Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
I have a question

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Questions / Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShyGuy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: I have a question Reply with quote

Can StaTich and I be MODS for wL? I created clan, leader of clan, played the longest in the clan, most active in clan.... and I can't mod own forums...

Please.... and Private forums would be nice =oooo

Last edited by ShyGuy on Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply with quote

ShyGuy wrote:
Can I StaTich and I be MODS for wL?

Answer: No xD Razz Laughing

nah j/k you should be able to but dunno i asked plut like 667575363 months ago to make me a privi forum but either hes too lazy or he doesnt look at the messages xD it might be easier for you to have a privi forum on AL Wink

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply with quote

ShyGuy wrote:
Can I StaTich and I be MODS for wL?

what all 3 of you ?
i think the forums have a 2 man limit for mods Rolling Eyes
ShyGuy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wha???? StaTich and ShyGuy is 2 guys... oh I see, I made a typo

btw sL has 3 Rolling Eyes
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ask arcade, hes the 2nd admin of wcc.

but i think its no good idea to give cj aka xxx a private forum... it'll blow up the database i no time since hes gonna spam like an idiot to increase the bloody postcount - which seems to be so important 4 him Wink

on the other hand... let him spam there and spare us with at least 50% of his stupid posts Rolling Eyes

.,|,,

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

piglet: .,|,, i obviously dont spam as much as you, thats why you're a WcC SpAmMeR Razz .,|,,.,|,,.,|,,.,|,, i wont spam anymore i just dont have the time or energy. .,|,,

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShyGuy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But CJ your post are usually this long, "I own it Twisted Evil " or "hahaha fools" or something like that...
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so are franks but no-one moans at him Crying or Very sad

ShyGuy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:

but i think its no good idea to give cj aka xxx a private forum... it'll blow up the database i no time since hes gonna spam like an idiot to increase the bloody postcount - which seems to be so important 4 him Wink

on the other hand... let him spam there and spare us with at least 50% of his stupid posts Rolling Eyes

.,|,,

ROFL, hahaha yeah, I never thought of that. But I don't care about post count, it's the good nature of chatting in forums.
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
piglet: .,|,, i obviously dont spam as much as you, thats why you're a WcC SpAmMeR Razz

i started more than a year earlier to post here in wcc v3... i hope u dont wonder about me having more posts than u, do u? Wink
CJ wrote:
i wont spam anymore i just dont have the time or energy. .,|,,

we'll see... but i already started reading less. i dont even look into the sl, wl and sr forums anymore.
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
i started more than a year earlier to post here in wcc v3... i hope u dont wonder about me having more posts than u, do u? Wink

nah i dont worry about you having more posts than me

PigL3t wrote:
we'll see... but i already started reading less. i dont even look into the sl, wl and sr forums anymore.

you should read the SR forum, we have a intresting spamming game, which everyone has participated in, well except plut and nova Wink

ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sry but im not at home up to sunday afternoon. lucky i found an i-net caff. you shuld be able to mod it now.

Last edited by ArcaDe on Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there ya go shy you're now a mod of wL forum Wink

Added after 30 seconds:

ArcaDe wrote:
done

bah arc beet me 2 it Mad

ArcaDe
WcD LeaDeR
WcD LeaDeR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol cj quick one. i edited it right after Smile
question solved.
:locked:

hf

p.s. pigl3t if its closed its closed ffs. why u replay to my closed threads anytime lmao :p

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Questions / Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: