Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
Footie Tourney

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Footie Tourney Reply with quote

g0g0 me i captained ma side to win the North-West footie tournament to victory today, we won the tourney an i was man of the match in the final woo hoo i got the match ball what a mint day in liverpool all went well, sneaked off for a skunk joint at dinnertime and then in the match (1/4 final) manchester vs liverpool some manc snapped one of the liverpool players and some small black beastie man came on and battered some manc in the head with a baseball bat haha it was well ruthless!!! so thats 2 years we won it on the trot now, my 1st as captain (i missed the final last year due to injury in the semi final so i needed 2 make up 4 it this year) i played with a chipped bone in ma foot an i thort i fucked it up when i went down off a tackle but thankfully its sweet i also got a sick arse suntan

respect your champion folks am proud of myself now , i got thru training and the tourney without injury, so back to work monday, wooohooooo pay day nxt fri too xD

btw manc = mancunian

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dilbert

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: