Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Teh takeover bid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Recycle Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Teh takeover bid Reply with quote

This forum has now officially been taken over by xDMx .,/,,

If you xSDQx nubs please all stand in a row agains that wall there, ty.

Unit? ready? ... FIRE

*Blam BlAm blaM BLAM bLaM

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did u realize that the whole wcc has been taken over by DM? and u know why...? we're all alone here Wink its just us being active on wcc, i think 90% of the other forums can be deleted without anyone even taking notice of it.

but ive seen wcc as the DM forum anyway - with the option of some "come-and-go"-clans to be a temporary part of it.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe true, and all screamin ''we will never d!e !!'' and after a while, all dropping like lil birds Laughing
D3v1L

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhh... did they already died? damn, i kinda like this clan for the map they made... http://www.wmdb.org/6766 i have been telling gnork to add a NO KTL sign in his maps for a while but the boon doesnt listen to me .,l,,

Anyway u can add this page 2 as a proof of the true behind rules http://worms2d.info/Etiquette#Scheme_rules

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D3v1L wrote:
add a NO KTL sign

oh, yea, the rubber stamp idea...

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D3v1L wrote:
Anyway u can add this page 2 as a proof of the true behind rules http://worms2d.info/Etiquette#Scheme_rules

aah haha, nice find mate Cool i liked reading it, it beamed me back to the time i started playing worms where i was looking for similar sites... yes, some years ago people actually read something first before they jumped into games online.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i dont check this often..but i do every once in a while
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
did u realize that the whole wcc has been taken over by DM? and u know why...? we're all alone here Wink its just us being active on wcc, i think 90% of the other forums can be deleted without anyone even taking notice of it.

but ive seen wcc as the DM forum anyway - with the option of some "come-and-go"-clans to be a temporary part of it.

whoah son, slow down, i sill come here and post useless/ful (delete as appropriate) data now and again, my input is highly controversial.

and.... i mentioned to plut months ago to delete our forums, but he must of been drunk or smth Twisted Evil

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: