Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
DM's nice little frustration release corner -> R rated!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck you gnork, useless..

edit: 700th post, im now officially a spammer Twisted Evil

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
edit: 700th post, im now officially a spammer Twisted Evil

congrats, welcome, and stuff Rolling Eyes
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would everybody please be so kind to leave the shoutbunker and let the cleaning lady do her job?

btw... why.... is there still this body bag in that corner... with that... erm... piece of... meat?... and undefined fluids in there with maggots and other little creatures?

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this bunker still in use? good.

GODDAMN FFS AAAARGH mmmmmmmmmmmmA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA

this ktl infection is getting worse and worse - no0bs shouting ktl before a host tells the rules... games where you do an ABL move in 5th round and suddenly the everybody says hey cow its ktl while the host never said any rules... etc.. etc... etc... FUCK YOU ALL STUPID BITXHES .,/,, STICK MY FAT MIDDLE FINGER IN YER EYES

*dumps empty back of chips in the corner for cleaning lady.

Worms used to be about FUN now its about KTL - to all the teachers out there: LEARN THE FUCKING NOOBS THERE IS MORE THAN ONLY KTL <-- I've had players in my games who are playing for MONTHS already and NEVER heard of ABL. FUCK YOU PATHETIC KTL LOVERS

*dumps another empty M&M's package in the corner for cleaning lady.

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That cleaner lady is gonna make millions soon if ppl don't start playing abl Laughing
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ cleaning cunt: GET that filthy bodybag out of here! FFS just look at the shit dripping out of there.. omFg how many different species can grow on a dead body?

here, € 0.20 again. Now GET YER CLEANING JOB DONE

ffs. let's hire another cleaning madam, ok?

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Walking to bunker.... opens door - WoW what a nice odour in here :p Bodybag gone, lights fixed, wtf? *Sending cleaning madam for a day off. Here hotty, take some money and have fun today :p Oh, and btw, brush your teeth cz I smell where you left that body... Did ya at least cook it before eating those remains?

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*walks to bunker with sleeping bag.. sends cleaning lady home.. shoots the light with bow and arrow and shuts the door hermetic. hmmm nice corner - gonna sleep there for two weeks. fuck the rats and the mice.

Added after 11 hours 46 minutes:

*grabs flashlight.....WTF?!? Katana? YOU were the one who kept snoring like a chainsaw in that other corner the whole night? WTF are you doing in here? And who's that person next to you... can't see... WTF? CuntJ ?!?

Added after 11 hours 55 minutes:

Owww... looks like it was a good idea to hide in the bunker tonight... cz wormnet has been bombed and nobody can host - only via direct ip mmmmmmmmmmmmA

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Woke up cz some stupid rat was eating my sleeping bag. wtf. d!E *BLAM* ... work for cleaning madam.

Let's see what the tech room has to offer today. Ah, a 15 KWatt megaphone. Good. Fucking heavy though, but just what I need.

*Taking short route from tech room to the big tower in the DM castle. Climbing and counting 2493 steps on the stairs. Meanwhile thinking about old members coming back and having fun with each other (either in the darkroom or somewhere else). Comparing with nice times with my worms buddy, a very different atmosphere and much more fun when playing a game, which I somehow can't find nowadays...

Once on top of the big tower the view is beautiful. Masses of forest and battlefields can be seen - even some small villages at the horizon.
Ok, how does this megaphone work? Push the .,/,, button. Fine.
*Inhales...

*TEST* *TEST*
:s holy shit this thing is loud, some nearby trees just broke off... mmmKay

*Takes a deep breath...

I MISS MY BUDDY, YOU NEED TO PWN ME FFS, WHERE ARE YOU!

Ah fok it - I'll just throw myself from this big tower and pwn myself. WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeE SPLAT.

wtf, not dead? Landed in an extreme pile of PIG SHIT and mud?
FFS, can't even kill myself :/

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*After 13 days laying in that shit pool with only flies around me laughing and itching my nose, I decided my hips were grown back onto my spinal core enuf to make it out of here myself. bad choice - i broke in half again as soon as I stepped 3 feet. Fortunately one of katana's crashed cars was in front of me, so I fell straight into the broken side glass door. Great.

So I tried to bend backwards, and break another time but fall into units little shizzle blue car with teh boombox inside and no handle for the right side window in the door... I guess that's his secret fun hole when he's stuck in traffic jam.

Anyway - that boombox really shattered my bones back in place, so i drove to the nearest shower in order to get the shit and blood and mud, maggots, etc from me. Ty bo0nit for lending your car, that's all I wanted to say -.- oh, btw, the key broke off in the door when i fell out of it after parking it into that stupid tree .,/,,

*Afer a nice shower, stumbles to teh shout bunker, opens door, looks at the huge pile of fresh cold beer (who the fuck put those there?), screams once more mmmmmmmmmmmmA life sux but can be good at the same moment - and falls in deep snoring and burping coma after finishing half of the beer stock for next Queensday at 30-4 xD

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*BURP*

*wakes up after hours of delirious sleeping in bunker. Pff.. no light in here... MMMMMMMMMMA (shouts light on). That's better. *BURP* oh ffs that beer...

*Starts throwing a little ball against the walls. For hours.

*Throws 20 eurocents in the dish for the cleaning madam and calls for a taxi.

"To the finest chocolate shop please."

... (...) ... (tuftuf...)

"Here we are, Sir, that will be 14.50''

"Delightful"

*Walks into the finest chocolate shop.

*Looks around... looks more... tries to taste in mind every last delicious piece of chocolate which comes in sight, and tasting here and there just to be sure the most tasty piece ain't missed...

*suddenly notices this huge crystal bowl with extraordinary tasty looking sweet chocolate bonbons, filled with various kinds of [insert here] tasty stuff, the ones that make ya go yummie, you know them.

*tastes one bonbon... omFg... THIS... these.. are... these are... omg... delicious! (takes two more)

*grabs the whole fucking big bowl on the display.. then changes his mind, and takes one of the smaller crystal bowls in front of it (cz those are for sale, the big one seems to be not *cough*)

*walks to counter sill munching that ultra immense tasty piece of chocolate with [insert here] filling.

"Is it a gift, Sir?"

"Yes...NO. NOO!... yes.. erm.. NO... erm.. yes?.. maybe.. :S Nah... but it's not for myself, so yes.... no. no gift. maybe just a bit."

"You don't know if it's a gift, but it's not for yourself, Sir?"

"Yes. No. Yes. NO. YES. whatever!"

"Fine Sir. (guy turns around, mumbles *mmhmh weird freek hmhmm*, turns around again and puts the crystal bowl on the counter. He pimped it with some fancy party dressing like coloured ropes and stuff in a shiny plastic glitter packing.) That will be 26.95, Sir"

"Make it 30 and put some more bonbons in, please"

"For yourself, Sir?" ...creepy gay smile coming from across the counter towards the smelly chocolate munching beer face...

"Yes. NO. NO.. erm.. just put some more in there, please."

*Pays and gets the hell out of that finest chocolate shop - grabs a taxi straight to... yes.

... (...) ... (tuftuf...)

*Rings door bell.. nobody opens... rings again... still nobody Sad

*Leaves the fancy crystal bowl with yummie tasty very extra special nice chocolate bonbons with [insert here] tasty filling in front of the door.

*Hoping she will feel better after one of those chocolate bonbons melt in her mouth, while reading the little note in the bowl telling her "THANK YOU"

Wink

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And suddenly another customer walks in, it was me...hehe. The cleaning lady told me she was getting bored with the same person walking in all the time.

I walk into a toilet, write ABL U FKN NOOBS on the wall, pee on the floor and leave while waving byebye to the cleaning lady.

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u asshole - PAY the madam while you leave- dutch bastard Laughing

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heras Hekwerken had some fences on sale, so I bought some...

*going into shoutbunker, putting fences in a nice prison alignment.

*rents a van and grabs some ktl noobs from ag...

*straight into the bunker with them, 10 per cell.

*ho, wait - except for YOU. Come here. *drags ktl noob into a corner.

*ClickClack - ok u son of a bitch, it has been long enuf now. Open yer mouth. There ya go, yea try to bite into the shotgun barrel, maybe you can bite it off hehehe *BLAM*

*ooohh.. nice brain slide against the wall :p Who's next?

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me walks into the fresh made cell block, ripping of the yellow commercial tape from the heras worker bo0ns..lookin shocked while walkin into the cellblock ''omg!! you sick fuck!! *points at the 20 euro paper laying next to the dead ktl no0b* thats money man!! look at it,,its all bleedy n stuff now..*whistles at cleaning lady* hey!senorita, cleany paper plz,..yes..clean it..*slap on the butt* remember to wear that red lingerie tonight eh? winks at her, and kicks the brainless ktl a few times..ah damn..look at me shoes..bastard *pulls out the golden desert eagle and starts shootin the rest of teh nabs crying on teh ground* *BLam* *BLaM* *Blam* *BlaM* *Blam* *BlaM* no survivors gnork, remember? Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: