Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
wanna join
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Suicidal Ropers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
czecha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: wanna join Reply with quote

hello SR´s my nick is czecha.wanna join.i dont think any1 knows me here im not very active in wa mostly play wwp (i am in wz-wwp).
Wormnet Name: czecha
Fav Games: ttrr, roper ,t17 (s edit by czecha Razz)
MSN address: czecha@hotmail.de
Why you'd like to join: wanna have a clan in wa too ;P
Do U Own Benster: dont know him Razz
Is Ur Mom Hot?: no comment
Do U Have A Pic?:not yet but soon friend bought a new cam next party he will use propably Razz
Sex: male
Name: Simon
Give Us A Reason Without Using The Letters A E I O OR U As To Why We Should Let U In: dnt knw^^
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, have set a poll in privi forums, check in a few days and results will be here Cool

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, you got 3 yes votes... so welcome to SR.. you now got access to SR private forum too ^^

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
czecha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kewl^^
benster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to SR Very Happy
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed welcome ^^

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god did u even try him out Shocked

Whats all this voting crap??? In my day people had to work hard to get into my clan Razz

ShyGuy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevrpgfan wrote:

Whats all this voting crap??? In my day people had to work hard to get into my clan Razz

Rofl I know! But now a days clans are just friend things.. but it still would suck if a nobo was in your clan.
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah, i played a game with him, asked oif he wanted 2 tryout , sent SR members the replay of him roping and then they vote, plus i know him from wwp too... he pwns it Cool

czecha

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img=http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9614/orlyma81ck4.th.jpg]

[img=http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3806/liarxq81xb0.th.jpg]
Boric6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao,cj,liar Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz ...

Added after 2 minutes:

czecha wrote:

now this was suposed to write Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hf in SR, czecha.

You might see me around here too, as I'll be helping SR with their site. (sometime in the future)

Wink You can't hide from me. Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfect is lazy, hes been doing SR a website and me a worms video for te last 10 months, i've told him a million zillion times not to exaggerate Shocked

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShyGuy wrote:
Kevrpgfan wrote:

Rofl I know! But now a days clans are just friend things.. but it still would suck if a nobo was in your clan.

ROFL u must be all a bunch of n00bs ya self Razz Just an example of how hard it was to get in my clan... ask ecwcwwe, it took him 6 months Laughing

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevrpgfan wrote:
ShyGuy wrote:
Kevrpgfan wrote:

ROFL u must be all a bunch of n00bs ya self Razz Just an example of how hard it was to get in my clan... ask ecwcwwe, it took him 6 months Laughing

cheeky twat, what happens is its a 2 stage tryout, the first stage is a match against myself or one of the SR members and if we think they're good enough, we get em to post on here, then the person who tried him out posts in the private forum with a poll and posts how good he was at roping etc... then if he / she gets the majority of yes votes there in Cool

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Suicidal Ropers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: