Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Drunken Idea(s)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Drunken Idea(s) Reply with quote

Ok, like I said in another post tonight, I'm a tad drunk. I have some ideas for DM, and if you go looking for that other post you'll be sure to read them, but for the lazy gimps I'll do a recap (sorry if this is a bad idea and whatnot, drunk, sorry):

I propose we get rid of some non-active members (put them on the MIA list or something) and recruit some more "active" people on WA. I'm not saying switch back to WA fulltime, by any means, but I think we need more WA members, since Worms was indeed the game of DM's roots, was it not? We could recruit in other games too, which would be very cool, but we need to keep things knit together, or we drift apart like I notice we've been doing lately. I'd go so far as to set up a forum (Proboards or something) for this. We'd have a weekly meeting (WA, Xfire, something) with all members that can make it, that way we can keep things in touch. I mean, I thought a clan was supposed to be close, not far apart like DM seems to currently be. And again, I'm sorry if I overstep lines or make dumb ideas here, after all I'm a bit wasted, but am I wrong here? I've known DM a long time, and I just hate to see it go down the drain like this. I dunno, if the leaders ever check this out, they can talk it over, and if I'm just shooting at nothing here, I understand. Not my place an all. I just don't want this clan turning to dust, you know? I'd be glad to take up Counter-Strike 1.6 recruiting, if ever something comes of this proposal. But anyway, I'm off, I don't want to make anymore of an ass of myself. But please, gimme feedback on this. Thanks guys, sorry for the drunken rant......
D3v1L

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow

the KING is back... and he is carryng a lot of nice ideas with him (let the force be with u) Cool

i agree with u at all, we should refresh our list and bring some fresh blood to DM... but i think we shouldnt make tryouts, somehow i think DM isnt a tryout clan, u dont join DM just for having skills (look our leader for example, he has not skills at all Razz ) u enter DM for been just fun to play and for not fucking care nothing... i hate all the stupid players that plays just to win... anyway, i think if anybody knows soime cool members with the "DM style" they should invite them to join us...

i love the idea of put some day at the week to join all together and play, i will love to play in a same game with 8 DM... in my part i play only WA almost once a day...

maybe piglet should be the leader or the co-leader couz he is the oldest memeber who is active and he makes the website... but i dont know, i like being in a clan with no leader... hehe

well, in a few words... u can count with me...

and im not drunk... thats strange... Rolling Eyes

i will go to get a beer now... cya

Added after 5 minutes:

btw many old members are appearing again this week like Dimitris, Dragons, King, XPS... this must be a sign that DM will be back... Twisted Evil

King

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I notice some old folks coming back...... what better time to change things, yeh? Like I said, just some ideas I'm throwing out there. *opens another beer* But yeh, keep the feedback coming please, I'd curious as to how you all feel about this.
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just don't feel like playing worms now, having too much fun with trackmania. Since I'm already in a clan, beeing one of the leaders, it makes no sense to start a dm clan on trackmania. Theres allready a dm clan excisting on trackmania, so it's a nono anyway.

I don't like the idea of making dm a multigaming clan though. That's something that is going to take too much work. You can start a clan of your own in anygame if you feel like, just don't try to create any bindings with the worms clan. It just wouln't work. We're just a group of friends playing worms, nothing more to it.

I agree about the point that we should get more active, but I don't think we should get active by recruiting mass members. We should get active ourselves. We've always been invite only anyway, we shouldn't change that.

Added after 2 minutes:

I still check this forum every week btw...

Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, makin DM a mulitgamin clan wouldnt bring any good imo..I hardly got love for others games atm, but worms..Im basicly waitin on Crysys to come out and before that time worms is my only solution for now, as cod is full of hackin bo0ns lately and my fun is just gone with that game. We just need you bo0ns to become a bit more active and rule over Wn once again..
Ive been holdin this shit down quite by myself last half year certainly, showin them bo0ns out there wot pwnage is all about *cough* Laughing ( tbh ive been training this past year to kick bt's ass harder than he can imagine Laughing whenever he shows up, Rolling Eyes
Me n Gnork have made some good maps lately and workin on 1 atm too..when fagl3t shows up its time to update the site a lil bit and we rollin again Smile cuz we still the #1 mapmakerz :]

Also im being asked alot of times what happened to the DM'ers..cuz they only see me,and recently Gnork.. which is a shame. ITS A SHAME YOU CUNTS!! Twisted Evil
So..get ur monkey asses a bo0st, be online some more, and let the turds flo0sh baby, ooh yeaa xD

.................... .. ... /´ /)
.................... ..,../¯ ..//
.................... ..../....//
.................... ..,/¯ ..//
.................... ./... ./ /
............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
.........\.......... ..... ..\/..../
..........''...\.... ..... . _.•´
............\....... ..... ..(
..............\..... ..... ...
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i vote to bo0t unit Razz Twisted Evil

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dilbert

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have no vote rights as you only spam around from time to time
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oi, did I hear my name? Sum1 callin me?

(after a few seconds)

Why did you wake up the gimp? You know he doesn't like that!

*chooses between shooting the whole damn place to pieces or falling asleep again...

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilbert wrote:
you have no vote rights as you only spam around from time to time

You do exactly the same as me... :p

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xDMxRaider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o0o, maybe we could start a myspace page!

i vote no on multi game clan thingy, (ie COD is ping related so cant play good with the coonts overseas) and have different names in other games.

i vote yes on fresh blood,
i vote watever on moving whover to mia, I'm not doing the web stuff (and Gnork never got props in the news or the members list, drunk rant on getting that tidyed up first.) Piggys probably busy beating up thsose g8 protesters.

one of the sexy things about DM is never have to attend ghey arse meetings, no requirements for anything, just hf. Meetings arent forbidden, just not required, i[f you want it, goat for it.

"Close knit?" well we have drifted, but old people got shit to do. Sea ya when we see yA.

DM will never go to dust, I'll be a DM of one (with no web site, no forum moderation, no roping skilz [o wait,thats me], err i mean "with roping skilz") if I have to.

Finally, one more reason DM is sexy, you can drunk rant alllllllllllllllllllllllllll you want. No one gives a shit if you make an ass out of yourself, aint like none of us aint dun that b4 (passing out in middle of worm game, wakingup to the final screen from everyone quitting).

2 cents added....
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDMxRaider wrote:
(passing out in middle of worm game, wakingup to the final screen from everyone quitting)

Damn that sounds familiar Twisted Evil lights up teh dr0..
Just returned from turkey today, was quite relaxin..but damn bo0ns, its 0n again, i missed my lil wormy bastards

/me will pwn ze noobs asap

Wink
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i say yes to the MI GAY bit but a Deffo no to the multi bit for i have a clan with a few DM init and we still play WA with new member's of the clan im in trying it out Razz boon .,|,, ya cowing FREEK Sad lmao go back on ya holl's you freeky dutch bastard Razz
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAOo0ooo Laughing

OO <-- see this, these are the lil nuts you can puts your tongcilz on xDDD

.,l,, ';..;' ,,l,.
Gnork
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDMxRaider wrote:

i vote watever on moving whover to mia, I'm not doing the web stuff (and Gnork never got props in the news or the members list, drunk rant on getting that tidyed up first.)

Oh, gr8, finally someone whose crack has worked out - fokking no0bs in AG ask me more and more often why I'm not on that memberlist, so yea fix it pls xD

and unit, bo0n, your ass was safer in Turkey than over here -> stuff this up yours and get online u son of a .,/,, <---

CuntJ wrote:
and thats also cos the others have lives, except gnork of course... and im jealous Mad
DorkFOOT wrote:
boontit ya a wacked out on drugs fooker
another reason for me to be jealous Mad
icefriend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mia my arse .,|,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: