Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
I need help...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: I need help... Reply with quote

Right this is serious shit so no fucking jokes cos i cant be arsed with it, and i need help / advise or whatnot as i cant go the doc cos im too scared so here goes:

I woke up at 12pm (noon) on Saturday, cooked a meat and potato pie a small one... and i ate just the meat and potato inside and not the pastry as i was full up after it.... i have had nothing to eat all day since as i have been full up all day, then now at 04:34am, some 14 hours and 34 minutes after i first ate i cooked a admirals pie, had one teaspoonful and was full up again.

I don't know whats wrong with me, am i just fucked up or what? my flatmate said i could have an eating disorder but i dont know what one of them is...

Ok, any help would be appreciated as frankly i am scared shitless because of this.

Thanks

Chris

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pfff, there are more important things than this in life bo0n..ffs..makin a story about this makes me laugh harder than laughin bout Gnork being teh grandmaster bewn.. Cool
Ever thought about the fact that you go sleep around 4am ? this way ur body can react different on things..like food or alcohol/drugs etc Wink
I got this shit quite regurlarly bo0n, as im workin in 24/7 shifts all the time..and sometimes when i come home im hungrier than a mofo, take 2 pieces of my food and i got the feeling i cant eat anymore..which pisses me off too Laughing so... .,l,, to you, lol.

Gnork <--- Grandmaster bewn
Cj <--- Dramaking

who's next? Rolling Eyes
Laughing
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WU is pretty much right when you get rid of all the crap in there.

Going nocturnal realy can fuck up your eating. Also, if you don't eat enough you end up shrinking your stomache which can be a bit of an arse.

Best solution as far as I can remember is to eat lots of small snacks/meals until you can actually eat normally again.

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plutonic wrote:
WU is pretty much right when you get rid of all the crap in there.

usually theres not much left then Rolling Eyes

Plutonic wrote:
Best solution as far as I can remember is to eat lots of small snacks/meals until you can actually eat normally again.

i was working in shifts for some years as well and i gotta agree. eat more often but smaller portions, best way to go.

gl dramaking (sorry, but i like this one Razz)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you start eating less you belly or stomach will shrink in size and then your stomarch will think that a small amount of food will be the norm.

yes it's true you will have a knock on effect when you switch eating time's but then norm is bad sleeping habbit = wierd eating time's.

to fix this there is a zen thing that works to clear youre head. you say a word like the colour blue "but try not to picture the colour when saying it" then keep saying BLUE at unregula intervals... i know but this will switch off the thinking process and yes it works Very Happy worked nights for 6 years and needed to go to day's.... then fucked my back up Sad

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dudes just dont seem to take seriously...

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Plutonic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At what point were we not serious? Apart from WU....

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:

when im not serious i run around nekkid. did u see me run around nekkid?

i hope u didnt.

Razz Rolling Eyes Cool

ok sorry, dont make me start undressing myself - ur comment just asked 4 it!

i have to add that you surprised me once again, alan Smile dont tell me you're into spiritual things, are you?

... and why the fuck dont i get the color blue outta my head?! Shocked Laughing

/me calls the forum-police 4 violent smiley-abuse in this post Exclamation Twisted Evil Wink

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmA help?!?!? Question Idea Arrow Neutral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
why do even think im not serious? i am and it's a know fact that when you interupt youre sleeping pattern that a eating dissorder will come about?

cj go see a quack "doc" m8 coz if you worrie it will also fuck up ya system through stress.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: