Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
It just so happens......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: It just so happens...... Reply with quote

...... that I'm still alive. I know I haven't been on WA. Thanks, Captain Obvious. All my WA shit is gone, and it seems my CD has gone MIA (I heard CJ muttering just now [ .,|,, ]). But fear not, I shall return soon. I can't say that I'll be turning out maps and the like, but I'll be working on at least playing again. If I can get a decent memory upgrade done, I'll try my hand at maps again. As it stands, memory is kinda short on this piece of shit. Hopefully within the week (or two) I'll have more memory in here. So there you have it. As is custom in DM: FUCK TO YOU!

Ah yes, almost forgot to mention the ice storm we had last week. My balls were playing fucking PONG between my lungs. Yes, it was that cold. I would also like to add a good FUCK TO YOU to the lovely Oklahoma weather. I'm back bitches, so fuck off and die (but not before I get to playing again).
E.C.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, it really had been ages Exclamation Good to see another lost sheep returning to the flock. I've been away for a while meself, and never regret coming back (unless I somehow I lose a match, but that's rare).
Get on W:A A.S.A.P. and join the darkside once more Twisted Evil

Weather here sucks as well. Not freezing off any limbs, but had a storm or 2. 140 KPH winds, that's rare here. Next week I'm going to Poland, let's see what kind of weather they got there (if any).

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmA Get back playing Cool
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w0ot, i hear voices of the past! n1 king, c0ol to know u'll come back for some worms-fun Wink i wonder where u've been, leaving without a sign.

oi ec, i knew the bad weather and the storm came from netherlands to us - i simply knew its u ppl i have to blame 4 it! Razz

on ur way to poland, do u cross germany? if u can manage a short stop in berlin just let me know - lets rock! Very Happy

Added after 10 seconds:

ah yes: and a big FUCK 2 U Twisted Evil

almost 4got Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao, Sure thing Piggy, will try to see where/if we stop there. If I'm right, a new busdriver will hop on board @ Berlin, but I'm not 200% sure.

Oh, and about the storm - you're welcome. Twisted Evil
XPS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: It just so happens...... Reply with quote

King wrote:
If I can get a decent memory upgrade done
playing fucking PONG between my lungs.
Yes, it was that cold. Oklahoma weather.

1. god damn it boy, do i need to burn you another copy for free and ship it to ya also for free. damn kids these days. Plus it's W:A, fuck man, i've seen mice that take more to run that W:A.

2. you poor poor thing, as a fat ass american i can't belive you got cold, and in oklahoma of all places. I mean come on now, this is one limp dick winter we're having. i live in minnesota, i know cold and this shit isn't SHIT for being cold.

3. balls got to be big enuff to hang and well if they havn't droped yet......................... they can't frezee

4. have a nice day!!
King

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wonder you aren't cold, your balls didn't drop. Plus your superior mASS helps you stay warm too.

Aaaaanyway, I have found my WA CD, now I need to find my VCD shit. Will probably be another week or two before I'm active again, but better late than never I suppose.
icefriend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn, my wa cd turned into pieces just yesterday. fuck.

Added after 32 seconds:

sup? )
King

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi Ice, Smile
Worm-Unit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi Bo0n, get yur ass online for sum gamez :] .,l,,

Peace
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get ya ass online so we can play king m8..... and f2u .,|,, o-0 ,,|,. Arrow Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: