Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Decralation of War (Thread: rated R)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Decralation of War (Thread: rated R) Reply with quote

/rant ON

I'm so sick of you noobs on WN. Not only do you insist upon KTL, but now you use only default flags, graves, and teams. Anyone else notice this shit? FUCK YOU NOOBS. Heaven fucking forbid you to do any kind of research for a game you play online. For any game you pick up to play online, it's usually a good idea to know past metas and the new meta. That includes learning the customs, rules, etc. Since when did you just rush into an online game with such abandon? It's stupid. "Oh, but it's just for fun," you say. Yes, it is, but worry about someone else for a couple seconds, hmm? There are other players there too, trying to have fun, and when you don't know the rules and/or act like a noob fucktard, that's not too much fun. GO FUCK YOURSELVES NOOBS. Get a brain, do some research, develop at least SOME skill, then maybe come back to AG. Until then, FO and DIE you fucking pieces of shit.

/rant OFF
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a chat with a foollish yanky who said that KTL had skill..... so after i had to hold his hand and explain the fact that he was up his own arse and could not see that all he did was look down at the screen to see who was first then like a sheep..... well you get my point. KTL no way, i like skill and to see who is the better player and kill the tool or at least not let them get to cocky Razz

Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

\me prepares the guillotine Cool bring em in King..lets ch0p these bewnz Twisted Evil
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABL is not more skillfull, it involves more tactics, they are not the same thing.

That said I would play a game based on tactic over a game based on skill any day.

Dragons

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plut makes a good point
abl=ktl in skill
(equal to)
abl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ktl in tactics
(much greater than)

/me rolls out the iron maiden
lets make it hurt
Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
King

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Unit- Twisted Evil I like blood..... Twisted Evil
@Plut- Seconded.
@Frodo- mm, Iron Maiden = w00t. NOTB, ftw
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*snif snif... do you smell something too? Snif.. it smells like... boons... fresh ones... with a clean worms install and an internet connection... snif snif... mmm... with default teamnames.. snif snif snif... yea, it's coming from THAT direction.

*walks into the bush.. hey look at that - broken tree branches... footprints in the grass, a smoked cigaret left in the mud... a fresh pile of shit (20 minutes old probably) ... mmm.... and a campfire in the woods 1.5Km away.. u smell it? Dim voices singing 'ktl ktl oh that makes my day so well' shatter through the darkness... There must be the booncamp where these morons are staying.. ok... shhh... lets get these pricks...

*does the navy seals hand talk thingies -> *fist up -> crouching tiger sign -> wait for signal and...

ATTAQUE!!!!!

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a tactic is a valued skill. the main point being if there is a better player who is say secound, you would then make the skilled choice to take him out and let the boon keep swinging in hope. weapon choice do i use my powerful weapon aginst the boon or the better player.. if i use it against the boon he would be in last place, if i use it against the better player a natrual instinct to get Revenge will take over but hand him last place.

there for i still say that ABL is way more skilled than ktl.

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me puts up some more camouflage on the face and arms- this little mud pond will do just fine for that job

darkfoot, u forgot to mention taking out the weakest worms during the middle of the game before they can hide and enjoy ABL, just in case the ktl noobs simply go for the strongest worm at all times while managing to pick up a crate or two during the whole game. This will eliminate noobs like DarkOne who use this tactic and think they can get away with it unharmed.

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me puts on the ghillie suit and stays a few meters behind gnork..waits for the signal..damn that shit smells horrible dude *cough* sure this is no0b shit? -affermative- mmk..looks down-hey whats this,,ktl propaganda..Bah i had it with these no0bs *aims the Scope..aye i see em, look at that bunch of moolies..fookin gooks, reminds me of nam' back in teh days..
We got some napalm? -king stands up n grinns..-roger on that..*November, Alpha, Bravo* this is *Delta, Mike* need a airstrike on field sector 7f 28, 300*. -Roger *Delta, Mike* The bird has left the nest* How long we got?-30 secs, darkfoot replies..aye, lemme grab a few before they're nothin but burnin carcasses..1-2-3 Move it, Move it..*watches the DM commando's firing their AK's..*Rat-ta-ta-RrA-ta-ta* Aims the scope, -zooms in..200..300 meters, aye: Got a clear shot on the commander of the no0bs..holy shit, its DarkOne xD *enhances scope vision, closer....cl0ooser...*KlIiinG* man down! Cool Move out bo0ns, area clear!
*Zoo0oooof* -Beewmmmm- ah, i just love the smell of fresh napalm in the morning Twisted Evil
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ksshhh ksshh *confirm God is in position with Mr Painless... *scanning area... owww - Jehuty survived the napalm strike... distance to target.. 839Mtr... wind 3 clicks... target in sight... *Sir, I got a visual ... clean shot possible... waiting for green light.....kksshh ... khshskhskkhsh ... Sir, can I take the shot? ... Commander... please respond.. ksshhhh...can I take the shot? ... Clear vision on target stumbling out of the woods with 1 leg missing... CAN I take the shot? *Commander responds "Roger that God, grant the led"... PoooWww ... 1 shot 1 kill and a 3rd eye.

.,/,,

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool
DarKeYeS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

learn spanish.. ok ok king dont get mad.. just kill the noobies (not tiburcio plz)
intereses : futbol..... hombres.... pero en el futbol ya hay hombres cierto? entonces solo futbol Wink ahh y matar a la profe de biokimica con una inyeccion letal de ebola... o solo ke se enferme de gripe no estoy segura =P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dragons

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me smacks his face in dismay...........................im surrounded by children

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
King

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
/me smacks his face in dismay...........................im surrounded by children

oi Baggins, is your real name Michael Jackson by any chance? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: