Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
hey darkeyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: hey darkeyes Reply with quote

since u have this in ur signature:
Quote:
intereses : futbol.....

the german ladies just won the football world cup the second time in a row Cool

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sssssssshhht, better remove this post quickly Cool

ah well, dont say i aint warned ya Wink
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0o - indeed - if ya like struggling with our soccer fanatic, be my quest - but be sure to have your 1st Aid Kit ready, cz she's gonna bite your head off if u say anything wrong about soccer Smile

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
DarKeYeS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink erm... well i am really depressive this days just for a stupid soccer game (is not really stupid but i am with a broken heart now... stupid players!)
congratulations to germany...mostly to the goalkeeper...
celebrate what u want until Pekin..... (Brasil is gonna kick germany´s asses next time )

xD kisses
intereses : futbol..... hombres.... pero en el futbol ya hay hombres cierto? entonces solo futbol Wink ahh y matar a la profe de biokimica con una inyeccion letal de ebola... o solo ke se enferme de gripe no estoy segura =P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me ignores the two pimps

DarKeYeS wrote:
congratulations to germany...mostly to the goalkeeper...
yeah... i forgot to mention that they won the world cup without getting one goal scored against them! congratz to the keeper indeed Wink *cough* pwned *cough*

DarKeYeS wrote:
celebrate what u want until Pekin..... (Brasil is gonna kick germany´s asses next time )

xD kisses
/does the happy-dance and celebrates the win Twisted Evil
about that "kicking ass next time"... thats what Argentina also said and tried - they got raped 11-0 Shocked

oh miss darkeyes... are you by any chance from brazil? Razz

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
/me ignores the two pimps

oh miss darkeyes... are you by any chance from brazil? Razz[/b][/color]

Shocked O.M.G. Shocked Don't say Bewnaabatronit and 'Teh Gnork' didn't warn u... Brasil... o0 omg....
DUCK!!! FIND A GOOD HIDE!! ALLL!!! NOW!

/me jumps into a trench in the Ardennes and hopes DarKeYeS isn't gonna use a prototype of the nasty bacteria she's about to unleash Shocked

Pig - U are safe until 10 pm, her local time...in Ecuador Twisted Evil

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
D3v1L

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
thats what Argentina also said and tried - they got raped 11-0 Shocked

wtf?? does womans play soccer now? Rolling Eyes

Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, well..look who comes crawlin out of his cave Laughing
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes piglet, i watched the womens world cup all the way through and germany were just in a class of there own wasnt they? and they deserved the win, Brazil certainly deserved to be in the final as they played great football, and woman or no woman, you'd be fkin happy if u scored the 2nd goal what Marta scored in the 4-0 semi final win over USA, it fkin pwned, see it here its the best goal i've seen in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iba7RiOuvEQ

Also came across this, check this out American Samoa getting owned by Australia 31-0 in a world cup qualifier a few years back, amazingly the aussies scored 67 goals in 4 group games which means they musta been in some wank group. but its funny so check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wg9ox9F7Vw

o and piglet, yes the 11-0 win over argentina was funny, seeing the goalie score 2 own goals xDDDDDD, the euro 2005, that was in england a few years back, a few games were played @ my local rugby stadion, The Halliwell Jones Stadium, and there was good crouds considering it was womens football, i remember going to watch a match and met Prinz after the match, frankly 'she' scared the shit out of me xD

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DarKeYeS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

english basic version...

erm… first I am not a soccer freek, i just love the soccer players... (men of course).... and PIGL3T is all ok l…. but already just enjoy and celebrate what you want cz i understand that u couldnt do it on Alemania 2006 (world Cup )....
: wink: : twisted:

and talking in a very very seriously way... I think that Brazil is going to win next Pekin´s games, dancing a happy dance that u mentioned before (song...): samba do janeiro pam pam pam pam lara lara lara lara pam pam pam pam

and Argentine ..... erm… who is Argentine???… where is it? they dont exist anymore (although some good players and also they are cutie)

[quote="Devil] wtf? bla women bla soccer nonsense bla?"[/quote]
ahhhh by the way ..... d3v1l…. you must stop studying!!! u have a real world aorund you and in this world there are a good women soccer players =P u nerd! Shocked [/quote]
intereses : futbol..... hombres.... pero en el futbol ya hay hombres cierto? entonces solo futbol Wink ahh y matar a la profe de biokimica con una inyeccion letal de ebola... o solo ke se enferme de gripe no estoy segura =P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarKeYeS wrote:
english basic version...

erm… first I am not a soccer freek, i just love the soccer players... (men of course)....

hey lady, u know what? i play soccer = im a soccer-player *wink* Wink but im no freak either...

DarKeYeS wrote:
and PIGL3T is all ok l….

hehe, thanks *blushes*

DarKeYeS wrote:
but already just enjoy and celebrate what you want cz i understand that u couldnt do it on Alemania 2006 (world Cup )....
Wink Twisted Evil

we germans do have a conspiracy-theory about the fact that italy forced the fifa to give one of our best players (Frings) a one-game-pause-penalty after the argentina-riot so that we were weakened. they play a shitty football and if those italian cowards didnt stop us with this lame trick we wouldve won the cup too *hope never dies* Rolling Eyes

DarKeYeS wrote:
and talking in a very very seriously way...

please dont talk seriously with me - gimme a smile Very Happy

DarKeYeS wrote:
I think that Brazil is going to win next Pekin´s games, dancing a happy dance that u mentioned before (song...): samba do janeiro pam pam pam pam lara lara lara lara pam pam pam pam

/me grabs darkeyes, dances a samba with her and whispers in her ear: "we'll see who wins in peking" Razz

DarKeYeS wrote:
and Argentine ..... erm… who is Argentine???… where is it? they dont exist anymore (although some good players and also they are cutie)

hehe... they even got wiped away by us? Twisted Evil

DarKeYeS wrote:
Devil wrote:
wtf? bla women bla soccer nonsense bla?"

ahhhh by the way ..... d3v1l…. you must stop studying!!! u have a real world aorund you and in this world there are a good women soccer players =P u nerd! Shocked

lmao... gogogo miss, kick his ass Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:

hey lady, u know what? i play soccer = im a soccer-player *wink* Wink but im no freak either...

so... i love u

PigL3t wrote:

germans are the best bla bla bla bla nonsense bla bla *hope never dies* Rolling Eyes

yeah hope never dies xD

DarKeYeS wrote:
and talking in a very very seriously way...

PigL3t wrote:

please dont talk seriously with me - gimme a smile Very Happy

erm... in a serious way is not really serious i am a woman u just dont understand (man)

PigL3t wrote:

lmao... gogogo miss, kick his ass Laughing

ok i will take this like an order...... WHERE ARE U D3V1L !!
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarKeYeS wrote:

PigL3t wrote:

germans are the bla bla poor excuses bla bla bla bla nonsense bla bla *hope never dies* Rolling Eyes

yeah hope never dies xD

Let's second that Wink

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: