Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Solipsis
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Solipsis Reply with quote

Oi bo0ns..i just woke up..fookin tired so lets keep this short Wink
I have been playin with this bo0n from time to time..not knowin it was Solipsis tho..I think he changed name dunno exactly but i noticed it from his teamname.. Its another dutch cunt, and as ya'll could read he would love to be one of the wa terrorists Cool
I think we shouldnt be too rushed into let him joinin tho but i'd say we give him a chance..lets play a few games more..and god knows.
yes i know alot of you bo0ns aint poppin up online anymore, so i dont really know what to do tbh.. options --->

A poll? - not really usefull since most of you bo0ns prolly dont know this chap..

Drag you cunts to w:a to play some more? - been trying that for 1, 5 year..no use either..

Do you want new members? - Since darkeyes recently joined us aswell..and even her alot of you still dont know/played with..dont know.

Spread out - in my opinion we should have a few more members..and this dude seems deffo like a nice addition to the clan..but still i would like to know how the rest feels about this..his teamname is Jope Fizzle..might ring a bell for some of you senil bo0ns Cool but wouldnt be surprised if no1 would recognize.. Wink

/me orders a champagne bucket..tellin gnork to keep it cooled in the basement where teh dead polish worker is stored Cool

Would be sweet to have another toast so0n..just gimme ur opinions/says about this

PEace Smile
Dragons

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would have to play him a few times to get a feel for his persona, just seems he got a bit ahead of himself

i figured out a way to get a copy of WA hopefully that guy is in class with his laptop

Last edited by Dragons on Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aha, so it WAS a self invitation he posted yesterday Smile

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Katana

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never heard of him before....can i pwen him?

PLEASE?????????????????

Very Happy
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katana wrote:
can i pwen him?

PLEASE?????????????????

Very Happy

He's all yours Twisted Evil

o0, If I were him, I'd run like hell now and get scared... VERY scared... muhahahahahharharhar grrrrgrrrgurgles

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
DarKeYeS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unit.. is was short.. right?? yeah right.........
dragons... i hope play with u soon, then u can feel me like a person Twisted Evil lol
katana.... rest a little... u are destroying ego´s men rofl... u are the best Wink
and gnork....well u are freek XD
intereses : futbol..... hombres.... pero en el futbol ya hay hombres cierto? entonces solo futbol Wink ahh y matar a la profe de biokimica con una inyeccion letal de ebola... o solo ke se enferme de gripe no estoy segura =P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Solipsis Reply with quote

yo unit, tell me sumin about this post: http://www.wormscc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2585

did u already invite him or not.

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm pig... the topic starts in the middle of this topic.... -> http://www.wormscc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2578

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Solipsis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe yeah maybe i did get a little bit ahead of myself there...
Truthfully, I was PMing with Unit and it sounded to me like a reserved invitation. I say sounded like because it's still a little vague to me at this point. The plan was to play a couple games and then we would see about it. I guessed you were about fun and not strict invitation rules. No hard feelings, if you're so rigorous about let me ask: Unit did you invite me or not? Was it a preliminary invitation? I'm at a loss Shocked
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solipsis wrote:
guessed you were about fun and not strict invitation rules.

1)Why is Monty Python funny?

2)Why is the Simpsons funny?

3)Why is the Cosby show funny? (well, to some)

because not just anybody 'just gets in there that easily'. It's a group of friends having shared ideas and humor. Interacting the .,/,, way and dissing each other without actually getting bomb letters or powder letters by snailmail afterwards means something. U gotta have to feel that groove m8, and shake them hips Wink

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solipsis wrote:
I'm at a loss Shocked

same for me Neutral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
Solipsis wrote:
guessed you were about fun and not strict invitation rules.

1)Why is Monty Python funny?

2)Why is the Simpsons funny?

3)Why is the Cosby show funny? (well, to some)

because not just anybody 'just gets in there that easily'. It's a group of friends having shared ideas and humor. Interacting the .,/,, way and dissing each other without actually getting bomb letters or powder letters by snailmail afterwards means something. U gotta have to feel that groove m8, and shake them hips Wink

Quite understandable that you're a tight family and don't want the blood muddled with stupid idiot cows and retarded noobs. I'd be happy to endearingly call you all faggots, and even more so to see you at AG and showing what you're made off. Waiting patiently on the invitation verdict I'll enjoy myself as a pet of your crib, keeping myself recommended.
To be honest I respect your choice if I don't get to call myself DM - even if it is because I put myself out there with a little pretention. All I ask right now is for you to tolerate me, play me and you know... frigin mingle - and if I turn out to be cut out the same as some of you dysfunctional saggy naabs, who knows what will escalate. [please do not misunderstand my futile attempt to playfully wiggle my pink segmented wormhip]

p.s.
Oh Pigl3t, I've played you many times before too - back then I was twocb a.o. and my teams Jopefizzle. If I remember correctly you hosted with the FishBait map often?
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evil grin... that sounds better Twisted Evil

*puts a big fat joint into that sofilis mouth to let it stfu for a sec. Hey, don't puff it all away, Bewnitron wants sum 2 cz his pwnage bag is about to be empty Exclamation

Added after 2 minutes:

PigL3t wrote:
Solipsis wrote:
I'm lost in de woods with my pants down behind a bush Shocked

same for me Neutral

tsk tsk, what r u guys doing there? sofilis... don't u know its a bad idea to bone a wild boar?

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Solipsis Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
yo unit, tell me sumin about this post: http://www.wormscc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2585

did u already invite him or not.

Nah i didnt invite him yet m8..told him to drop some stuff on our forums, we play some games all together, and god knows Wink

damn it feels like you bo0ns pointing at me, why?? Laughing

/me quickly grabs Gnork's axe and starts bashin out the window behind him *KrrSShhhet* *DrrSsjHHEfves* Freedom!! /me jumps out the window, removing the glassplinters while falling down 20 meters and performs a 360 double backflip *Flooo0sh* 0ow WTF@#$% Crocodiles!!?!!
Take this you SONOF--- *Censored*--- *Kick* *punch* *PoW* damn that was close Cool hehe
Dragons

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me points at bunit and stares intently

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: