Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Dragons wanting to be a DM
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragons

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Dragons wanting to be a DM Reply with quote

Greeting gentlemen and alan heh as some of u may have heard i am looking to join clan darkmatter i am currently no longer claned with any affiliates and am seeking a clan who doesnt have people who like to ruin the fun of the game every chance they get Danny boy has told me that he is putting in the word but i figured i would get the word out on the public forums to u all aswell ok ciao

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Dragons wanting to be a DM Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
a clan who doesnt have people who like to ruin the fun of the game every chance they get

unfortunately we're exactly like that.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes indeed Very Happy

icefriend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Dragons wanting to be a DM Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
Greeting gentlemen and alan heh as some of u may have heard i am looking to join clan darkmatter i am currently no longer claned with any affiliates and am seeking a clan who doesnt have people who like to ruin the fun of the game every chance they get Danny boy has told me that he is putting in the word but i figured i would get the word out on the public forums to u all aswell ok ciao

hold it, i've got some questions.

and to make it harder i will ask them on german, and since my german sucks ass, i will have to mix it with english.

ahem.

was ist los to you dot button? you are not using it aus prinzip?

magen sie leather clothing?

and, finally, what do you thinks about Quinquennalfakultäten?
CriM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Dragons wanting to be a DM Reply with quote

icefriend wrote:

lol cracked me up...nice1... Laughing

and mmm ice he aint german.

pics from last winter
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Dragons wanting to be a DM Reply with quote

icefriend wrote:
hold it, i've got some questions.

and to make it harder i will ask them on german, and since my german sucks ass, i will have to mix it with english.

ahem.

and, finally, what do you thinks about Quinquennalfakultäten?

roflmao! Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol sigh good stuff............no no piggy u think u guys take the fun away ur all fun to talk with and play wit skillfull and hilarious u want the fun ripped outta the game u play a game with heath and slygen now THATS Evil or Very Mad no fun boring as hell and annoying comments

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Djoszee
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh dragons, use dots and capitals please. Im not going to bother to read all that.

you know you got my vote though Smile

CriM

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
u play a game with heath and slygen now THATS Evil or Very Mad no fun boring as hell and annoying comments

careful things mite backfire on u. man with xp ere.

pics from last winter
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Djoszee wrote:
uh dragons, use dots and capitals please. Im not going to bother to read all that.

why should he? im not using capitals either. well... dots n stuff might help ppl to understand the text better but who cares. i cant get used to the english punctuation anyway. i remember my teacher saying: somehow theres no rule where to put a comma or not Razz

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my fucking lynx username is not working again! AARGGHHHHH!

ne way... piglet ur in english teacher spoke from his ass, u, cant, just, put, a comma, anywhere,!

see makes it unreadable....
Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

piggy a little help with the comma's is they are usualy put to seperate thoughts in the same sentance or used to list several things in the same sentance
examples:

im going to need a screw driver , a hammer , a box of screws , and a box of nails (hahah editing lol i put screws twice)

and well i cant think of one for two thoughts in the same sentance , so i will just make something up

lynxy

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragons wrote:
Im going to need a screw driver , a hammer , a box of screws , and a box of nails (hahah editing lol i put screws twice)p

u see, ud never be good as an english teacher....

Im going to need a screw driver , a hammer , a box of screws and a box of nails.

u dont use a comma if the next word is "and"!

damn americans' they know nowt! RazzSurprisedSmileWink

Location: Watching A Movie Titled "Inpenetrable" starring Urnan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer......I have American curriculum for my homeschooling,and they have the comma before the "and" in their grammar. Seriously, who needs to have a pause before and?It's a half pause by itself, it's just another stupid yank thing, and something we don't need to do. Cus we ain't American mate.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

see... if not even the english spoken ppl now where to put a comma, then there cant be rules.

or did some1 join the discussion without listening to the grammar lessons in school?

Razz

if u dont mind i just put them where i think they make sense. lol

german isnt easier, but at least u have rules 4 fuckin everything Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: