, a small place to live - I don't need much room to be happy. And then I'm going to find those Dutch people who stay there during the winter. Because I'm sure they have brought there pc's and laptops as well, depending on if they have a 2nd house over there. I'm so optimistic. I'm thinking it will all work out. I'm not thinking that I will have troubles finding those people. I will find them and they will find me.

And meanwhile, I will learn the language and conquer another world language by that. And by that it's giving me another step into the future - to seek and find a new place to live. Because Dutch isn't spoken on many places in the world. But English and Spanish are. I want to learn them both and be more versatile. It's not a hard language to learn. I had great results with French when I learned it 23 years ago and Spanish ain't that more different. Fuck The Netherlands. The public television is great - I will keep on watching that from abroad - but the manners, the attitudes, the hypocrisy, all that they can keep in this country. Because I'm different. I don't belong here.

To DarKeYeS -> I hope you are a bit proud, because you made me make this step I needed to make for a while already Wink Thank you for helping me get over it.

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck mate, in you're new life, in spain, englands the same its shit, only i too scared to get on a plane and do summat about it, makes me wonder why the fuck i bought a passport

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
good luck mate, in you're new life, in spain, englands the same its shit, only i too scared to get on a plane and do summat about it, makes me wonder why the fuck i bought a passport

maybe you just need a good kick in ur arse as well which makes you leave england sooner or later... who wants to live on a rainy island anyway Razz

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:

maybe you just need a good kick in ur arse as well which makes you leave england sooner or later... who wants to live on a rainy island anyway Razz
LMFAO he is a yank snorkle not a fucking brit ya feckless tit...

wake up and stop thinking about darkeyes and look around there a thing called reality m8 ya might want to try it dude Exclamation Rolling Eyes

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkFOOT wrote:
LMFAO he is a yank snorkle not a fucking brit ya feckless tit...

yanks should be even more aware of how fucked up their country is.

DarkFOOT wrote:
wake up and stop thinking about darkeyes and look around there a thing called reality m8 ya might want to try it dude Exclamation Rolling Eyes

ty for you support in my choice to start a new life somewhere else in Europe instead of this cumsuck country which is driving me crazy Razz Cool

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: