Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
W:A v3.6.29.0 Hacked.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: W:A v3.6.29.0 Hacked. Reply with quote

WTF man. I enter a game, the dude asks me if i have rubber, i say yes. Then some idiot must of hacked w;a cos I didn't write that line "i dont have rubber". And the host kicked me out. Geez wtf man...

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this hack is called 'spress space enough times up to the next line and type a name to fake another chat line'. bad joke from nullum looks like.

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, hate it when people do that

Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I just got to know about that yesterday.

Nice way to piss people off..

But hey, I welcome those 3 to my very special vip only blacklist. Congrats!

Edit: oh it was nullum was it, the so called famous "scene" kid eh? Well he's banned from my games thats for sure.

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
SYLver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Malevol3nt Add Me 2 On Your "Vip Blacklist" Cause If By Any Chance Ill Have To Play Whit You, I Better Not..

You took this 2 seriously, Nullum never intended to make fun of you, but it seems you took this very personaly.. so add me Very Happy infact add the whole clan to your special list, im doing us both a favour,

Heres the list:

Nullum`sW
SYLver`sW
Tox`sW
Airen`sW
StarScreaMllsW
Chinezu`sW
Ski-d-dy`sW
xsWxVooDoo
Alex`sW
MORF`sW
Santander`sW
t0kOnIx`sW
igor`sW
option`sW
m0f0`sW
minimal`sW
OSi`sW

I dont have nothing agains the other DM players, i consider them great guys, but you.. are just, 2 darn kid`ish
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who?

Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SYLver wrote:
Hey Malevol3nt Add Me 2 On Your "Vip Blacklist" Cause If By Any Chance Ill Have To Play Whit You, I Better Not..

You took this 2 seriously, Nullum never intended to make fun of you, but it seems you took this very personaly.. so add me Very Happy infact add the whole clan to your special list, im doing us both a favour,

I dont have nothing agains the other DM players, i consider them great guys, but you.. are just, 2 darn kid`ish

No, don't judge me by what you hear from your clan mate.

Firstly, I don't let people mock me around and get kicked out of hosts because someone else thought it would be fun.

Secondly, if theres a childish person over here, then it's nullum.
This is how he replied in ag: "Play me 1v1 your going to lose".

Thirdly, I don't have any intensions of blacklisting any of your other clan members. I'm not as prejudice as you are by taking opinions from one person. Have you ever even played me? Be nice and I'll be nice right back at you. Be an ass, and I'll be an ass right back at you.

Lastly, this is just a game. But if I choose to blacklist someone how is that your business?

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevol3nt wrote:
SYLwho? wrote:
bla
J

^^

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
SYLver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevol3nt wrote:
SYLver wrote:

No, don't judge me by what you hear from your clan mate.

Firstly, I don't let people mock me around and get kicked out of hosts because someone else thought it would be fun.

Secondly, if theres a childish person over here, then it's nullum.
This is how he replied in ag: "Play me 1v1 your going to lose".

Thirdly, I don't have any intensions of blacklisting any of your other clan members. I'm not as prejudice as you are by taking opinions from one person. Have you ever even played me? Be nice and I'll be nice right back at you. Be an ass, and I'll be an ass right back at you.

Lastly, this is just a game. But if I choose to blacklist someone how is that your business?

Firstly Smile

I never meant it seriously, i was just showing you how silly is 2 blacklist someone Smile sarcasm is hard to show in text Smile

Secondly you called him a noob, and he responded saying Play me 1v1 your going to lose .

Thirdly i dont predjude no one, he just asked me to talk in his name, his english is not that good Wink

Smile
Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SYLver wrote:

Firstly Smile

I never meant it seriously, i was just showing you how silly is 2 blacklist someone Smile sarcasm is hard to show in text Smile

Secondly you called him a noob, and he responded saying Play me 1v1 your going to lose .

Thirdly i dont predjude no one, he just asked me to talk in his name, his english is not that good Wink

Smile

Well I guess you have a really weird sarcasm saying that I'm a kid.

Silly is to say: "If By Any Chance Ill Have To Play Whit You, I Better Not..", cos your missing out a hell of alot of fun.

And yeah I did call him a noob, because I think it's pretty noobish acting the way he did which made me get kicked out of that game. He could of apologized afterwards but he didn't give a damn did he?

You think I'm going to surf around forums asking for an apology or write hate posts like you do? I have a low-tolerance towards kiddie-jokes. I found out it wasn't a hack but just a tasteless joke from him, so he enteres my list of unwanted players. Of course, I'd be happy to unlist him if he acts like an adult. Since he's what, 30-something?

Oh and just who are you? Nobody from DM seems to know you by your nickname.

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
SYLver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ..

I Agree Nullum acted childish, And Probabily Its His Fault For Starting This..

But did you had to insult him, joining his game and calling him Noob, and than in ag starting to call him names.. isnt that childish?

Maybe he started this thing, but you know what, big deal..

from the picture i see that he used the "Hax" to tell the host that you dont have "Rubber Worm" and the Host didnt kicked you cause of nullum, he kicked you because you didnt have Rubber Worm, Rubber Worm Is An Module Of Wormkit, And All The Players Need It To PlayThe Game,

And even if the host didnt kicked you, you still wouldve crashed in the game.. and nullum knows you didnt have the module because only he and pisto distribuits the module, and he used the "Hax" to tell in advance.. so no wasted time need it, the host even gave you link from were to download the module..

(Rubber Worm is An Modification Of The Game)
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did have rubberworm installed, hence why he had answered "yes" already.
And only nullum and pisto distribute it? What the hell? He clearly posted a link to it, so it's available on the web, no need to 'distribute' anything, there's a direct link to the file on worms2d.info.

If your going to try and protect your clan mates then at least get your facts straight and stop lying. He wasn't trying to stop the game crashing, he could have said in his own line that he didn't think he had it if that was the case.

I fail to see how he was being anything other than a complete ass, and honestly don't see how you could possibly persuade anyone otherwise.

xDestroyer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevol3nt wrote:
Yeah I just got to know about that yesterday.

Nice way to piss people off..

But hey, I welcome those 3 to my very special vip only blacklist. Congrats!

Edit: oh it was nullum was it, the so called famous "scene" kid eh? Well he's banned from my games thats for sure.

Nullum told me story of this:

Chapter no.1
4 long long time ago was a player, he call Malevol3nt, he join to Nullum,
And Nullum say: "Sry full house" and he kicked you.
Then you call him a Noob on AG. (It Stupid!)

Chapter no.2
And now. You join to Nico, And Nullum think "Oh no, not him!" and made a perfect "joke kick." And Nico kicked you. (lmao)

Chapter no.3
You find out, It was "Nullum have kicked you", made a "VIP only blacklist" (Nice "Hatelist" fsss)

Chapter no.4
You join to Nullum again and call him a noob and quit again to AG.
(fsssss kids!)

Chapter no.5
The POINT IS: you fuck Nullum, you are already fucked!

Chapter no.6
Regards dP clan - xdPxDestroyer!
Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all sylver, wormkit and rubberworm have been around for some time in the public allready, it's no secret. Where have you been living in, a cave? I had rubberworm for ages allready.

And I had rubberworm and wormkit loaded in that game, hence why I said "Yes i have rubber". So stop acting like a total b00n.

xDestroyer wrote:

Nullum told me story of this:

Chapter no.1
4 long long time ago was a player, he call Malevol3nt, he join to Nullum,
And Nullum say: "Sry full house" and he kicked you.
Then you call him a Noob on AG. (It Stupid!)

Chapter no.2
And now. You join to Nico, And Nullum think "Oh no, not him!" and made a perfect "joke kick." And Nico kicked you. (lmao)

Chapter no.3
You find out, It was "Nullum have kicked you", made a "VIP only blacklist" (Nice "Hatelist" fsss)

Chapter no.4
You join to Nullum again and call him a noob and quit again to AG.
(fsssss kids!)

Chapter no.5
The POINT IS: you fuck Nullum, you are already fucked!

Chapter no.6
Regards dP clan - xdPxDestroyer!

That's complete bullshit.

Can you even see that screenshot?

Chapter 1?

First of all, I never joined any Nullum's game and got kicked. Or I can't remember it, it's not like I try to remember if someone kicked me because it was full, and I wouldn't care either.

Chapter 2?

Well judging by what you wrote here it seems Nullum didn't like me from a while back. Hows that? I never even talked to the guy before this happened. You think I actually remember if he kicked me at any time? I don't, and I wouldn't even care. But it seems he does.

Chapter 3?

Yeah, I added him to my list of unwated players. Well fuck it, if a stranger on the street slaps you in the face would you take it as a joke or as an insult? If it was a friend, of course I wouldn't add him to any blacklist, I would normally take it as a joke. But I don't have a fuck clue who Nullum is, and some random strangers acting like that get in my blacklist.

Chapter 4?

Yeah I did call him a noob which is a tittle he deserves.

Chapter 5?

Well now I'm just shakin my pants. Get back in your fucking cave where you came from. I'm fucked? What are you going to do? Invade my games with an army of zillians?

What's the point of you posting in here anyway, both you and sylver. If I banned someone get fuckin over it. You bunch of emo's. Laughing

Sit on this and take a spin:

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
xDestroyer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not complete bullshit. It is true!

You started It and you fucked It!

BTW - I dont wanna wasted my time on you - byebye!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: