Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
The Rules (and etiquette)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow locking is about the ultimate lamest thing u can do in a game. Do it to my last worm and I'll just leave immediately since there is no point in playing a game with such a moron in it who thinks it's funny. It is not an evil move devil, its just pure lame preventing other players from being able to play a nice game with you. Don't do such things man, I thought you knew better than a noob who joins a game on wormnet for the first time in his life.

I'd rather see DarKeYeS try killing herself on me for the whole game (or even better: in real life) instead of someone arrow locking my soldiers. I consider her Sewersider action more heroic and way less cowing than your stupid arrow locking method.
Laughing

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About elite:
- it is played with 4 worms.
- When you play in teams (2v2) each player has two worms
- You must memorize the availabilty of all the weapons per turn
- You must master all the weapons and know their pro's and cons.

Dragons

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ty for the corrections DJ i knew there were some errors in it i never host elites i just play them if good players are around (its rare)

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gimps to action! www.wmdb.org <- shoutbox ktl fuse lit and ready to go off. Who wants the pleasure of firing the first shots? Be my guest Wink Please keep it descent - I'm not going into aggressive mode either unless some really dumb ktl moron starts flaming me for what I said. DarkOne didn't even come close to that yet.

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
DarKeYeS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The Rules (and etiquette) Reply with quote

D3v1L wrote:
bla bla..

Hope to cya all soon... i need some asses to kick Razz

erm... your ass needs to be kicked
intereses : futbol..... hombres.... pero en el futbol ya hay hombres cierto? entonces solo futbol Wink ahh y matar a la profe de biokimica con una inyeccion letal de ebola... o solo ke se enferme de gripe no estoy segura =P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
Gimps to action! www.wmdb.org <- shoutbox ktl fuse lit and ready to go off. Who wants the pleasure of firing the first shots? Be my guest Wink Please keep it descent - I'm not going into aggressive mode either unless some really dumb ktl moron starts flaming me for what I said. DarkOne didn't even come close to that yet.

kk, i was bored and decided to add my two pence worth...
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how long it will take for Mr Censor to come by and delete all those posts there again Smile

oh, and btw:
P1gL3t wrote:
- hanging around in wn ag with this snooper all day long is the "new cool"

well, at fist i had to get used to this tool a bit also, but I must admit: it has it's advantages like not having to start worms to see if some of your wormmates are online, a click on a game immediately throws you into the hosts game bypassing the intro and all the menus in worms, and a nice sound if one of your buddies come online while you are playing. BUT I'm only running it during the time I want to play (unlike some who seem to want to be in AG even while they are sleeping), cz the stupid snooper makes a HUGE log and tends to brake down if it's running for too long anyway - nothing cool about that. Wink

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me 2 Laughing ABL for xDMx

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gnork where can ya download the snooper that you have from, cos i downloaded one from btp last week, and it was the old one Confused so i want t 1 where u can join games without loading worms cos im lazy, link me bo0nio!

Btw: if its not there for 4:30pm at the latest (when i get home from course) you are a bo0n and i will stick ,.|,. <---- up you xD actually... no u may like that Shocked

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
gnork where can ya download the snooper that you have from, and then some unreadable bla about Don Gnorkeone

there ya go u gimp --> http://prosnooper.rndware.info/content/Documentation <--

.,/,,

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pffft, cheers bo0nio +1 point Razz

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, Darkzero just got owned again. Gnork and Baggins, it's up to you to continue on. I tapped out because I can feel my brain shrinking due to his stupidity.
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, This NoobOne can't talk about anything but his ego. Done with that. Where did the real discussion go? Let's try not to offend this silly moron anymore - it's just not worth it. Bring some good facts which defend ABL and show how poor KTL rules destroy the whole idea behind a shopper game.

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I did that, except I did it in a way that I knew would rub him the wrong way. That douche can't go 2 seconds without sounding stupid. He expects to be right, no matter what, without listening to anyone else. But whatever, I'm done as well. That prick can go suck off XPS (no offence mCool. I imagine he's lonely out in Boonsville.
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What frightens me is the fact this moron studies medicine... meaning this all knowing bitch will be working in a hospital sooner or later... have any idea how many accidents happen in there? Now I know why- if people like HIM are working there...

Added after 16 hours 39 minutes:

Anyone, please hand me a shotgun, no a riotgun, no an elephantgun to shoot this Darkone...

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: