Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Past & Present Members
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMaCK

Location: Watching A Movie Titled "Inpenetrable" starring Urnan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Past & Present Members Reply with quote

LoR are compiling a list of all past members, so I reckon we should too. Past & Present. Someone start naming as many as you can remember.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caly Crying or Very sad

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do we need such a list 4? its the present that counts.

i like their list tho, coz i can see that no DM was in LoR b4.

but u can start a list if u want to.

Location: Watching A Movie Titled "Inpenetrable" starring Urnan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA!!! I play a league game for them, so technically you do. .,l,, WooT, you were so wrong. Hehe.

It would be a good idea though, yes only the present matters. But I would like to see how many people have been in the clan, since it is quite old in wormy years. I'm sure there have been plenty of past members, so how about we start with the present members and start adding past members.

Leaders:
<this>

Members:
<this>

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SMaCK wrote:
HAHA!!! I play a league game for them, so technically you do. .,l,, WooT, you were so wrong. Hehe.

ah ok, u were in lor b4. but since ur the newest DM member that doesnt really count, does it?

SMaCK wrote:
It would be a good idea though, yes only the present matters. But I would like to see how many people have been in the clan, since it is quite old in wormy years. I'm sure there have been plenty of past members.

i hope there aint as many ex-members as in LoR... sad to see, dont u think? or is it like: the more members a clan has/had the better the clan? id say no.

SMaCK wrote:
so how about we start with the present members and start adding past members.

Leaders:
<this>

Members:
<this>

how about this: http://www.wormscc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, Caly and Anger......... If not for them, I wouldn't still be playing anything wormy.
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King wrote:
Ah yes, Caly and Anger......... If not for them, I wouldn't still be playing anything wormy.

U KNOW CALY???? Shocked If u do Literally know here please say!!! this is 110% important!!!

King

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yes, I did know them, but I don't know where they are now or how to get into contact with them. Wish I did m8.
Kevrpgfan
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King wrote:
Well yes, I did know them, but I don't know where they are now or how to get into contact with them. Wish I did m8.

feck Crying or Very sad It's just that I have her mob number, I spoke to her on phone 3 years ago, sent texts as well... Then an incident which I'm unsure about happened when my m8 jimmy sent her a text...

I met her through worms like most ppl here, she was gonna come and meet me and jim but she ran low on money (deciding to put the meeting on hold)... last I heard she was working in brighton in american express...

The text jimmy got back was alarming to say the least... basically it was from a supposed nurse in a hospital and she basically sent a few texts, jim replied to each one... and she made out that she had committed suicide... and that she had tried it the previous week and failed... they found her on the beach with no id... yes some1 could of stole her phone and pretended but that is so sick if they did... considering the nurse offered to phone jim the following morning... and was asking him questions in the texts like do u know whos phone this is etc... The next morning jim as usual woke up a bit late and saw a unidentifiable number on his mobile but he didn't bother ringing it back =/ so we will never know... It's been 3 years and I'm still w8ing for answers... I asked BT, Furie and Vab and even Lostboy but he did a disappearing act soon after as well... I presume Anger is who she was with originally? As from what I could make out she had got back together with him.. but I wonder if something went wrong... Oh well can't dwell on it forever... might never find out...

King

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JESUS @ Caly........ I had no idea she was that unhappy........ May she rest in peace then. That's sad, Crying or Very sad . I hope Anger is doing well and comes back soon........
PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevrpgfan wrote:
I presume Anger is who she was with originally? As from what I could make out she had got back together with him..

anger is a lady from usa. caly was a british girl.

maybe i misunderstood sumin, but the part above just didnt sound right.

WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
Kevrpgfan wrote:
I presume Anger is who she was with originally? As from what I could make out she had got back together with him..

anger is a lady from usa. caly was a british girl.

maybe i misunderstood sumin, but the part above just didnt sound right.

Ok maybe I got it mixed up Laughing I can't remember what her boyfriends name was on worms... caly was french/british actually... U nOOb Rolling Eyes

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah... yeah my apologies, i knew about her being french/british but didnt write it. what a n0ob i am Rolling Eyes
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PigL3t wrote:
hah... yeah my apologies, i knew about her being french/british but didnt write it. what a n0ob i am Rolling Eyes

ain't it funny when both of us are being sarcastic...

PigL3t
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it surely is Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Dark Matter All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: