Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
JayX and his visit to see Iron Maiden

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> New Worm Order
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: JayX and his visit to see Iron Maiden Reply with quote

Well as most of the clan know I went to see Iron Maiden today (Tuesday 12th December) @ the Birmingham NEC arena.

After a LONG! ass drive 4 1/2 hours because of traffic and my car overheating BAAA!!!!!! we arrived in Birmingham and made our way to the show, Here is a glimpse of what we saw on our Mission 2 Maiden.

Here is Janick hurling his guitar around like only he can

Bruce Dickinson, this guy amazed me he didnt miss a single note all night

Steve Harris quite possibly the best bass player on the planet!

3 of us guys in the pit lookin understandably happy as fook

Then it got really interesting when Eddie showed up in his new TANK!

The Assualt continues

After a night of jumping around and driving we decided we will stick around to try and meet the band, We stood outside in the freezin ass UK weather for 2 hours ( by this time its like 2am and i gotta lotta driving to do and its getting to l8 to hang around Sad )

But then when it seemed all hope was lost a figure amerged from the backstage area

And it was NICKO McBrain MY FAVORITE DRUMMER ON THE PLANET! and my fuckin hero

OMFG ITS ME AND NICKO McBRAIN!!!!!!!!! Shocked

I also met the guys from Trivium and will upload the pics of me with them when i`ve had some sleep.

Well thats a glimpse into a special day in the life of a very happy JayX
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, i don't particulary like rock music, but i like Iron Maiden (dunno why xD) but, it seems like you had a good time, and btw: n pics o and: ye he is the best bass player on the planet... except me of course xD

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah, very nice pics m8 Cool i was on many concerts, but havent ever seen iron maiden live. ur last pic 2gether with the drummer rocks Twisted Evil

always nice to meet the guys afterwards to have a beer with em - mostly happens with the not so well known bands.

seems like it was a c0ol night.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

It was a great night yeah. After reading my post i was laughing at my hyper active post ( I posted it like an hour after i got back ) and was kinda like TELL THE WORLD!! TELL THE WORLD!! Laughing but thx 4 the comments guys, appreciated

do still need to say tho only 2 replys on pictures of Iron Maiden live and me meeting them is a little pitifull Crying or Very sad i mean rly come on surely there good enough for a topic boom Very Happy

yes that was a hint Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I can't see Bruce! Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> New Worm Order All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: