Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
earn money with ur l33t skillz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: earn money with ur l33t skillz Reply with quote

a world where u earn money with ur hobby does exist lol

i just found out that there r big leagues and tourneys (for games like CS, WoW, CoD, Painkiller, UT and so on... - unfortunately W:A or WWP is not one of the games lol) where u can win prizes of $50.000 and more.

and if u got a good statistic like this guy:

Wombat = member of Team3D (www.team3d.net) wrote:

Named the CPL Champion of 1999.

Profile for LAN events:

Quake3 1v1:
1st CPL GroundZero
2nd CPL Frag3
2nd XSReality Invitational 2 (in England)
3rd CPL Belkin Invitational (at E3 expo)
3rd QuakeCON 2000
4th XSReality Invitational (in Sweden)
4th QIL4 Finals

Quake3 TDM:
1st QIL3 Finals
1st MidWest Frag
2nd Battletop New York
3rd QIL4 Finals
4th CPL Frag4

Return to Castle Wolfenstein:
1st QuakeCON 2002
1st QuakeCON 2003 (rtcw:et)

Counter-Strike:
1st MidWest Frag
1st CompUSA CPL Qualifier
1st TCR1
1st TCR2
1st TCR3
1st Languild 2
1st Languild 3
1st Languild 4
2nd Languild
7th CPL Summer 2003
9-12 CPL Winter 2003
13-16 CPL Winter 2001

Call of Duty:
1st CXG
2nd CPL Summer 2004
2nd IGames Expo 2004

u can make money with giving lessons as well lol

although its unbelievable 4 me that really exists Shocked

check this site out: http://www.esportsea.com/index.php?s=lessons&d=instructor&game=cod&type=individual

thats individual training lessons 4 CoD lol can be booked 4 clan-training too. check out the prizes Exclamation

sorry 4 spamming, but thats damn funny too:

Quote:
Lesson Plan

A lesson with me can consist of any CoD or team related topics. Some examples...

-Positioning-
Quite possibly the most important part of CoD, good positioning can make the difference between a win and a loss. Not sure what angle to take? Uncomfortable with your role at match time? Let me help you pick your spots, find the optimal place to rest your crosshair, and win with superior positioning!

-Basic combat tactics-
If you need to get a feel for CoD or are just new to FPS gaming in general, I can help! Knowledge of basic combat techniques can help you improve dramatically in no time.

-Advanced combat tactics-
Being able to move efficiently from area to area with teammates is critical to staying alive and winning. Likewise, holding an area while safely covering teammates is equally important. Learn how to effectively clear rooms, cross open areas, take and/or secure strategic locations. Taking your tactics to the next level can take your team to the next level.

-Weapon strategy & usage-
Knowing what weapon to use when is a skill that needs to become 2nd nature to every player then. Knowing how to use each weapon is just as important. Therefore, extensive review of every CoD weapon is offered for both individual and team lessons. Learn to get the most out of each clip, and the most frags on the scoreboard!

-Use of grenades-
Why a separate lesson topic for grenades you ask? Because effective use of grenades is that important in Call of Duty, hands down. Learn where and when to throw them, special nades to clear out specific areas, and take down your enemies before they can even see you!

-Map specific strategy-
Map specific analysis of how you and your teammates interact can make a big difference, and I can provide that service. Need strategies diagramed? No problem. Need in game walk throughs before your first scrim or match? I'm there. Learn the strong and weak points of each CoD map - how to attack and defend. Strengthen your changes to win with superior map knowledge.

-Communication-
Communication is critical to any team. Let me help you by analyzing how effectively you and your teammates communicate and providing suggestions.

-Focus techniques-
Staying calm, positive, focused gives a player the edge needed to win a tough match. If you have problems with getting nervous, feeling uncomfortable, or staying confident... put my 7 years of match experience to use and learn ways to keep your mental game sharp.

-Demo analysis-
Demos are a great tool. Send me your demos for review, or make a request for my demos for your own reference. Additonally, watch demos with me and talk about them during your lesson using voice comm.

-Spectating & analysis-
Invite me to your scrims to play or spectate and receive thorough analysis and constructive criticism of your individual performance or your team's. Need a different perspective on how to play your position? I can help by playing it for you in a scrimmage while you spectate. And of course, demos can be made available immediately afterward, as well as review over voicecomm.

-Team practices-
Hire me to run team practices. Having lead online gaming teams in the past, I know making effective use of practice time can be difficult. Feel you need something extra in practice to prepare for a match? I can provide your entire team with drills, review, and new ideas to improve your team's performance.

-Hardware maintenance/optimization-
With nearly a decade of IT work under my belt, I can help you get the most out of your system and in turn improve your CoD performance. Need a higher framerate? Crashing? These issues can sometimes be pinpointed and resolved without having anyone physically looking at your computer. If you are having a problem, let me know during your lesson!

-Documented configs-
If you are unfamiliar with the Q3 engine and would like to know more, I can provide you with an edited, and completely documented config customized to your tastes. Each config will include a description of the most important variables in CoD, so you can make adjustments easily, without worry because you know what each setting controls and if it is legal to adjust.

Overall, I think my business, communication, teaching, and gaming experience will provide those I instruct with an informative, friendly, enjoyable, and productive learning experience. My goal is to help each of my students become a better player and enjoy Call of Duty that much more. I look forward to working with you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. I'm gonna have to start playing CoD obsessively.

Added after 3 minutes:

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added after 3 minutes:

Evil Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, i'm gonna increase manho3ing yer girlfriends obsessively

Added after 3 minutes:

cool, i'm gonna increase manho3ing yer girlfriends obsessively
DarkFOOT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow bitterness against CoD never Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: