Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
XBOX 360? 8)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
l7cx1Cl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: XBOX 360? 8) Reply with quote

well asking what does the harddrive do on the ultimate system.. pretty much is there any graphics differ, if u were not getting it for xbox live but possible n the futur u just the core system and save the 100bux anyone actualy got one and was worth it? lol so blazed gl reading ya and................................................................................................................................................................... damn forgot cu ppls
NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from that ive not got much to go on, but the graphics are the same with both packages and if you want to download demo's and games from the market place, you will need the hard drive. memory card is only for saving gamesaves.

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

basically the core system has been put down in price to con people... if u own any PC in a Box games they won't work cause u need the HD to download updates to get them working Laughing

Solar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

naah they will work
the updates are only for online games to make sure they are running nice with the servers
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so basically the only reason to buy the full thing is for a wireless pad and a HD Laughing (doesn't sound believable to me really)

NoVa
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well believe it as its true.
the hard drive stores alot more than just game updates.
you can put your own music on it and lsten to the tunes in game, tyou can buy and download retro games now, stuff like the clasic street fighters and stuff from the market place arcade. you can also download music and music videos on there aswell as game demo's too. none of which can be done with a 64mb memory card.

l7cx1Cl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoVa wrote:

you can put your own music on it and lsten to the tunes in gamedone with a 64mb memory card.

ok i just got the 360 yesterday *the ultimate 400 bux 1* and omg its so confusing rofl.. must be me xD but any how i got 2 games *dead rising and saints row* which 2 actual good games... and i read somewhere u can *rip* cds 2 the HD which i did *brotha lynch hung and dj scribble* but its so complicated to save a playlist i actualy just add'd both cds to a existing playlist and deleted the tracks that were already on there but.. i have no idea how to load them in the game.. as easy as it is i had no prob with the normal xbox, anyway if anyone played saints row theres a *audio player* option n the start menu but when i try to play a *playlist 1 of my cds* i press play but nothn works.. anyone help if not it koo im check out saint row forum c if anyone can help.. tx

Added after 2 hours 3 minutes:

okay nvm ppls i got it ,apparently you cant load ur musix outside a car lol shouldnt b that difficult n other games tx anyways
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solar wrote:
naah they will work
the updates are only for online games to make sure they are running nice with the servers

The PC in a Box 2 (AKA SHIT BOX 360) cannot run all of the PC in a Box 1 games... this is a well known fact... the updates can't be only for online games... cause only about 15% of the games work on it!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: