Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
PES 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excuse me!!!! Mad

kev, i simply said pes6 was better than fifa 07 because the majority of people prefer fifa because its more "known" im a pes fan through and through and havent purchased a FIFA game (bar fifa 04 on my pc for 50p) since fifa 98 road to world cup, so excuse me!

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
excuse me!!!! Mad

kev, i simply said pes6 was better than fifa 07 because the majority of people prefer fifa because its more "known" im a pes fan through and through and havent purchased a FIFA game (bar fifa 04 on my pc for 50p) since fifa 98 road to world cup, so excuse me!

sorry dude but any mention of Fifa is bad... I still can't believe I still have Fifa 96 Shocked I tried to sell it once but the shop already had several second hand copies, so I never did get rid Laughing The only Fifa games I liked were the original megadrive one (run away from the ref Wink) Fifa 98 and World Cup 98(my m8 had these on his pc) and Fifa 99 (which I have a copy of)... but none of the Fifa games IMHO are as good as ISS Deluxe on the SNES Laughing heck I still think Deluxe is a good footy game... I remember getting ISS Pro on PS1 and even though it was in 3d for the first time I wasn't completely impressed... of course they have slowly improved it over time...

Added after 5 hours 44 minutes:

ok I've downloaded the demo for PES6 and it seems to run well enough... but once again like 4 and 5 ran on my m8s pc now and again the graphics go weird (he has P4 and Nvidia whereas I have AMD and ATI)... at a guess i'd say it's cause no antialias is on... doesn't PES have antialias or something Confused but either way it's doing my head in... I played with my keyboard which was complete madness... and me constantly using just one button or maybe 2 but even so I won Shocked

So just going by that I'd say they have made it easier to score... I dunno whether I can be arsed to buy it or not... it seems like they made it easier to get past ppl and take the ball of them... I dunno if thats a hindrance or a bonus...

Added after 10 hours 13 minutes:

Ok at fucking last I've found what the weird graphical error is...

http://www.tweakguides.com/Graphics_9.html

Crying or Very sad I have no idea how to turn the damn thing on

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...

SUCCESS Cool

I found vsync last night and turned it on and it's all working perfectly now...

I received me adaptor today through the post... they sent me a different model to what I ordered Shocked but what the hell it works... so sod that... I dunno when I will buy the real thing... cause 1 too many games... 2 I've heard the online play is fucked atm... 3 I'm not in a rush anyhoo... Razz

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just wanted to add: i got pes6 now too.

perhaps we can have a wcc match or sumin some day...

my xfire -> pigl3t

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't bought it yet Razz You really should read my posts Wink

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevrpgfan wrote:

but some others might have bought it...? didnt write ur name in my last post on purpose, coz u were talking bout dl'ing the demo Wink but gimme a shout as soon as u got it, would like to play with ya too.
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
Kevrpgfan wrote:

but some others might have bought it...? didnt write ur name in my last post on purpose, coz u were talking bout dl'ing the demo Wink but gimme a shout as soon as u got it, would like to play with ya too.

errr well I doubt many ppl on here own it... considering only me, u and CJ have posted in this topic... but of course I could be wrong... Rolling Eyes

As for buying it I dunno... I've bought all the others previously... on SNES, PS1, PS2... So buying it on PC is a bit alien to me... though I do have a working adaptor now... but then I've got so many fucking games Neutral Still to buy others as well for xmas... I might include it... but then I usually play it on the PS2 with my m8 paul... so when I suggested getting pc version of PES6 he was like get both... cause it's completely alien to him... then I tried to say to him I can get a adaptor and he's like get both again =/ So I'm w8ing till he next comes round to see if he can put up with it... I can't see why he wouldn't though... plus online play is a bonus... 4 players vs 4 players sounds like fucking fun... we could form a WCC team Cool

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevrpgfan wrote:
As for buying it I dunno... I've bought all the others previously... on SNES, PS1, PS2... So buying it on PC is a bit alien to me...

buying games is alien to me in general. i own like 5 games now, coz i couldnt get em to work online another way. ok, and i finally bought worms a year ago, coz i thought t17 deserve the money since i love the game... and it was only 5 euro 4 wa and wpp anyway Rolling Eyes

as far as i understood the manual, pc players can play vs ps2 players online now. we can login at ur servers... didnt try it yet. so u dont need no 2 games if thats true Cool

Kevrpgfan wrote:
plus online play is a bonus... 4 players vs 4 players sounds like fucking fun... we could form a WCC team Cool

the manual says: u can play with up to 8 ppl - 2 per pc. means only 4 pc's per game then... so a 4vs4 is hard to arrange i think... Neutral

btw theres an online ranking system with 5 divisions Cool

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:

as far as i understood the manual, pc players can play vs ps2 players online now. we can login at ur servers... didnt try it yet. so u dont need no 2 games if thats true Cool

Well I can't play online on the PS2 one anyhoo... not got the bits I need and AOL won't let me anyhoo... so thats why I was leaning towards the PC version...

PigL3t wrote:
btw theres an online ranking system with 5 divisions Cool

Awesome Cool

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah piglet, i'll be back on t'internet in a couple of weeks so i'll be able to play you, do you use k/b or a usb ps2 pad?

i entered a pes6 tourney on saturday, i topped my group but got knocked out in the 1/4 finals 1-0 with a 89th minute goal Crying or Very sad

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevrpgfan wrote:
Well I can't play online on the PS2 one anyhoo... not got the bits I need and AOL won't let me anyhoo... so thats why I was leaning towards the PC version...

i dont like playing a game alone... thats why i never bought a console. i play games online 90% of the time Shocked

they not only have a ranking system but also have online tourneys every now and then - earn ur stars Cool

plus u can create a group like a clan and earn some points 2gether (WCC) Very Happy

CJ wrote:
hah piglet, i'll be back on t'internet in a couple of weeks so i'll be able to play you, do you use k/b or a usb ps2 pad?

am using this pad (logitech/pc):

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:

they not only have a ranking system but also have online tourneys every now and then - earn ur stars Cool

plus u can create a group like a clan and earn some points 2gether (WCC) Very Happy[/b][/color]

Groovy... u really are starting to tempt me now Shocked Though I got Dirge of Cerberus on friday and well as per usual... I've hardly played it yet Laughing

My m8 paul is coming round monday... I think he's gonna bloody bring his ps2 version of PES6... I'm gonna make him try the demo on me pc... much better resolution on pc... plus clearer... Very Happy

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice pad pig, its similiar to the one i use..... oh shit wait it is the one i use Laughing

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha! HA! I use my OFFICIAL PS2 DUAL SHOCK 2 Razz

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
nice pad pig, its similiar to the one i use..... oh shit wait it is the one i use Laughing

do u use the analog stick or the digital cross? im always trying the analog stick 1st but just cant get used to it ffs... so i switch to the digital control Neutral

is the ps2 pad better? its similar...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: