Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Here ya go - KTL KICKS ASS WOHOO!!!! I LOVE IT xD xD
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Here ya go - KTL KICKS ASS WOHOO!!!! I LOVE IT xD xD Reply with quote

NOT

Go FU freEking KTL kiddie. Just got shot from your daddy's cannon into yer mom who took some time breeding you - and therefor you think u may tell ME, a guy who knows that ur daddy was fiddling with another woman b4 your mum got accidentally pregnant from u, that shoppa is always played with KTL? How about u take a walk to the Antarctic my dearest piece of lowlife scum?

How DARE you telling me, an oldschool shoppalova, that ABL is for no0bs? Where did you get the knowledge that KTL is far better for the game and played by all the pro's? Which 'pro' gave you that information anyway? How the fuck would you know how to play a decent shopper including all the strategy involved? See this axe? it's as sharp as the devil himself. U want sum? Huh? Come and get it. I'd be more than pleased to implant it in yer brain, your spinal core, or maybe just chop a leg off.

So hush hush, little puppy, and leave the room b4 I release the Furby on yer ass

This is for you, you KTL moron -> .,/,,

Someone inform this KTL moron that shoppa rules originate with ABL pls... so te info is in his brain b4 I chop it off with my axe!

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldschool? since when do you play online again Laughing

But yes, you are right. KTL shoppa is noobstile..

D3v1L

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm... i have no idea who are u talking to... but i hate KTL to, its just stupid...

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in a 1vs1 shop i dont mind ktl...

haha

Rolling Eyes

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind KTL at all. Just as long as that silly boring nonsense takes place in a game WITHOUT me. Cool Let the no0bs think they are the best and know ALL about the game since they've been playing it already for 4 months now, just finished ALL the missions and are already for 2 weeks in a row online too. When they should ever make the mistake to join a game with the real world of clans and oldstylers - they will suffer the rest of their soon to be pwned short life in that match. ppl like that are tend to be called Quiters.

But maybe it's not 2 bad to tell the newcomers that shoppers are to be played in ABL mode; and that they should furiously complain if a host wants it to be KTL. Because the no0bs from this time will grow older and since they won't know any better ABL could even d!E with the changing of the shift in time...

Whenever I'm in the mood to argue about it I always do. As soon as a game starts and I hear "KTL - 3sec mines" you'd better run if you caught me in a bad mood. Nah, not being offending to them - just giving some wood for a fire which could burn intensely. And maybe some petrol 2 if the host turns out to be an insulting arrogant bastard Wink

No, I won't leave such a game but explain those newbies how to do it the official way. Surprising how many morons actually feel pissed off at such a point and call ME a no0b while the whole match shows the opposite truth (now where did I hear that before)... Pfff... and then the wining starts about why KTL is so much better than ABL omg - I need to puke. Where is the bombproof room? I saw a smelly chopped bag around there, maybe I could use it to throw up.

Some ppl need glasses. And a hearing aid in both ears too - man, I just realize - maybe they play with plastic arms and hands also (having a rubber brain?) - maybe they are robots programmed the wrong way? Well, TestStuff isn't bug free either...

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
I don't mind KTL at all

Gnork wrote:
Here ya go - KTL KICKS ASS WOHOO!!!! I LOVE IT xD xD NOT

I'm confused Mad

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
I'm confused Mad

that's just cz u need that 1 braincell u have to think about where to shit. Don't use it to figure out what any of these topics is all about on wcc Laughing

Added after 4 hours 34 minutes:

Djoszee wrote:
oldschool? since when do you play online again Laughing

1999 to 2004, then a brake until somewhere around October last year. Is that what u asked?

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Dragons

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone else think gnork is lieing?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
bla bla -1 braincell don't use it Fagons- bla the great gnork a liar blabla?

DON'T U DARE calling me a liar ever again Fagons Dragouche.

Shit, you say that again about me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

.,/,,

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could you two please switch back on the "friendly-mode"?

its
SET MOD_FRIENDSHIP 1 in here Wink
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
could you two please switch back on the "friendly-mode"?

its
SET MOD_FRIENDSHIP 1 in here Wink

Hey, if sum1 calls U a liar, you would react worse, no? Twisted Evil

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no Razz

in general i give a shit about what others say. and if one of u DMs say sumin bad about me i take it as a friendly insult, smile and give ya the finger of .,J,, - no big deal Wink

so: .,|,, Twisted Evil ,,|,.

cool down Cool

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
Bla bla if u DMs say sumin bad about me i take it as a friendly insult, bla bla
Calling me a liar is no friendly insult. Dragouche went 2 far and I demand apologies from him (period). I'm very tolerant and know how to handle a joke, but there is a difference between making a funny joke / friendly insult and pure lame commenting which is what he did. I'm very tolerant, but NEVER be such an asshole again. It just went down the wrong pipe, understand? So I follow Pigs advice here and give u my favorite keypress -> .,/,, <-- but in fact I'd rather not spend a single letter. Make it good Fagons, u went 2 far with me - no reason to call me a liar in the way u did. (not joking, but really pissed off)

*trying to enable MOD_FRIENDSHIP - but I get an error message Sad It tells me an unknown error has occurred in module <unknown>

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see - that's what i meant... you're pissed about sumin but u don't say it out loud and do nasty comments instead which pisses the other side off too - and there ya go, vicious circle and after a few insults back and forth no one knows who started, and everyone is just too proud to say "i'm sorry, let's restart the system, it's bugged".

there's also this nifty feature called private message that u can use to ask for an apology from dragons, coz i doubt he'll give you one now after being blamed in public Wink

anyway, thanks for giving peace a chance, gnork Very Happy i hope dragons didn't even mean it the way "it went down ur wrong pipe" and even if he did, maybe theres a way out... AMEN

oh, one more thing: please... next time remind me that you're all mature and that you don't need help to get out of those situations - stop me being a pastor ever again Rolling Eyes

PS: to get this MOD_FRIENDSHIP command working u gotta download and install the tool
mod.friendship-DM_trojan[v3_2007].exe from www.clandarkmatter.co.uk/i_really_trust_the_admin/b0ontrap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: