Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
FAO:Unit!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: FAO:Unit! Reply with quote

Dude, i need u to do me a favour if u can, could u possibly get me a copy of WA, and post it to me dude as i dont have internet still atm, will pay 4 any costs etc, n maybe a lil splff 2 xD

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erm.. aint ordering it directly from team17 cheaper? or else get www.emule-project.net to work - you'll have it in a few hours or maybe some days at most. *bang - u dont got no internet, lol readlag*

https://secure.team17.com/browse.html?area=selection&productid=24&platform=PC/MAC DAMN look at those cheap prices! I'm glad I got it for free :p

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Dragons

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i forget which boon hosted the FTP server for me to dl the image when i lost my cd(back when i was on dial up) but if they still read the forums they might do it again for u

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi oi!!lmao bo0n Very Happy ofcourse i could send it to you,but i think it will be faster/cheaper if ya just grab urself a few pounds and hit the mall..im sure they got it somewhere..or try to get online somewhere safe and order @ebay..prolly will be costin like 15 p to send it over for me..and knowing you a lil,i would receive the remaining cents christmas 2011 XD
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worm-Unit wrote:
Oi oi!!lmao bo0n Very Happy ofcourse i could send it to you,but i think it will be faster/cheaper if ya just grab urself a few pounds and hit the mall..im sure they got it somewhere..or try to get online somewhere safe and order @ebay..prolly will be costin like 15 p to send it over for me..and knowing you a lil,i would receive the remaining cents christmas 2011 XD

actually i was gonna send it in 2012 Confused , but i cant sign up for ebay cos i aint got no credit or debit card n the bank wont gimme 1 cos im constantly 24/7 overdrawn, ie: atm my bank is: -£0:18 how i dont know but mmmh

dude u have my address i think, well u do now cos i pmed u but send it! g0g0g0 and i want a spliff too xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

o and bo0n, theydont sell it here in warrington no more cos it sux, you got more chance of finding a sober irishman or a non-stoned dutchman or piglet admitting that hes a bo0n than finding WA here, WWP, no problem WA, not a chance!

Help!

PS: The spliff will reduce the stress ty Razz

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
i forget which boon hosted the FTP server for me to dl the image when i lost my cd(back when i was on dial up) but if they still read the forums they might do it again for u
that was me and then pat said about it being on a ftp wich he said would of taken the same time with ya dial up

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkFOOT wrote:
Dragons wrote:
that was me and then pat said about it being on a ftp wich he said would of taken the same time with ya dial up

oh and i thought it was me - i hosted my image via ftp 4 some DMs as well Smile

happy family Cool

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine came from piggy i still had the messages in my box from then lol i never clear that shite out

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oi bo0n wheres my spliff & wa? did u send it? ill gladly pay for it in 2012 xD ,.|., only jokin, ill send you 1 euro xDDDDDDDD, nah how much dya want me 2 send u?

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
how much dya want me 2 send u?

how bout 50 grand in advance - then another 25K when I'm at the post office and the remaining 215 grand on delivery? oh, u get a free bag o' 500 spliffs with that, handrolled by unit.

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
CJ wrote:
how much dya want me 2 send u?

how bout 50 grand in advance - then another 25K when I'm at the post office and the remaining 215 grand on delivery? oh, u get a free bag o' 500 spliffs with that, handrolled by unit.

units spliffs sux xDDDDDDDDD

thats too expensive for me, how about i pay you in installments $1 per week? Twisted Evil

Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dollar per minute? yea sure, no prob

edit: hold on a sec. I don't want blody dollars, they are worth shit and getting worth less every day. Give me euro or yen instead.

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
A dollar per minute? yea sure, no prob

edit: hold on a sec. I don't want blody dollars, they are worth shit and getting worth less every day. Give me euro or yen instead.

you can have dollers or tobacco strands, you're choice

Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soz m8, really didnt find time for it yet... work is kickin ma ass this week, so maybe next week ill try it..depends on teh costs too Cool
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worm-Unit wrote:
Gnork is doin ma ass this week, so maybe next week ill try it..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: