Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
i want ur bod...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
l7cx1Cl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stopn to say hi why i still can prob wont c internet for another cpl months xD, well anyways wat has happen is.. i gotten my own crib in a lil place called *surprise* , mad parties, done shrooms, ganja, lots of ring around the fire lol if any1 no what that is best drinking game(best get girl drunk n her pants my sister says lol) , anyhow i dont think i been sober for a hour... been loving it.. uhm where was i getn at.. ya.. parents got this sweet ass new lap top which still sux due to aol... been tryn to update MSN been at for like 45min and trying to post for the last hour//OMG just got owned in checkers i had to jump this guy... and he jumped me 3 times and got kinged! fuckn h8 computer checkers// snap off subject.. well just sayn hi really hope sL goin gud knarf still getn pwned? gud gud, well dont no when i b back on worms.. think im goin to consoles.. seems cheaper till i get a job lawl, bout to buy the new Wii.. then ps3 after i get a job..

ya been gud m8s cu sooner than ya think PZ Wink

Added after 10 minutes:

frank frank... u creep me out sometimes.. jaj Razz

http://tkfiles.storage.msn.com/x1pMvt0I80jTgRpM03PRptkU6hEno16I87mVr54exUExOlukj4621qJ0bxjiX0mc50kNCskpbDeFXQo1omJCZ-jtx7nI4XYK_URA0K2x_0DOhI
fr4nk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y000 mate, thats nice that u r doing good xD but.. YOU FUCKING NEED TO GET BACK HERE!! bwahahah jk do whatever u want, but come here to talk with us sometimes
later tox

my pic owns i know

And if you go, i wanna go with you...
And if you die, i wanna die with you..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Sexy Lords All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: