Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
CboonJ
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: CboonJ Reply with quote

hehehe - yesterday this weird naab called CJ`llSRll came to the Don Gnorkeone. I guess he ate BraveMakers or some other new kind of Kellogg's cornflakes, because he was up for a duel. The brave booning warrior man spoke 'If I win, you have to make me an avatar like DarKeYeS one showing how many of you DM boons I pwned - and if You win, then I will change my nickname on AG for 3 days to whatever you like'.

Be glad boon, be very glad I never bet - because the game ended in complete misery for the brave CboonJ. Demanding an oldskool map, he got one and demanding a duel he got one 2 - DM pwnage style Wink

Way to go CJ, knocking me and trapping yourself with that by overtaking my knocked worm, LMFAO Watch the replay m8, I didn't do it, you did it yourself so don't call ME a cunt for that ROFL <-- but the trap I pushed you in really made your blood steam, ha? harharhar, I love Ass9's BrokenBridge, what a complete evil son of a jerk this guy was when he created that map back in those grey days of history.

Anyway - even though the bet was off before we began (sorry m8, I just play for fun and not to win) and even though I won, I had this nice warm feeling for you today to make you an avatar which suits your *cough .. erm.. *cough.. skillz or whatever you might call them Laughing

*actual data on CboonJ's Pwned-by-DM-boons list may vary, since he gets pwned more and more every day

Now, wouldn't it be funny to see CJ's nick change to CboonJ`llSRll in AG for 3 days? xD xD

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're still and always will be a cunt! Rolling Eyes

*checks replay*

cunt!

Added after 7 minutes:

I've just realised after looking at the avatar an second time, that it loses cos it dont have a ganja leaf as a background, i cant see bo0nits , gnorks , darkeyes and nigl3ts name on it, however this may be due to the fact that I've only just woken up

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dragons

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"naabatron"=bewnit, "dorkeyes" obviously= darkeyes , "Pigl33t" =Pigl3t

"gnorkboon" = gnork

sleep helps your read

der da der Laughing Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u want ganja as well? mmmmm.... *opens the just bought sack of 25 euro *grabs some *rolls a joint *and smokes it himself <-- o0 forgot to pass it CboonJ Twisted Evil but fine, I'll see what I can do... btw, u don't mind that the list shows the number of your defeats and not your winnings, do you? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I guess you weren't awake enough earlier when u posted *cough

Here, suck my grave

hehehe .,/,,

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indirect you are stating that Vodkat is the biggest noob on the list, but I guess the image is too small to list me below her Wink

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Djoszee wrote:
Indirect you are stating that Vodka is the biggest noob on the list, but I guess the image is too small to list me below her Wink

Nope, I'm not - but she hasn't played for a while now, so she didn't have the time yet to pwn CboonJ as much as the rest (in the name of DM that is) Wink

btw, you're jealous you're not on this side of the list? hehe, have peace with the idea that Page 2 holds your name and the big figure that has to be written next to it. Cool

btw2: the list seems to have a typo - cz DarKeYeS score must be way higher, I'm sure... Who messed up the list? Did you temper with the stats you gave me CboonJ? Should we call you DarkOne now aswell? CDark1.,J,,? xD

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right boon it must have a ganja background preferably t 1 with the guy smokin a j or smth it must have the following names, or my nicknames for you guys:

1: bo0nit 27
2: Gork... 63
3: DarKeYeS... 69 xD
4: Benster too much data
5: Diego 529
6: Pigl3t niglet bla bla... 6
7: I'll let you put some 1 here xD

and they must be at the numbers ive put next to em

and it must say or be the ammount of times ive pwned them not t other way, and it must have 'CJ' in sky blue somewhere visible! plus the DM logo somewhere

think you can handle it bo0n?

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl

Well, if you can handle 3 days AG with the name CboonJ`llSRll`I possibly might think about it Smile After all, I won that match and you didn't. Twisted Evil

Then again - an avatar like this would not be original anymore... And it would also be the third in line... Erm. I'm not a factory worker. How about making your own:?:Exclamation

btw - u never beat me 63 times u nub - it's rather the other way around Razz

oh, wait a sec... thats Gork ur talking about...
and not 'Teh GnorkMasterPwnzorMachineCJTerminator'
pff so many members in DM Smile

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i guess you cant rise to the challenge then?

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CwhodontreadJ wrote:
so i guess you cant lower yourself to the challenge then?

indeed m8 Smile

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
CwhodontreadJ wrote:
so i guess you cant lower yourself to the challenge then?

indeed m8 Smile

Then you're a cunt, a very good one at that too Razz

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanna lick it? Twisted Evil it tastes like rotten eggs, cz the last boon threw up while licking it some days ago. There should also be some leftover grease in between, cz yesterday I dipped some french fries in it (I ran out of mayonnaise)

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Dragons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gnork i think he likes ur pussah he sure talks about it alot

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
gnork i think he likes ur pussah he sure talks about it alot

could sum1 please throw up on my cunt again? CboonJ likes the dried up puke afterwards, I just read... *cough

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that made me physically sick reading that, and that was only cos i was eating while reading it, so now ur an even bigger cunt .,|., just make me my avatar bo0n, or is it cos Darkeyes is felmale? and you just dont like me Confused why any1 wouldnt like ME i don't know, im a very popular player xD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: