Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Try-Out for Blitza
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Suicidal Ropers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blitza

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG YOU ARE STUPID ASWELL, I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE ME. I ALREADY SAID THAT IN THIS THREAD. READ THE WHOLE THING SHYGUY.
Boric6

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol,im even better that him Wink
Blitza <----------------------------------------------------------------------------/msg send CJ noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Try-Out for Blitza Reply with quote

Blitza wrote:
Do U Own Benster: lol @ question, but yes i do.

UahahahahahHaHHAHahaHAhahaHAH =)

how many games did we play? Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bahahahaha are you serious bsenster, that question wouldnt be there if everyone thought u were good.

U think you own me, hahahahaha. thats funny.

And Boric u arent better then me i pwn u.
benster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AG now? xD
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blitza you got 3 "no" votes, so unlucky mate... try and improve you're attitude and try again in a week or so Surprised

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Boric6

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my vote counts as 3000,and i say no muhaha,btw blitza ure pathetic,i pwn u not u me Mad

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blitza stop lying, you know damn well you wrote that crap about the dead girl
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the record (and my post count Laughing ) her name was Kelly Smile

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blitza

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well actually im trying out for a way better clan then this called BFW and ill laugh so hard if i get in CJ because i know for a fact that u failed the try-out.

They are a much nicer clan aswell as non of them said no to me before i even tried out.

So fuck yall.
benster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

useless cunt.
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blitza wrote:
Well actually im trying out for a way better clan then this called BFW and ill laugh so hard if i get in CJ because i know for a fact that u failed the try-out.

They are a much nicer clan aswell as non of them said no to me before i even tried out.

So fuck yall.

good luck

to be honest blitza, i voted "no" for two reasons... 1: maxic0 is a good mate of mine and what u said 2 him was over the top simple as 2: if you got accepted, there most likely would of been conflict between you and other members, anyways good luck in you're tryout for BFW.

topic closed Twisted Evil

Added after 13 minutes:

after reading and browsing the BFW forums heres what blitza wrote:

Blitza On BFW Forums wrote:
Lol SR, screw them if CJ was too crap to get into BFW that doesnt say much about SR does it Razz

ima gonna keep this topic open for a bit, see what people have to say

Blitza

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bahahaha, man im funny.

I didnt write that post and i wuldnt wanna be in SR anyway.

Added after 1 minutes:

Oh and its true CJ, if i get into BFW then ur a fool for not accepting me cause that would mean im better then u if i get into BFW cause u didnt.

xDDDDDDD
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blitza wrote:
CJ, if i get into BFW then ur a fool for not accepting me

Not really, im smart more than anything, plus it wasnt just me who decided you're fate, so dont go bitching at me jus cos no-one likes you around here.

Blitza wrote:
cause that would mean im better then u

time for a few home truths, im not great at worms, just consistent with my attacks, at the end of the day i play worms for fun, it doesn't rule my life like it obviously does with yours, i work from 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday, earning a living so i can support myself.

Blitza wrote:
bahahaha, man im funny

nah dude, you're seriously fucked up, what you said about maxic0s sister was harsh.... and dude you're lucky neither I or any other person hasn't shot you for what you said.

Dude, its Scum like you, that make me sick.

Blitza wrote:
i wuldnt wanna be in SR anyway

why ask for a tryout then, and waste our time and effort and post in our forums?

Blitza wrote:
I didnt write that post

Why don't i believe you?, simple really, its cos everyone knows that you wrote them things... and if Deano browses in here he could possibly tell us the IP address that was used when those posts was made.

now Blitza, please do us all a big favour, fuck off and stay away from these forums... Arcade , Plut or any Council member, please ban or remove this cunt before benster bitches at him xDDDD

Last edited by CJ on Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Blitza

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what u think i play 24/7? I go to school 5 days a week then as soon as i get home i have to go swimming training so basically ya mum is hot veeeeep

FUCK YALL NIGGAS

Last edited by Blitza on Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Suicidal Ropers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: