Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Me

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Suicidal Ropers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Me Reply with quote

I'm not gonna be online for a few weeks due to my internet fucking up yet again (the joy of living in Warrington) so i'm only gonna be able to post in here like once or twice a week when i'm at the library, i'm gonna leave Diego, Exodia & RaiiZ incharge of the clan.

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ignore the top post that was by a random spammer in the name of Chris Newton-Jordan AKA xXx..... shit thats me, anyway my internet was fixed quicker than i thought seems i owed NTL £300 for 3mb broadband , phone & tv but they didnt send me mah bills so i whittled em down to £200 hah xD seems it aint too bad to live in Warrington afterall Very Happy

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
benster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't ignore it, you are just a spammer Surprised
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhhh Razz , and besides i aint a spammer i'm only a spammer when i get WcC SpAmMeR underneath my name which i dont so therefore i aint a spammer f%l. plut slap him!

StaTich

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't even have the user bar, you silly retard. Go spam somewhere else, like on your private forums. Razz
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StaTich wrote:
You don't even have the user bar, you silly retard. Go spam somewhere else, like on your private forums. Razz

statich shh, we dont have a privi forum yet, plut wake up and make us our privi forum pls and i dont want the userbar cos it sux xD

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Suicidal Ropers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: