Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
xDMxDarKeYeS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[very_big]*HUG*[/very_big]

GOOD LUCK with the uni!
DM stands behind you, whatever might happen, nobody will be disappointed in you <-- Wink

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty

xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

(package received)
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay Cool
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im glad this forum doesnt have the gay msn heart emoticon... otherwise it wouldve been full of it... i can see it in gnorks eyes Rolling Eyes
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
bla bla heart bla bla Rolling Eyes

Especially for you, Piglet...
Cool

btw, the gold medals go to us... understood? and the other ones too of course xD

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To celebrate my come back on wcc, i'll post a nice long story Razz

I feel so ugly, so down about all this. It was never my intention, nor could I ever believe, to write such negative things. How could you trigger all of that inside me? Emotions are powerful, like erupting volcano's, and they leave a dark cloud of filth and rubbish after the explosion. You are such a nice person, sweet and trustworthy.. and suddenly you decide it's best to do this? Why did you ever think that being silent would make me stop loving you? Was this your intention? I'm sure you just thought life would carry on and I would forget about you soon, as easy as you say you can forget about me. But the opposite has happened...

I haven't written a single letter in years, and you made me write so much... Why?!? My belly hurts when I read it back... I'm sorry for throwing so much mud, but you let me no choice. I guess it must have been part of your strategy and you expected that mud anyway. I'm trying hard to imagine why you put me through this. What the fuck did you do to me...and what the fuck have I done to you?

I wish it was all different. I wish you would have stayed the same after January. More and more you became like a sister. The way you said you felt about me as well. So where did it go wrong? When you received your business deal and got surprised by some extra hardware. I was expecting to finally teach you lots of cool things on a nice laptop, but NOT to hear old stories...

You interpreted my idea about our friendship so different, and changed from one day to another. This changed me as well, because I wasn't expecting to be accused of wanting more from you. We are friends, very good friends. I was shocked by your strange behaviour. You said you were sorry but you never let go of that interpretation in your mind and are thinking constantly that I want or feel more than I say. I wish you would have talked normally when I asked you things normally. I wish you would have stopped applying your 'good methods to kill love' in a friendship back then. Did I love my sister too much? There is no such thing as too much love, only too much fear for the unknown.

Please let us forget about the bad things I said, I was out of my mind. You know yourself that you were the one behind the steering wheel who drove us down here in the first place. No wonder somebody next to the driverseat starts complaining. xD Why did you make secrets out of everything and be cryptic all the time. You didn't need to. Yet you did. One good talk with you is all I'm asking for. So that those stupid questions in my mind get an answer. It's freaking me out, and I know just one thing: I love you, after all what you did to me to get the nice and gentle feelings out of my body. You tried so hard being a bitch and you made me react even worse upon that.

You told me I've changed which is true - I thought we both understood our friendship very well and in the same way. But it turned out you think I have more feelings for you and am hurting myself. Nothing to blame for, because I like to flatter my words. Truth is, you are hurting me now, and I can't imagine it's not hurting you as well when you read this.

You told me your mum is my mum as well, you made us family with your honourable words. Your mum sent me a bracelet of Union and Friendship. Family doesn't have to get along good all the time, but after a family fight it's usually time to come back to each other to find peace again. I know the sweet person behind that wall, and you know I'm not paranoid or stupid as long as you don't make me that way. So would you give it a chance please? But I have three rules for you: stop thinking that I have the urgent needs to make love to you, stop thinking that I want more than I tell and stop protesting when somebody tries to do something nice for you. I love having you as my sister (and my excitement is just too much sometimes, relevate ftw). Smile

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:

Last edited by Gnork on Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
icefriend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr
Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg 8 paragraphs. no wai am i reading that.. Laughing

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malevol3nt wrote:
omg 8 blablagraphs. no wai am i reading that.. Laughing

and one intro line

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder: do u still have contact to darkeyes? is she still reading posts of u in this forum?

although i just skimmed the text without really reading i get the feeling its about u and her once again...

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
i wonder: do u still have contact to darkeyes? is she still reading posts of u in this forum?

although i just skimmed the text without really reading i get the feeling its about u and her once again...

I haven't heard from my sister since I sent her that bday gift, as she chose that would be the best way to thank me for it. I am so sick of that 'searching more behind things' attitude, and she doesn't know how to stop it, even when I tell her explicitly not to think more than I say. Blame me for my words. Obviously I use too flattered words and she can't make up what I mean with them. Either she has to learn to speak English better (cz really girl, your basic english already suxzor atm), or I need to take Spanish courses, so we can understand each other better.

Ok, it's not working unless I stop expressing myself. Fine. Why the hell did I grow up after this feminism wave in Holland, in a time when whole generations of men around my age were dictated to express feelings towards women. Shit happens.

Added after 1 hours 17 minutes:

sight... I should travel to Spain, learn the language, screw around with lot's of those latina hotties over there and after some years find out if i still miss this special latina or not. Maybe my sister love will in the meantime turn into a real hot one in Spain, which would make me wanna go for the 1st prize on the other side of the world for life Razz

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buenos tardes, hablar Español? Si, un puedo Razz

omg - teh gnork is learning spanish and until now it's all quite easy to comprehend. Lesson 3 already, cough cough. Fuck the writing for a sec, as long as I can read and understand it's satisfying. The rest will come by itself. Cool If I make it through this course then fuck the cold winter here in Holland, testdrive for Spain for a few weeks/months. Adios!

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnork wrote:
Buenos tardes, hablar Español? Si, un puedo Razz

omg - teh gnork is learning spanish and until now it's all quite easy to comprehend. Lesson 3 already, cough cough. Fuck the writing for a sec, as long as I can read and understand it's satisfying. The rest will come by itself. Cool If I make it through this course then fuck the cold winter here in Holland, testdrive for Spain for a few weeks/months. Adios!

oi gnork mate, its none of my business, i know. but she ignored u for what - weeks... month? and ur still like

u sure u aint acting a bit like

at least in this way u are

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overreaction alert.

I had plans for leaving this stupid country for years - nothing to do with her.
Merely stumbled in a funny course, so I'm taking it. Actually, I'm following her advice as we talked many times about this subject. Maybe she was right since she's often right and I should stop thinking about it and just do it.

No hard feelings pig, but you don't have to paint me black. You may picture me that way and make her even more scared about me if you like, but it's total nonsense. ty. so stiff this .,/,,

CuntJ wrote:
DorkFOOT wrote:
Malevol3nt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol pig your google skills are most unimpressive. Laughing

Hows my signature?
Call 1-800-Eat-Shit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: