Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
PES 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as i am aware kev, yes it will, only it'll be more advanced, i've preordered my pes6 cant wait.

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still debating whether I can be arsed to buy it... I've spent quite a bit on games recently and some haven't been touched yet Shocked

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bastards at konami have postponed PES6 to be released on the PC until November 17th which is when i gotta wait till Shocked Mad

they've put it back on the PS2 too, it was due to be released on Friday, but its now getting released a week later instead Neutral

fuckers Sad

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
the bastards at konami have postponed PES6 to be released on the PC until November 17th which is when i gotta wait till Shocked Mad

fuckers Sad

U obviously aren't looking on play.com then, cause they have been selling it Razz

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevrpgfan wrote:
CJ wrote:

fuckers Sad

U obviously aren't looking on play.com then, cause they have been selling it Razz

i ordered it from play.com, they emailed me to tell me i won't get it until November 17th when its on general release on the PC... it gets released on the PS2 XBOX360 ETC, On friday... Shocked

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh... anyhoo i downloaded a demo of number 5 to see how it runs on me pc... Laughing It seems to run well enough... but now and again theres this sorta weirdness line going down the screen Shocked I remember seeing the same thing happen on number 4 round a m8s...

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have any problems like that myself so i dunno :/ it might be worth waiting a couple of weeks for PES6 seen as im not gonna be very active, so i can't pwn you... my online record as of last friday was played: 154 won: 136 drawn: 3 lost: 15 which imo is pretty sick.... i'll look now while i'm at my mums (hense y im on the net) for the website link with my profile on Wink

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
i dont have any problems like that myself so i dunno :/ it might be worth waiting a couple of weeks for PES6 seen as im not gonna be very active, so i can't pwn you... my online record as of last friday was played: 154 won: 136 drawn: 3 lost: 15 which imo is pretty sick.... i'll look now while i'm at my mums (hense y im on the net) for the website link with my profile on Wink

ahhh I wanna get a demo of it really before purchasing it really... w8ing for that may take a while... ever since I changed my soundcard I haven't got the port to use me sidewinder which is another incentive to get a usb to ps2 adapter I suppose... but the fact that I've played and owned every single konami football game

International Superstar Soccer [SNES] (SOLD)
International Superstar Soccer Deluxe [SNES] (SOLD) Cool
ISS Pro [PS1]
ISS Pro 98 [PS1]
ISS Pro Evolution [PS1]
ISS Pro Evolution 2 [PS1] (Copy Razz)
Pro Evolution Soccer [PS2] (SOLD)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2 [PS2] (SOLD)
Pro Evolution Soccer 3 [PS2]
Pro Evolution Soccer 4 [PS2]
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 [PS2]

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo i went to my mums this morning, guess what was there waiting for me?

PES6!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

looking at the cover, it says you can play vs the ps2 players on the pc version online, which is good Wink Rolling Eyes

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

groovy... now wheres the fucking demo Mad That will be cool as I know some1 who plays the PS2 version online... my m8s bro to be exact... I haven't played him since deluxe Shocked (DAMN INCENTIVES... IT BETTER WORK ON MY PC Laughing)

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude??? what usb to ps2 converter have u got??? a picture would be very helpful... cause the one I've always debated was the play.com one (which is now fucking sold out)...

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a logitech pro gamer ad 2 or summat only £4:99 from you're local gamestation..... i played on PES6 briefly, and i must say im very very impressed i said to myself how the fuck can they improve this game?

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
i played on PES6 briefly, and i must say im very very impressed i said to myself how the fuck can they improve this game?

I've been thinking this exact thing since the first one Laughing

CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol kev, nah man pes6 is the ultimate game, if it had all the licensed teams etc fifa wouldnt sell, i've played fifa 07 and now pes6 and i must say pes6 shits all over fifa... so far i havent found 1 bad thing about pes6, and im still thinking what they can do to improve the game

Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ wrote:
lol kev, nah man pes6 is the ultimate game, if it had all the licensed teams etc fifa wouldnt sell, i've played fifa 07 and now pes6 and i must say pes6 shits all over fifa... so far i havent found 1 bad thing about pes6, and im still thinking what they can do to improve the game

U have played FIFA!!!! BLASPHEMY!!! Mad Fifa is a arcade football game made by americans who call it soccer (yes we play wearing socks Rolling Eyes) Plus it's by EA (supposed Publisher of the year MY ASS Razz) Also when u kick the ball it's like kicking a balloon... need i go on? U really don't know a lot do u CJ? Pro Evo has been pissing over Fifa since the start... it just takes n00bs like u longer to realise Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: