Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Oliebollen!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ "Lebkuchen" Laughing

oi plut can u give us ur wcc-stats to see what they think is inactive? i mean u must get more than a few clicks a day...

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not got a clue, I dont have any monitoring stuff running. But its the no-ip account they thought was inactive, not the site. Which is probably true as it's only used to forward the DNS, not as an actuall domain.

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah i see, my bad Smile

i know that dyndns closes ur account after a month when ur not updating the ip... which happened to me twice coz my old isp didnt change the ip and i simply 4got to visit their site to click on refresh anyway.

so its not about activity at dyndns. maybe its similar to no-ip.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those do look good and im glad the forum is back up and running Razz hope to play some this year Razz

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkFOOT wrote:
those do look good and im glad the forum is back up and running Razz hope to play some this year Razz

make sure you do, would be nice to worm with some more of you DM's, its boring keep playing Unit & Gnork, rarely see darkeyes on... pitiful it makes me wanna cry.... then again so does units "skills"cry in fits of laughter btw xDDDDDD

now its

i would like to try them stoner munchie things, i eat anything really cos i can and havent put weight on / lost weight since i left school 3 and a half years ago, i was 10 stone then, im 10 stone now Shocked

Added after 6 hours 40 minutes:

new sig fuckers, what dya think?

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: