Random Map

| News | Forums | Downloads | Clans | Extras |   
www.wormscc.co.uk Bringing Clans Together   
FAQFAQ | SearchSearch | MemberlistMemberlist | UsergroupsUsergroups | RegisterRegister | ProfileProfile | Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages | Log inLog in
SR Tryouts

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Suicidal Ropers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CJ
WCC SpaMMeR!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: SR Tryouts Reply with quote

If you wanna tryout for SR you need to leave the following details:

Wormnet Name:
Fav Game:
MSN address:
Why you'd like to join:
Do U Own Benster:
Is Ur Mom Hot?:
Do U Have A Pic?:
Name:
Give Us A Reason Without Using The Letters A E I O OR U As To Why We Should Let U In:

General Rules: (Taken From GoD Website & Edited Slightly) http://denk.alfahosting.org/index.php

1. You need to know the rules of at least Shopping, Proper, RopeRace, BnG, Elite and Team17.

2. You need to play the above games well enough to be capable of keeping up with any of the other llSRll members. In other words, your skills shouldn't be below our average. To be sure of this, We will test you in some games and see if you're good enough or not.

3. You have to be able to speak English to a satisfactory level.

4. The most important point: You need to "match" into our community. You have to be a person, not a virtual nobody who does not show a personality. In our clan we are trying to establish friendships, not to just play together. And if we can't consider you as a possible "Friend", We won't let you in.

5. Once you have posted in the general forum, a mod will arrange stage 1 of the tryout, he/she will test you in some games, and if they think you are good enough, a poll will be set up in the private forum.. you need the majority of "yes" votes to get accepted in SR.

Oh, and my hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Worms Clan Council Forum Index -> Suicidal Ropers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: