Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
25 Good Reasons To Smoke Weed Just For You Unit xDDDDD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: 25 Good Reasons To Smoke Weed Just For You Unit xDDDDD Reply with quote

1) Nobody has ever died from smoking pot.

2) Marijuana users report less depression

3) Marijuana does not cause emphysema, unlike tobacco.

4) Marijuana does not cause cancer (and if you smoke it you are actually slightly less likely to get cancer)

5) THC actually helps cleanse the lungs, preventing tumors

6) Daily marijuana use doesn’t damage your brain.

7) There has never been a study to link marijuana with psychological problems, though it’s not for a lack of trying.

Cool Marijuana is NOT a gateway drug.

9) Marijuana fights hardened arteries

10) Marijuana has both stalled the growth of and eliminated brain tumors in rats. Such an experiment has yet to be done on humans.

11) Not that herd mentality is a good reason, but you’re not alone. Marijuana is the US’s number one crop.

12) Sex gets a whole lot better

13) 15 million people smoke it a month (US only).

14) Marijuana can prevent blindness.

15) Marijuana can prevent migraines.

16) Marijuana is less addictive than caffeine. There is no physical addiction but a slight mental addiction can develop.

17) In 1977 the DEA wanted to decriminalize marijuana. When the government, which has tried for so long to prove that marijuana is harmful, admits that it really isn't, shouldn't that tell you something?

1Cool Haven’t you always wanted to be able to laugh at Pauly Shore?

19) Because legality isn’t a good enough reason for you to not smoke. Slavery was once legal and sodomy was once illegal; legality is a horrid barometer for morality.

20) Because getting “high” isn’t “bad.” Though you may not realize it, eating meat or candy or fried foods or vegetables or drinking coffee, tea, or soda all effect your mental state. All of these things can make you “high.”

21) Because we don’t yet know all of the benefits of marijuana; the government has tried for years to prove that it is harmful and has consistently failed. Very few studies have explored its benefits.

22) Because you would be in the company of Louis Armstrong, the Beatles, Bob Denver, Bill Clinton, George Bush (okay, never mind him), famous scientist Carl Sagan, Michael Bloomberg, Lewis Caroll, George Washington Carver, Salvador Dali, Al Gore, Steve Jobs, John kennedy, John Wayne, and George Washington.

23) Because it feels good and it doesn't hurt anyone.

24) It gives you the unexplained urge to eat food.

25) it makes you laugh, and laughter is good for the body

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
benster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you high? Razz
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was when i posted that ^^ hihuhehaha

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool Cool Cool

nice 1 hhehehe Laughing but i have to quit for a couple of weeks..my brains really needs some refreshment, if it aint too late already hehe Laughing
been smokin that sjit 7 years, day in day out Rolling Eyes ah well..few weeks should be possible Crying or Very sad i miss mary already rofl..just stopped smokin a few hours Twisted Evil

pAce
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look what i got for easter Razz

Mr. Green Mr. Green

benster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
same post on 12089432932 forums Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: